PDA

View Full Version : Green Beret Foundation Fundraiser Eric Hendrikx

Team Sergeant
07-09-2011, 11:08
You people are letting me down, this has been on the internet for over a week and no one told me.;)

Eric Hendrikx meet Professionalsoldiers.com! We are pleased to make your acquaintance. Thank you for your support of the Green Beret Foundation. (You just made about 1000 new Green Beret wearing friends.....)
Team Sergeant

Green Beret Foundation Fundraiser Eric Hendrikx

Donate HERE (http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/erichendrikx/goruckascent)

GORUCK Ascent
Story Media Help the Green Beret Foundation and Win!!!

Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! I'm trying to raise $5,000 for the Green Beret Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to helping wounded soldiers from the US Army Special Forces. Their role puts them directly in harm's way, often for extended periods. Unfortunately, this results in the Green Berets having the highest number of wounded personnel of any of the US Special Operations Forces.

To help raise funds for the Green Beret Foundation I am traveling to Colorado to complete the GORUCK Ascent– a 100-hour unique experience where we will be climbing a number of peaks over 14,000 feet led by several active duty Special Forces members. That’s right– Green Berets.

The US Army Special Forces are a more evolved soldier. They are trained in warfare, yet educated in peace and compassion. It is this same elite leadership characteristic that I hope to continue to develop throughout my life, and share with those I connect with.

Here’s how you can help. Click “Donate” and give what you can. Amounts will vary and every donation helps me reach my mission to support those who risk their own lives for our safety.

And if donating wasn’t enough to satisfy your insatiable hunger for excitement…

CONTEST:

Grand Prize Package: (1) One Dimebag Darrell Signature electric guitar, (1) one signed photo of Zakk Wylde (Signed by Zakk), and one (1) signed copy of the book will be given to a “Donators” of $50 or more. That’s right, you get it all! For each $50 you will receive one drawing entry. (I’m not a lawyer, but you get the idea – $50 gets you one entry, $100 gets you two entries, and so on).

All “Donators” will be included in a drawing to win (1) one of the following prizes:

(5) Five signed prints of a Zakk Wylde photograph taken by Eric Hendrikx in Times Square, New York City on October 31, 2009 (approx 8” x 12”). The photo is black and white with some color enhancements, including an American Flag in the background. Signed by Zakk.

(5) Five signed copies of the forthcoming book Bringing Metal to the Children written by Zakk Wylde and myself. Signed by Zakk.

(1) Dime Distortion Pedal

(1) Dime Cry Baby Wah Pedal

(1) Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Pickup

(1) Case of DR "Dime" Signature Electric Guitar Strings

(1) Dimebag Darrell book including Dimevision DVD

(3) Dime magnets, (2) Dime pick boxes, (2) Dimebag / Pantera shirts

(1) Pantera CD Collection (7) CDs plus Rebel Meets Rebel CD

All winners will be selected by drawing and announced on September 15, 2011 (After the Ascent) at 5:00pm PST

All “Donators” will have their names mentioned in an upcoming feature article about the GORUCK Ascent experience in Revolt In Style magazine.

Good Luck and My Best Always,

Eric Hendrikx

Your donation is tax deductible. Please find more information about the Green Beret Foundation on their website:

http://www.greenberetfoundation.org/ (Federal Tax ID Number is 27-1206961)

For information on the GoRuck Ascent:
http://goruckchallenge.com/ascent/

Author & Photographer Eric Hendrikx (co-author of Zakk Wylde’s Bringing Metal to the Children (Sept 2011), has repeatedly proven his loyalty to the extreme world in which he lives. Hendrikx is a notable contributor to more than a dozen books including New York Times bestsellers Forrest Griffin’s Got Fight? and Be Ready When the Shit Goes Down. Hendrikx has worked with Randy Couture, Forrest Griffin, Ken Shamrock, and is a staff writer for Revolt In Style Magazine.

www.EricHendrikx.com

Follow on twitter:

www.twitter.com/erichendrikx

Facebook:

www.facebook.com/hendrikx

Eric Hendrikx
$2,071 raised for 1 nonprofit
Author & Photographer Eric Hendrikx (co-author of Zakk Wylde’s Bringing Metal to the Children (Sept 2011), has contributed to a dozen books and New York Times bestsellers including Forrest Griffin’s Got Fight? and Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down.

Team Sergeant
07-09-2011, 11:25
BTW I just donated (http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/erichendrikx/goruckascent)...... anyone care to match my donation?:munchin

Eric is giving away some very cool items!

Go and donate! It's for a great cause!

Team Sergeant

Gypsy
07-09-2011, 16:10
Not sure I can match your donation TS, but will get out a donation this week. ;)

Ewok
07-28-2011, 14:16
I searched and didn't see where it had been brought up previously. If it has, I apologize and will stoically accept any chastisement.

I was very happy to find the Green Beret Foundation on Facebook and to see they have so many supporters and are doing so well there. Today they updated with a post saying they are very close to launching their online store (great news for those of us who hoard t-shirts) and issued the following message: GBF Supporters: We are very close to opening our online store. Before the store opens we wanted to give you an opportunity to register to win one our GBF t-shirts. All you need to do is click on the "Register GBF" tab on the left of this page to register. We will be selecting 50 winners in August. Good luck!
https://www.facebook.com/GreenBeretFoundation

Please remove if inappropriate. Thanks!

