PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Demands Israel for Names of Counter-Terror Commandos

Pete
05-15-2011, 04:25
Turkey Demands Israel for Names of Counter-Terror Commandos

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144167

"...............The Turkish daily Today’s Zayman reported Saturday that “Istanbul Public Prosecutor's Office has submitted a letter to Israeli judicial authorities, demanding the identity of responsible people” in the counterterrorist operation. The letter demanded names and contact details along with an official copy of information and documents related to the incident....................."

This story bundles a number of interesting angles. The first - Could Pakistan do the same and demand the names of our SEALs? The second - Relations between Turkey and Israel continue downhill. Third - last years "aid ship" didn't carry humanitarian aid stuff - well we knew that.

glebo
05-15-2011, 12:14
Turkey Demands Israel for Names of Counter-Terror Commandos

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144167

"...............The Turkish daily Today’s Zayman reported Saturday that “Istanbul Public Prosecutor's Office has submitted a letter to Israeli judicial authorities, demanding the identity of responsible people” in the counterterrorist operation. The letter demanded names and contact details along with an official copy of information and documents related to the incident....................."

This story bundles a number of interesting angles. The first - Could Pakistan do the same and demand the names of our SEALs? The second - Relations between Turkey and Israel continue downhill. Third - last years "aid ship" didn't carry humanitarian aid stuff - well we knew that.

I dunno Pete, but they (Pakis) were harboring (knowingly or unknowingly...yeah right) a known terrorist, screw'em. (but I'm no means the expert in "modern" international law) I surely hope the "War on Terror" pact got it covered...for whatever that flimsy piece of paper is worth..:rolleyes:

Team Sergeant
05-15-2011, 12:35
Professionalsoldiers.com will publish the names of the Commandos involved in the raid to kill bin laden. So far all we have is the names and we are currently attaching their job titles. We've gone ahead and sent a list to Turkey & Pakistan.

We're fairly certain this is a complete list:

Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy (Commo man), Mickey Mouse (JSOC Commander), Baloo Bear, Bolt (Special Ops dog), Boomer, Br'er Fox, Captain James Hook (SEAL Team Commander), Chicken Little, Christopher Robin, Donald Duck, Dumbo (was flying the chopper that crashed) Fat Cat, Flounder, Frankie the Frog, Gaston, Goofy(actually the SEAL commando that double tapped bil laden) Headless Horseman, Ichabod Crane, Jiminy Cricket, Lil Bad Wolf (Task Force Commander) Mad Hatter (Commando that shot the woman), Ollie the Pig, Owl, Pegasus (Lead pilot) Pinocchio (CIA Rep), Pluto, Quasimodo (SAS Rep), Robin Hood, Roger Rabbit, Sebastian, Sheriff of Nottingham (in country double agent), The Sultan, Tarzan, Thumper (door gunner), Tigger (sniper), Winnie the Pooh (Master Breacher)

Richard
05-15-2011, 13:01
Yeah, I've heard of those guys - you've gotta be careful, though, when they've had a few and their stories start to begin with, "Once upon a time..."

Richard :munchin

glebo
05-16-2011, 05:28
Yeah, I've heard of those guys - you've gotta be careful, though, when they've had a few and their stories start to begin with, "Once upon a time..."

Richard :munchin

or..."there I was...no shit"....:D

greenberetTFS
05-16-2011, 06:35
All 3 of you guys are busting my balls laughing,you all missed you're calling,should be writing scripts for SNL...............:eek: It'll be interesting to see Dusty and Dozer comments...............:rolleyes:

Big Teddy :munchin

Dusty
05-16-2011, 06:43
All 3 of you guys are busting my balls laughing,you all missed you're calling,should be writing scripts for SNL...............:eek: It'll be interesting to see Dusty and Dozer comments...............:rolleyes:

Big Teddy :munchin

Too busy practicing head shots.:D

mark46th
05-16-2011, 21:28
I'm sure the Armenians are watching this with great interest... Turks acting like victims... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....