PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinders.........

greenberetTFS
04-11-2011, 16:06
Just saw an interesting movie that I got off the internet(TR said I'm not permitted to post the name,but anyone interested send me a PM) it was called the"Pathfinders"......It was a true story that wasn't revealed about their mission of setting up the drop zones before the initial Normandy invasion..... And what they were required to do in a "half hours time" before the dropping of the entire paratrooper armada..........Not a documentary,but a true story of the events that developed and what they did to make it happen........;)

Big Teddy :munchin

greenberetTFS
04-12-2011, 15:20
Just saw an interesting movie that I got off the internet(TR said I'm not permitted to post the name,but anyone interested send me a PM) it was called the"Pathfinders"......It was a true story that wasn't revealed about their mission of setting up the drop zones before the initial Normandy invasion..... And what they were required to do in a "half hours time" before the dropping of the entire paratrooper armada..........Not a documentary,but a true story of the events that developed and what they did to make it happen........;)

One "last" bump due to the significant amount of requests today............;)