PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Hear of ITS Tactical?

Longstreet
06-03-2011, 19:41
I have been doing a lot of reading about Bail Out Bags as I have been putting one together for my own purposes - mostly for an urban environment. Recently I came across the website www.itstactical.com.

The site has many articles, reviews and videos about various tactical items and tactics. The part that got my attention (besides the information about Bail Out Bags) is that the site owner (Bryan) claims that the site is a "joint venture between Military Veterans and those serving in the Special Operations community, ITS Tactical has quickly grown into a definitive resource for skill-set information, tactical gear reviews and DIY projects."

For my own needs, the information provided appears solid; however I am not SF/SOF or anything remotely tactical. So I was wondering if anyone on this board has heard of this site and can comment on the information presented? Is it a good source for information (albeit perhaps water downed for civilians) or is it merely a bunch of hacks blabbing about nothing?

Personally I did find it interesting, but would like to make certain that I am not filling my head with useless information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

jaYson

AngelsSix
06-05-2011, 20:28
http://www.itstactical.com/the-its-tactical-crew/

I think if these guys have any skills.....someone here would have either run into them or know someone who has. I am not to sure about any of them.....skill sets seem a little weak. The only one with any potential credibility is the only one who doesn't give his full name.

A quick web search of their names turns up a bunch of folks that haven't done anything remotely tactical. I wouldn't buy anything from them....

Longstreet
06-05-2011, 22:12
I think if these guys have any skills.....someone here would have either run into them or know someone who has.

Given nobody on this site has made any mention about ITS Tactical, I had come to the same conclusion. I certainly would not buy anything from them either.

jaYson

JJ_BPK
06-06-2011, 03:55
I have been doing a lot of reading about Bail Out Bags as I have been putting one together for my own purposes - mostly for an urban environment. Recently I came across the website www.itstactical.com.

The site has many articles, reviews and videos about various tactical items and tactics. The part that got my attention (besides the information about Bail Out Bags) is that the site owner (Bryan) claims that the site is a "joint venture between Military Veterans and those serving in the Special Operations community, ITS Tactical has quickly grown into a definitive resource for skill-set information, tactical gear reviews and DIY projects."

For my own needs, the information provided appears solid; however I am not SF/SOF or anything remotely tactical. So I was wondering if anyone on this board has heard of this site and can comment on the information presented? Is it a good source for information (albeit perhaps water downed for civilians) or is it merely a bunch of hacks blabbing about nothing?

Personally I did find it interesting, but would like to make certain that I am not filling my head with useless information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

jaYson

Jayson, et All

I see two questions in your post.

Is the info on their site good.
Are they REALLY SOF

If you have been reading and the info is substantiated by other sites and articles, then there is no reason to doubt the validity. Read the site and enjoy. You seem to think they have good info.

If 1 is true why ask 2??

If what you really want to ask was are they REALLY SOF?? Because I only want to get my info from people that are the real deal?? You have not read enough and are probably reading for the wrong reason..

You want the real deal, Join the Army...

If your looking to call out these people as Posers,, I think you need something more than what you brought to the table..

Joint venture does not make a poser..

:munchin

1stindoor
06-06-2011, 09:40
From their website..
Bryan founded ITS Tactical in 2009 with the help of brothers in the Naval Special Warfare Community. While never completing BUD/s and becoming a SEAL, he made it through the large hurdles of Hell Week and Pool Comp with Class 251. After being rolled post Pool Comp in 251 from a torn hip flexor, he sustained a service ending Draeger Dive Injury in 2nd Phase with Class 254. Throughout his time in the Navy and his love of gear and the outdoors, the idea for ITS Tactical was born.

FWIW...he sounds like an honest man.

The Reaper
06-06-2011, 10:01
From their website..

FWIW...he sounds like an honest man.

Sounds straight to me.

He tried and didn't quit.

TR