PDA

View Full Version : 117G data

luipy
04-06-2011, 00:26
Alright, I just recently got a 117G dropped in my lap. I don't really have much experience with Harris radios but I've fingered banged it enough so I can get it to do pretty much everything except send data. I need to know if the 117G is compatible with viasat or is there a different program I can use to send data to people using ADC? And if so how and what settings? Any info or cheat sheets on this would be greatly appreciated.

MK262MOD1
04-06-2011, 06:23
Who are you?

glebo
04-06-2011, 06:51
I sent him a PM with that exact question....waiting..

glebo
04-06-2011, 06:53
Which remends me...for any QP's and QP's only I have a lesson plan for the 117G

Still working for .ppts, but they'll prolly be to big to send.

MtnGoat
04-06-2011, 15:04
Which remends me...for any QP's and QP's only I have a lesson plan for the 117G

Still working for .ppts, but they'll prolly be to big to send.

You can upload it onto AKO..... Glebo for guys to get.

Ambush Master
04-06-2011, 16:10
Alright, I just recently got a 117G dropped in my lap. I don't really have much experience with Harris radios but I've fingered banged it enough so I can get it to do pretty much everything except send data. I need to know if the 117G is compatible with viasat or is there a different program I can use to send data to people using ADC? And if so how and what settings? Any info or cheat sheets on this would be greatly appreciated.

OK luipy!!! FIRST POST GOES IN THE INTRODUCTION THREAD!!!

here: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22472&page=74

Also fill out your Profile or life will not be good in here or for very long!!!

Have a Very SF Day!!
Martin

glebo
04-06-2011, 16:47
You can upload it onto AKO..... Glebo for guys to get.

OK, I'll check into it tomorrow at work where I got "The Stuff"..

Thanks.

lindy
04-07-2011, 12:55
Glebo,

We just received the G's as well. Would a case of your favorite hops and barley beverage be acceptable payment for your POI?

We have formalized training scheduled for the new radios but there are at least two of us team leaders "out and about" right now.

Lindy