PDA

View Full Version : A long time coming

sfrecrutr
05-20-2011, 12:53
Gentlemen,

It is time for me to move on to other pastures. I want to say thanks to everyone on this board I have had the pleasure of doing business with and hope I have provided you with answers and guidance that proved successful for you.

The new POC for 20th SF Gp Hqs Recruiting Office (SFC Anderson) will be along shortly to post his intro.

thanks

1SG Ed

wet dog
05-20-2011, 13:43
Gentlemen,

It is time for me to move on to other pastures. I want to say thanks to everyone on this board I have had the pleasure of doing business with and hope I have provided you with answers and guidance that proved successful for you.

The new POC for 20th SF Gp Hqs Recruiting Office, will be along shortly to post his intro.

thanks

1SG Ed

Many thanks for assisting the "younglings" into the pipeline.

Take care, drop by and visit when you can.

greenberetTFS
05-20-2011, 13:51
Good job,true and faithful servant........:D Bringing in our future "Young Tigers"........:D
You have fought the good fight,go and rest now................:D

Big Teddy :munchin

Surgicalcric
05-20-2011, 15:17
What the hell...

Ed...shoot me an email when you have the chance.

Crip

The Reaper
05-20-2011, 19:14
Gentlemen,

The new POC for 20th SF Gp Hqs Recruiting Office (SFC Anderson) will be along shortly to post his intro.

thanks

1SG Ed

Thanks for your efforts and for the service you provided here.

TR

Peregrino
05-21-2011, 11:36
The Regiment appreciates what you've accomplished. We all benefit when the right guys get put in the system. Good luck with whatever comes next; tell your replacement not to be a stranger.

lindy
05-21-2011, 15:27
1SG Edwards,

I sincerely appreciate your assistance getting me into the Guard as my enlistment was very unconventional. Nevertheless, your extensive multi-state network made it happen. :D

Best of luck!

SFC L
Spt Co, 2/20th