PDA

View Full Version : SGM Crump Photo

Last hard class
03-14-2011, 23:01
Concerning the photo in the hall of Shame thread:

While in 7th waiting for a slot to the Q course, I roomed with a guy named Jeff Miller. It's been 28 years but the guy in the photo is a dead ringer. He used to drive a blue toyota pick up with California plates.

Anyone know if the Miller in the photo is one and the same?

I apologize for posting the question here but I do not have access to the thread.

Thanks,

LHC

Mods: If this is an inappropriate question please delete.

Guy
03-15-2011, 08:38
You're correct.:cool:

Stay safe.

asf_999
07-18-2011, 01:26
Yeah..I dont have access to the Stoney Crump thread either....BUT I have a funny little anecdote about when he was my CSM in Germany. His SF tab was prominent in his portrait in the clinic foyer and a few of the 1/10SFG 18D's were curious about him, and asked me if he was a Delta. He told the clinic staff that he was, however, none of the REAL Deltas had ever heard his name. A few asked me(I had a pretty decent relationship with 10th group--I was the NCOIC of pre/post deployment medical readiness) to let them know when he would be in the clinic so they could come and meet him. Unfortunately, due to the OPTEMPO of 10th group, none of the Deltas that were curious were ever around when Crump was in the house. THAT would have been a funny scene.....but its interesting that even with no information readily available, the 10th group guys were calling bullshit 2 years before Crumps douchebaggedness was revealed....(well...we thought he was a douchebag anyway...)--L