PDA

View Full Version : Avon M50 Air Respirator.

Squab27
03-31-2011, 19:54
Hey guys, I have an M50 gas mask I would like to offload. I need the cash.

I'm asking $400 for this, and will entertain trade offers. This mask is in New, the filters it comes with have already been opened.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/squab27/mask2004.jpg

JJ_BPK
04-01-2011, 04:39
Hey guys, I have an M50 gas mask I would like to offload. I need the cash.

Hi, My Name is Josh and I am a military enthusiast who hopes to join the armed services in my future. :rolleyes:

I currently help train operators in the NYS S.O.R.T, NYARNG RSP Program, as well as other military units.
:eek:

I hope one does not have anything to do with the other?? :confused:

Also, you proficiency in training OPERATORS,, Please explain in your NON-Military capacity??

Squab27
04-02-2011, 08:33
No these things are not related.

I am part of an organization that provides OPFOR for these soldiers and LE/O. With a lot of the RSP recruits we along with there CO's teach them small unit tactics such as reacting to direct/indirect fire, moving through ambushes, searching and detaining prisoners, breaching and clearing buildings, and a few more skills.

When we work with experienced soldiers/operators we don't reteach them the basics. We provide them with OPFOR, and then at the end a basic AAR like always.

I hope this answers your question JJ, if not feel free to PM me.

Go Devil
04-02-2011, 16:13
No these things are not related.

I am part of an organization that provides OPFOR for these soldiers and LE/O. With a lot of the RSP recruits we along with there CO's teach them small unit tactics such as reacting to direct/indirect fire, moving through ambushes, searching and detaining prisoners, breaching and clearing buildings, and a few more skills.

When we work with experienced soldiers/operators we don't reteach them the basics. We provide them with OPFOR, and then at the end of the day be able to tell them their mistakes, what was good, what was bad, and how to fix it.

I hope this answers your question JJ, if not feel free to PM me.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Squab27
04-02-2011, 17:27
Thanks for the input Devil, but I see in no way how you'r post is relivant to the sale of my gas mask.

If there is an issue please feel free to PM me.

Josh

Squab27
05-25-2011, 12:46
Lowering the price to $400 OBO.

Mod's could this thread be cleaned?