PDA

View Full Version : Boat/Gun Storage

upchuck
05-23-2011, 13:24
Since I am an E5 I will apparently need to live on post during Q. My problem is that I have already collected many toys. What should I do with my wakeboarding boat, my '68 Chevelle, my extensive firearm collection? I would really like to bring my boat with as sometimes a day out on the lake seems to be able to reset the brain for the upcoming week.

Dusty
05-23-2011, 13:27
Since I am an E5 I will apparently need to live on post during Q. My problem is that I have already collected many toys. What should I do with my wakeboarding boat, my '68 Chevelle, my extensive firearm collection? I would really like to bring my boat with as sometimes a day out on the lake seems to be able to reset the brain for the upcoming week.

Storage.

JJ_BPK
05-23-2011, 13:33
Storage.

and probably not in Fayetteville. :(

Leave da stuff wit ur cuz Guido in Jersey,, it wood b safer.. :eek:

:munchin

Surgicalcric
05-23-2011, 14:27
Storage would be my answer as well.

There should be plenty of places around where you live in 'Bama. I wouldn't take any more of it to Bragg than I had to; you are asking to have it stolen or vandalized.

Crip

upchuck
05-23-2011, 22:18
Thanks guys. I think I will end up just storing my boat near Jordan Lake, far away from Fayettville. If anyone wakeboards drop me a line and we can hit the lake when I PCS to Bragg.