PDA

View Full Version : Verifying credentials CSM Thom Browne

Bad Tolz
07-12-2011, 16:55
I searched CSM Browne's name here - found no results. Was he a QP?

Blue Line Training
Your Subtitle text
Registration Form
Guestbook
Founder - David Miller
Sgt. Bill long
Thom Browne
Home Page

Special Forces Sgt. Major Thom Browne
Delta Force Assaulter

Thom Browne 24 years Special Ops Experience

9 years Delta Force Assaulter

Special Forces Sergeant Major with several combat tours in Iraq, Lebanon, Panama, El Salvador

Topics will include: Leadership as it applies to the cop on the street and in the fray

Crisis Leadership and Crisis Management a case study with vignette

Common Sense Training and training that adds value to the law enforcement mission

Recognizing and conducting Good Training, verses Bad Training

Ethics Training as it impacts Leadership and public perceptions of the cop on the street

The lessons learned from the Rescue of Kurt Muse in 1990,click heading to view video the First Successful Hostage Rescue by Delta Force and the US Military since WWII

Thom will discuss his personal experience as the Security Team Leader for the Raid on Carcell Modelo that freed CIA Operative Kurt Muse from a tortuous Panamanian Prison where he was held illegally by Manuel Noriega

There will be a strong tie in with SWAT teams as well as scenarios for consideration in an "Active Shooter" scenario as they apply to the cop on the beat

David Miller
(360) 259-5028
davidmiller@bluelineincs.com

Bad Tolz
07-12-2011, 17:14
Additional: He was described as 24 years service, 9 years in SFOD-D, and 10+ in 1st Group.

Thanks
Bad Tolz

Old Dog New Trick
07-12-2011, 19:08
SGM Browne is real deal. I worked with him in 2/1 SFG.

wet dog
07-12-2011, 19:40
Rule No. 1 - Don't lose your temper, people will only question your judgement skills.

Rule No. 2 - Carry two of everthing, because someone will replace your field jacket with an Small Short, 32-34 (womens) and sew patches and name tape that will look like yours.

Rule No. 3 - Remain safe, keep smiling:p

I remember Peter J. Schoomaker sitting at our ODA DFAC table because there were too many heads sitting at his.

When my Tm SGT got up for seconds, I poured 3 table spoons of salt into his afternoon coffee. LTG Peter just looked at me, said nothing, waited for the TM SGT to return, drink, and spit the coffee back into his cup, while our boss looked on.

Our team got the best mission.

Richard
07-12-2011, 19:56
Whenever we had someone around who couldn't take a joke, we just took it as an additional duty to push our joking even harder. ;)

"A toast...to the phantom shitter, the douchebag and the dufflebag, Walt Shumate, and the regiment!" :D

Richard :munchin

wet dog
07-12-2011, 20:53
Whenever we had someone around who couldn't take a joke, we just took it as an additional duty to push our joking even harder. ;)

"A toast...to the phantom shitter, the douchebag and the dufflebag, Walt Shumate, and the regiment!" :D

Richard :munchin

"Damn few left!"

Side note, good to see the old Avatar back.

Bad Tolz
07-13-2011, 13:26
Roger that, Old Dog New Tricks.

ZonieDiver
07-13-2011, 20:06
What was the old saying??? "Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!"

Viking0815
11-16-2011, 12:06
Thom is the real deal...........I knew him while I was in 3/1. I can't speak for his time over the fence, but he is definitely a bonifide QP.