PDA

View Full Version : Selection!!!

Lawndart
04-20-2011, 08:50
I went through SFAS 03-05 in Sep/Oct 2004, Everyone talked about how easy SFAS had gotten during that time frame. I was selected and started SFQC in Feb 2005. I had some family problems during the course which I was eventually relieved for, the day before Robin Sage. For the past 6 years I have prepped myself to get back there and finally complete what I started. During those past 6 years I also sent in a re-submit every year, since my drop letter was one year and return. I was never given anything in writing telling me why I could not go back. So this past Feb 2011 I went back to selection. Once arriving there I saw complete disorganization and lack of standards, between the students and instructors. I was identified as being a NTR after week one by the DOC saying that my issues from 6 years ago were still relevant?! Anyways this selection process doesn't IMO serve the purpose anymore. We had more than enough sleep, the standards are given so people definitely sandbag. The layout was completely disorganized, IE some people were allowed to keep equipment that others were not. I do agree with front loading all the physical events the first week, it puts more stress on the candidates. I am not bitching or complaining because I didn't make, because I know I WOULD HAVE without my family issues. I am not making any excuses or blaming anyone else but myself. I honestly believe that the standards now are complete joke for a community that calls themselves special. Have a good day.......I know this will be deleted and I will be banned. ABN all the way.
V/r,
Christopher A Isek

Thanks for taking the survey. Your opinions are very important to us. Have a very SF day. Richard