PDA

View Full Version : House committee advances $404 million for Bragg projects

BMT (RIP)
05-13-2011, 03:53
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2011/05/13/1093716?sac=Home

BMT

Guy
05-13-2011, 05:02
I tried to tell the construction/hotel industry that we needed to build more in the AO.

Stay safe.

Pete
05-13-2011, 05:19
Lot of money going into the older section of Smoke Bomb Hill. Hope the GB Club can hang in there.

Lot going on at the old ASP.

Lot going on at "Undisclosed location". You'll find out where that is when you run into that gate at the undisclosed location.

They've cleared out the trees east of the I-295 and Ramsey Intersection. Coming in from Eastover you can see way up past Farmer Road.

MtnGoat
05-13-2011, 05:59
Lot of money going into the older section of Smoke Bomb Hill. Hope the GB Club can hang in there.

Lot going on at the old ASP.

Lot going on at "Undisclosed location". You'll find out where that is when you run into that gate at the undisclosed location.

They've cleared out the trees east of the I-295 and Ramsey Intersection. Coming in from Eastover you can see way up past Farmer Road.

Back in 2005 when talk of moving the GB Club to USASOC area.. Well IMHO we should have. GB club is dieing and has become the CA/CYCOPs Club.

Pete - The cleared out the trees east of the I-295 and Ramsey Intersection. Coming in from Eastover you can see way up past Farmer Road was due to that Tornado not this this. :p:D

MtnGoat
05-13-2011, 06:04
fund the widening of Murchison to six lanes from Honeycutt Road north to Spring Lake.

I realy hate when the cities to this. They make it great for one area but the bottle necking that happens when those new lanes are gone. I say spend the extra money now and open it up as far as Fayetteville CIty planners can towards downtown.

$12 million for an administrative annex for the U.S. Army Special Operations Command headquarters.

Much needed!!

$41 million for a 3rd Special Forces Group battalion operations complex in the Old Ammunition Supply Point Redevelopment Area

We have heard of this happening, but why built the New HQ in current Area??? Anyways great for BN HQ. With all the MTOE positions across the broad within USASOC everyone needs the space everywhere.

at undisclosed location. LMAO

18E COmmittee is going to love all this construction going for the next three to five years. :D

Pete
05-13-2011, 06:12
Old Smoke Bomb Hill picture in this thread.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21269&highlight=Smoke+Bomb+Hill

Used to be SF country up until the early 80's.