PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam Veterans Against the War flyer

Airbornelawyer
08-31-2004, 09:52
As has to be pointed out over and over again, the issue is not that Kerry and his group opposed the war in Vietnam, it is how they chose to oppose it. We've heard or read Kerry's Senate testimony. One more example below (a larger version here (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/vvflyer2.jpg))

CPTAUSRET
08-31-2004, 10:03
A L:

Good reminder.

That crap still pisses me off, always will.

Terry

Radar Rider
09-01-2004, 01:37
That, Sir, is why some people need to be reminded of that crap. sKerry lies about his past too much. The truth needs to be thrown in his face and presented to the rest of the voting public. Hypocrites like he should not be allowed to lie about their past.

Bravo1-3
09-01-2004, 02:33
Originally posted by CPTAUSRET
A L:

Good reminder.

That crap still pisses me off, always will.

Terry

Message from John Kerry Campaign Headquarters:

Dear Sir,
I can assure you that if you were offended by the above document, then I was not referring to you specifically... probably.

Our stances and beliefs are flexible, don't worry, we'll make this go away. Just vote for me! I know I stabbed you and everyone else in the back once, but it was only a pen knife! OK, so it was a more like a pick-ax, and it was more like me hitting you 20-30 times over the course of 20 or so years... but I've changed!

So vote for me, and I won't stab you again... OK, I will, just not as much, and I'll try to use a pick-ax that isn't rusty.

John F'n Kerry

PS: Did you know that I served in Vietnam?
PSS: OK, I admit it, Ionly did it becasue Jane Fonda was a scorchin hot piece of ass! You can relate to that right? I mean, what is loyalty to ones brothers and oaths compared to a piece of ass like Jane Fonda? I mean, how many times in a guys life does you r average guy get the opportunity to nail JANE FONDA!? OK, 9 or 10, sure, I agree, but still... JANE FONDA!

Solid
09-01-2004, 03:20
PPS: I won THREE PURPLE HEARTS!