E

Roguish Lawyer
07-28-2011, 15:14
What's the significance of the $107.69 amount?

head
07-28-2011, 15:23
What's the significance of the $107.69 amount?

It's the 7.69% processing fee added to 100$ donation, the donater can elect to pay it or it can be deducted from the desired donation amount.

Roguish Lawyer
07-28-2011, 15:25
Thanks Head.

Gypsy
07-28-2011, 17:37
Thanks for the bump because I'm ashamed to say I forgot to donate. Will take care of that post haste.

echoes
07-28-2011, 17:56
It's the 7.69% processing fee added to 100$ donation, the donater can elect to pay it or it can be deducted from the desired donation amount.

Thank You, Sir!

As this thread had escaped my attention, but am happy to fix that and donate!!!:lifter

Holly

echoes
07-29-2011, 18:57
You people are letting me down, this has been on the internet for over a week and no one told me.;)

Eric Hendrikx meet Professionalsoldiers.com! We are pleased to make your acquaintance. Thank you for your support of the Green Beret Foundation. (You just made about 1000 new Green Beret wearing friends.....)
Team Sergeant

Green Beret Foundation Fundraiser Eric Hendrikx

Donate HERE (http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/erichendrikx/goruckascent)

GORUCK Ascent
Story Media Help the Green Beret Foundation and Win!!!

Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! I'm trying to raise $5,000 for the Green Beret Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to helping wounded soldiers from the US Army Special Forces. Their role puts them directly in harm's way, often for extended periods. Unfortunately, this results in the Green Berets having the highest number of wounded personnel of any of the US Special Operations Forces.

To help raise funds for the Green Beret Foundation I am traveling to Colorado to complete the GORUCK Ascent– a 100-hour unique experience where we will be climbing a number of peaks over 14,000 feet led by several active duty Special Forces members. That’s right– Green Berets.

The US Army Special Forces are a more evolved soldier. They are trained in warfare, yet educated in peace and compassion. It is this same elite leadership characteristic that I hope to continue to develop throughout my life, and share with those I connect with.

Here’s how you can help. Click “Donate” and give what you can. Amounts will vary and every donation helps me reach my mission to support those who risk their own lives for our safety.

And if donating wasn’t enough to satisfy your insatiable hunger for excitement…

CONTEST:

Grand Prize Package: (1) One Dimebag Darrell Signature electric guitar, (1) one signed photo of Zakk Wylde (Signed by Zakk), and one (1) signed copy of the book will be given to a “Donators” of $50 or more. That’s right, you get it all! For each $50 you will receive one drawing entry. (I’m not a lawyer, but you get the idea – $50 gets you one entry, $100 gets you two entries, and so on).

All “Donators” will be included in a drawing to win (1) one of the following prizes:

(5) Five signed prints of a Zakk Wylde photograph taken by Eric Hendrikx in Times Square, New York City on October 31, 2009 (approx 8” x 12”). The photo is black and white with some color enhancements, including an American Flag in the background. Signed by Zakk.

(5) Five signed copies of the forthcoming book Bringing Metal to the Children written by Zakk Wylde and myself. Signed by Zakk.

(1) Dime Distortion Pedal

(1) Dime Cry Baby Wah Pedal

(1) Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Pickup

(1) Case of DR "Dime" Signature Electric Guitar Strings

(1) Dimebag Darrell book including Dimevision DVD

(3) Dime magnets, (2) Dime pick boxes, (2) Dimebag / Pantera shirts

(1) Pantera CD Collection (7) CDs plus Rebel Meets Rebel CD

All winners will be selected by drawing and announced on September 15, 2011 (After the Ascent) at 5:00pm PST

All “Donators” will have their names mentioned in an upcoming feature article about the GORUCK Ascent experience in Revolt In Style magazine.

Good Luck and My Best Always,

Eric Hendrikx

Your donation is tax deductible. Please find more information about the Green Beret Foundation on their website:

http://www.greenberetfoundation.org/ (Federal Tax ID Number is 27-1206961)

For information on the GoRuck Ascent:
http://goruckchallenge.com/ascent/

Author & Photographer Eric Hendrikx (co-author of Zakk Wylde’s Bringing Metal to the Children (Sept 2011), has repeatedly proven his loyalty to the extreme world in which he lives. Hendrikx is a notable contributor to more than a dozen books including New York Times bestsellers Forrest Griffin’s Got Fight? and Be Ready When the Shit Goes Down. Hendrikx has worked with Randy Couture, Forrest Griffin, Ken Shamrock, and is a staff writer for Revolt In Style Magazine.

www.EricHendrikx.com

Follow on twitter:

www.twitter.com/erichendrikx

Facebook:

www.facebook.com/hendrikx

Eric Hendrikx
$2,071 raised for 1 nonprofit
Author & Photographer Eric Hendrikx (co-author of Zakk Wylde’s Bringing Metal to the Children (Sept 2011), has contributed to a dozen books and New York Times bestsellers including Forrest Griffin’s Got Fight? and Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down.

Bump.:lifter

rtj731
07-30-2011, 08:49
Nice:D

Team Sergeant
07-30-2011, 08:56
Thanks to all that have donated!;)