PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

NousDefionsDoc
08-29-2004, 22:36
I have started all but 5 threads in this forum. Its ok to post here and start threads. Or should we DX the forum?

Razor
08-30-2004, 09:32
You're just more confrontational than the rest of us. Have you considered attending anger management classes? :D

NousDefionsDoc
08-30-2004, 09:41
LOL - no, I don't think my anger is mis-managed - I always direct it at the appropriate target.

Besides, doesn't the Bear Pit forum count as anger management?

Kyobanim
08-30-2004, 09:48
In this case I think it's the quality, not quantity that counts. I've attempted to start several topics here but ended up cancelling them for the simple reason that my "self defense/hand to hand" experience is not really relevant to what most people would want to see on this board.

IMHO of course.

NousDefionsDoc
08-30-2004, 09:50
Don't be silly. Post it.

Team Sergeant
08-30-2004, 10:35
Originally posted by Kyobanim
In this case I think it's the quality, not quantity that counts. I've attempted to start several topics here but ended up cancelling them for the simple reason that my "self defense/hand to hand" experience is not really relevant to what most people would want to see on this board.

IMHO of course.

How do you know if you don't post it?

Besides I have two small reasons I'd like to see more on self-defense civilian style...;)

Ambush Master
08-30-2004, 10:37
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Don't be silly. Post it.

Yeah, we can always move it to the Comedy Forum !!:D

Kyobanim
08-30-2004, 10:42
Originally posted by Team Sergeant
How do you know if you don't post it?

Besides I have two small reasons I'd like to see more on self-defense civilian style...;)

I'd say they'll be ready in another year.

NousDefionsDoc
08-30-2004, 10:51
If it was available, I would put The Kid in Krav Maga and then BJJ.

CPTAUSRET
08-30-2004, 11:32
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Don't be silly. Post it.

Concur.

The larger we grow the more forums our membership can sustain.

Someday we may be able to sustain an aviation forum... "Go guns or go home".

Terry

Kyobanim
08-30-2004, 12:05
Originally posted by CPTAUSRET
Concur.

The larger we grow the more forums our membership can sustain.

Someday we may be able to sustain an aviation forum... "Go guns or go home".

Terry

I would enjoy that. Army aviators are the heat! Or is it the bomb? I can never keep up with that stuff.

CPTAUSRET
08-30-2004, 12:10
Originally posted by Kyobanim
I would enjoy that. Army aviators are the heat! Or is it the bomb? I can never keep up with that stuff.

The heat, works for me. Doc who used to post here (I hope he does so again), used to call me from time to time, and he would always refer to Nancy as "The Heat".

Terry