PDA

View Full Version : More Moore attacks

Gypsy
08-28-2004, 16:46
Every time I think el slobbo Moore has reached a new low and gone too far, I'm proven wrong. How much lower can this POS go? I think he needs his butt kicked so hard it comes through his head.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040828/ts_alt_afp/us_vote_vietnam_moore_040828194623

"Remember, when the American death toll in Iraq (news - web sites) hits 1,000 during the Republican convention, be sure to question whether those who died really did indeed 'die' -- or were they just trying to get their faces on CNN's nightly tribute to fallen heroes?" Moore said.

And a link to the letter
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2004-08-26

rubberneck
08-28-2004, 16:51
It used to drive me nuts but I have come to realize that people like Michael Moore have no honor and no clue what it takes to ensure our freedoms. The single greatest disappointment of my life was not being able to serve my country. I guess the next best thing I can do is try to ensure that those that due have the best Commander in Chief possible.

And that fat slob Moore can drop dead for all I care....

Bill Harsey
08-28-2004, 17:42
Originally posted by rubberneck
It used to drive me nuts but I have come to realize that people like Michael Moore have no honor and no clue what it takes to ensure our freedoms. The single greatest disappointment of my life was not being able to serve my country. I guess the next best thing I can do is try to ensure that those that due have the best Commander in Chief possible.

And that fat slob Moore can drop dead for all I care.... I'll go ahead and assume by "serving your country" you mean military service. Everyone here knows that I have only the deepest respect for those who wear our countries uniform. There are other many ways to serve the country, just off the top of my head, working and paying taxes is one, working and being part of the economy is another (same as reason one), providing resources, providing the tools for those who provide the resources, etc. etc. I agree with what you say on triple ought fatboy...

Sacamuelas
08-28-2004, 18:43
Agree with Sir Harsey 100%.

To me, military service is the highest form of service to this Country of ours. There are, however, numerous other ways in which we can all contribute and "serve" our country's needs. Most, if not all, on this site 'serve' and take great pride in doing so. I know you didn't mean otherwise Rubberneck... I really just wanted to chime and and give a "second" to Mr. Harsey's motion. :cool:

FWIW, I refuse to watch any newscast that covers 0-0-0 Fatboy's antics. I don't even read online news articles about him because I feel that by clicking on it, the news agency(CNN, etc) will think I am "interested" in the article or its contents and then try and print more things about 0-0-0 to keep me online.

NousDefionsDoc
08-28-2004, 19:10
I wish he would come down here.

The Reaper
08-28-2004, 19:19
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc

I hear that if someone told him of the injustice the FARC and ELN are receiving from the oppressive Colombian regime, he would go make a movie there to help them with their cause.:munchin

TR

Ambush Master
08-28-2004, 19:19

YES, and join "The Disappeared" !!!

Bill Harsey
08-28-2004, 19:22
I wish he would come down here. The PEOPLE need help! Offer free food!

NousDefionsDoc
08-28-2004, 19:23
Originally posted by The Reaper
I hear that if someone told him of the injustice the FARC and ELN are receiving from the oppressive Colombian regime, he would go make a movie there to help them with their cause.:munchin

TR

Sounds like a job for Stan Goff. LOL

Bill Harsey
08-28-2004, 19:26
Sounds like a job for Stan Goff. LOL Google search tells me your comment could have a hint of sarcasm.

NousDefionsDoc
08-28-2004, 19:32
LOL - jest a tetch.

rubberneck
08-28-2004, 20:38
Originally posted by Bill Harsey
I'll go ahead and assume by "serving your country" you mean military service. Everyone here knows that I have only the deepest respect for those who wear our countries uniform. There are other many ways to serve the country, just off the top of my head, working and paying taxes is one, working and being part of the economy is another (same as reason one), providing resources, providing the tools for those who provide the resources, etc. etc. I agree with what you say on triple ought fatboy...

You are right that I meant military serivce. I'll tell you some thing though. My son takes his hat off and stays quite through the entire nation anthem even though he is three. I plan on going to great lengths teaching him and his sister how important it is to respect the traditions of this country and the sacrifices made in their honor. I doubt you'll ever see them out there protesting at least while I am alive.

brownapple
08-28-2004, 23:23

Or here. I understand the Burmese drug armies need his help...

GreenSalsa
08-29-2004, 06:12
See if he has the guts to come here....

The Reaper
08-29-2004, 07:41
Originally posted by GreenSalsa
See if he has the guts to come here....

If he does, I would give him less than 60 seconds before he said something that caused him to get an ass kicking.

You might as well call the MPs when he got his Jaba the Hutt looking self out of his car. He should bring as many lib friends as he could find.

I would guarantee some senior personnel would be involved in the brawl.

TR

Bill Harsey
08-29-2004, 08:21
Originally posted by The Reaper
If he does, I would give him less than 60 seconds before he said something that caused him to get an ass kicking.

You might as well call the MPs when he got his Jaba the Hutt looking self out of his car. He should bring as many lib friends as he could find.

I would guarantee some senior personnel would be involved in the brawl.

TR This will make a nice short film. The Green Beret Club is a civilized setting with a highly refined culture. Mr. Moore seems to enjoy both culture and the trappings of civilization. I couldn't think of a better place for a Mr. Moore to have a pleasant talk with those who protect entire cultures as well as his right to remain a clueless idiot. Someone send him an invitation, for real. He claims "sellout" crowds in Fayetteville for his latest work. Maybe he could host a private viewing of his movie in the GB Club! Senior personal must strongly consider not generating extra paperwork, at this point in their career, resulting from activities surrounding Mr. Moores visit.