PDA

View Full Version : Updated Look for Spartan Blades

mcarey
04-04-2011, 12:53
Hey guys, just updated our website. www.spartanbladesusa.com

Please check it out and give us any feedback on the look and function, we appreciate constructive critisism.:D

JJ_BPK
04-04-2011, 16:21
Please check it out and give us any feedback on the look and function, we appreciate constructive criticism.:D

Very Nice, not girly, gaudy, or air-softish, two points:

when I logged in, the screen did a refresh, but no where on the screen did it tell me who I was. I did see "log out" rather than "log in"
I really like the visuals and picture ART. wish there were more views OR the view changed when you selected your options for sale..
when I hit "log out" the response was "log off"

:lifter:D:lifter

DDD
04-04-2011, 17:28
Like the look of the new site. Was disappointed I was not able to order a pen:rolleyes:
I'm at a hotel with dial-up speed and everything worked well which is not how many other sites are working for me here.

mcarey
04-05-2011, 20:04
Thanks for the feed back so far. We will check out the log in/ out / off thing??!

I am glad to hear our site loads on a slow connection! :)

Mark

Tatonka316
04-05-2011, 20:56
My brothers! REALLY like the look of the new site! Only thing I foulnd was in some of the text sections, some of the spacing was too close to the line above ... i.e.: in the "about us" section or what ever that tab was called. But, all in all - WELL DONE!!!

molon labe:lifter

x SF med
04-06-2011, 10:02
Hey, Doc...
See you Friday, 9am to listen to Frank yabber about powder steels.
Make sure you bring:
the new beads
Spartan ball cap
Spartan fleece cap

I'll buy you a beer or rum and coke and cover your table if you need to run away for a minute or ten... as long as I get to go to the sharpening and forging demonstrations on Saturday. I'll even be a good minion and wear Spartan T-shirts on Sat and Sun.

mangler
04-06-2011, 11:10
Site looks good. No issues with loading, no hang ups anywhere I could find.

see you Friday, I'll have cold beer waiting and I'd like to add a ball cap and beanie to the knife order.

Lee

x SF med
04-06-2011, 12:17
Site looks good. No issues with loading, no hang ups anywhere I could find.

see you Friday, I'll have cold beer waiting and I'd like to add a ball cap and beanie to the knife order.

Lee

Lee's a weenie - he drinks cheap beer, charge him double for everything.:cool:

mcarey
04-07-2011, 09:52
Hey, Doc...
See you Friday, 9am to listen to Frank yabber about powder steels.
Make sure you bring:
the new beads
Spartan ball cap
Spartan fleece cap

I'll buy you a beer or rum and coke and cover your table if you need to run away for a minute or ten... as long as I get to go to the sharpening and forging demonstrations on Saturday. I'll even be a good minion and wear Spartan T-shirts on Sat and Sun.

X SF MED - See you Friday. We will have beanies and hats. Also have your knife if you want it still, if not I will sell it there! Looking forward to a great time.
Safe travels!

x SF med
04-07-2011, 09:55
X SF MED - See you Friday. We will have beanies and hats. Also have your knife if you want it still, if not I will sell it there! Looking forward to a great time.
Safe travels!

Whatchu talkin bout Willis? No soup for you!