PDA

View Full Version : Man airlifted after fight with cat.

Pete
05-09-2011, 10:34
Man airlifted after fight with cat.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/news/article_3f8b7022-782a-11e0-b12d-001cc4c002e0.html

Anybody in the area that can run over and revoke his Man Card? I've got a couple of cats full of claws and I ain't never needed a knife.

A Cleveland man was attacked by a housecat Friday afternoon and the man's injuries are so severe that he had to be taken by air ambulance to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.

The altercation between the man and the animal occurred at a home on CR 3182 a few miles south of Cleveland in Liberty County.

At some point during the attack, the man and the cat reportedly were injured by a knife the man was holding. The man was taken to Cleveland Regional Medical Center before being transported to Houston.

Game wardens Danny Diaz and Adam Broll captured the cat. It was taken to Big Thicket Animal Hospital for examination.

The man's identity is unknown at this time.

Sigaba
05-09-2011, 10:53
Talk about being pussy whipped.

JJ_BPK
05-09-2011, 11:16
MAYBE,, Just maybe the cat attached his man parts and in his effort to defend himself, while wildly slashing his saber,, he sliced the wrong thing

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Calvengeance
05-09-2011, 12:57
Man airlifted after fight with cat.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/news/article_3f8b7022-782a-11e0-b12d-001cc4c002e0.html

Anybody in the area that can run over and revoke his Man Card? I've got a couple of cats full of claws and I ain't never needed a knife.

A Cleveland man was attacked by a housecat Friday afternoon and the man's injuries are so severe that he had to be taken by air ambulance to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.

The altercation between the man and the animal occurred at a home on CR 3182 a few miles south of Cleveland in Liberty County.

At some point during the attack, the man and the cat reportedly were injured by a knife the man was holding. The man was taken to Cleveland Regional Medical Center before being transported to Houston.

Game wardens Danny Diaz and Adam Broll captured the cat. It was taken to Big Thicket Animal Hospital for examination.

The man's identity is unknown at this time.

When contacted for comments, the injured man would not speak. Apparently, at some point during the altercation, the cat got his tongue.

Dusty
05-09-2011, 13:01
Never bring a knife to a catfight.

Sten
05-09-2011, 13:04
Siegfried and Roy in Ohio doing shows?

Combat Diver
05-10-2011, 01:09
Gotta love watching catfights.

CD

Utah Bob
05-10-2011, 07:51
Years ago I pulled over a suspected drunk driver who was weaving all over the road. When I approached the car I saw that the female driver was extremely scratched and bloody as was the male passenger. He had a towel with something under it in his lap.

I had him remove the towel slowly. He revealed one very pissed off feral cat that they had found in the park and were taking home as a pet.

"It keeps getting out of the towel", he moaned. I had him put the cat in the trunk for the ride home. After assuring that they were both sober. I wished them well in their feline training endeavors, advised them to get tetanus shots, and resumed routine patrol.

Electron
05-10-2011, 14:35
Kitten's got claws.

Pete
05-10-2011, 16:41
Kitten's got claws.

Be careful around the kittens. We all know what happens when a posser makes a claim.

The Reaper
05-10-2011, 16:44
Kitten's got claws.

From the pic, I'd say kitty is on the menu there.

TR

ES 96
05-10-2011, 19:43

incarcerated
05-10-2011, 22:16
Oh Lord. We have inadvertently opened this forum up to icanhazcheeseburger cat pictures. And I was so sure that this would never happen here.
Where are the Moderators?

Requiem
05-11-2011, 00:26
Oh Lord. We have inadvertently opened this forum up to icanhazcheeseburger cat pictures. And I was so sure that this would never happen here.
Where are the Moderators?

You might say it's a CATastrophe. :D

ZonieDiver
05-11-2011, 08:45
This thread is making me CATatonic!

Stylo
05-11-2011, 11:46
MAYBE,, Just maybe the cat attached his man parts and in his effort to defend himself, while wildly slashing his saber,, he sliced the wrong thing

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think Never cat fight nekkid, is a rule somewhere.

(and if it isn't, it should be)