PDA

View Full Version : Looking for anybody from B Co 1-10th SFG (A) from March 1999

Cake_14N
06-14-2011, 08:18
Looking to speak with anybody involved in the VEGA31 Mission. ( Preferably somebody that has access to SIPRNet )

Please PM me to exchange e-mail addresses.

Looking to verify some information not readily available opensource.

notoriousbob
11-06-2011, 14:46
I was in B-Co at the time. What is your motive?

The Reaper
11-06-2011, 15:14
I was in B-Co at the time. What is your motive?

Indeed.

TR

Cake_14N
11-06-2011, 16:21
TR, NB,

Just trying to track down information to either dis-spell or substantiate a rumor heard by my boss, Col James Cardoso. Col Cardoso flew the rescue mission that picked up VEGA31.

I am not looking to hang anybody out to dry, just answer a few questions posed to me by Col Cardoso. I have looked at MISREPS, AARs, and all of the information on the VEGA31 website and have not been able to locate what I need. More than likely the discussion will need to be done on the SIPRNet to avoid OPSEC and classification issues.

Dragbag036
11-06-2011, 17:54
I may know some stuff..."Whats your angle boy, you plottin or somethin?"

DB

Cake_14N
11-08-2011, 08:17
I may know some stuff..."Whats your angle boy, you plottin or somethin?"

DB

No Sir, not plottin' nothing. Just following orders from the O-6. When the Col tells the Capt to research a rumor the Col heard, the Capt salutes smartly and says yes Sir!!

The Col heard that an event might have happened as he was exiting the country after picking up VEGA31. Since us Intel types do not always debrief every person on each flight I believe the folks riding in the back of the helo might not have had the chance to tell what they saw/heard/felt/or smelt. I am just looking to either dis spell or substantiate the rumor the Col heard by talking to somebody riding along on the VEGA31 rescue mission.

Further discussion will need to be done either by secure phone or secure e-mails.

Cake

Intel Cop
11-08-2011, 09:23
I got to hang out with those guys at a base in Bosnia while they awaited the call. Was having the side guns explained to me when they kicked me off the bird to go do their work. It's actually funny how my boss and I ended up there.