PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fall issue 1996

Gold Eagle
01-31-2011, 18:09
Found this on another forum....never heard of them...

A CRITIQUE OF THE MILITIA MOVEMENT
« on: January 31, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

from the Resister -Political Warfare Journal of the Special Forces Underground Summer Fall Issue 1996.
TEXT ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS ARE MINE NOT THE AUTHORS FYI.WE CAN ONLY WONDER WHAT THE
RESISTER WRITERS WOULD SAY TODAY IF IT WAS STILL AROUND.

Secretary of War Henry Knox introduced this law to organize the citizen soldiery(militia) in a letter to President Washington dated 1/18/1790.He wrote:The well informed members of the community activated by the highest motives of self love would form the real defense of the country.Rebellion would be prevented & suppressed with ease,invasions of such a government would be undertaken only by madmen & the virtues & knowledge of the people
would effectively oppose the introduction of tyranny.Knox's letter defined the legislative
debates leading to the Militia Act of 1792.His presumption was that the armed citizenry
would not only rise as a body to resist foreign aggression but would also be EVER vigilant
against the SLIGHTEST USURPATION by domestic government of ALL their unalienable
rights as free men(NOT JUST THE 2ND AMENDMENT AS MILITIA FALSELY CLAIM AS THEIR SO CALLED LINE IN THE SAND TODAY)
"Hence remarked Knox in his letter "The science of legislation teaches to scrutinize every national institution as it may so introduce proper or improper habits{in context,laws.Editor}to adopt with religious zeal the former & reject (RESIST) with horror the latter."

These powerful words backed up by appropriate legislation,the Militia Act of May 8,1792
intended the armed citizenry of free men to remain EVER vigilant against ANY government
overreaching & jealous of their ALL unalienable rights.They asserted the right of the militia in their own interest to not only resist foreign aggression but also tyranny by their own government.Thereupon having this unalienable right avouched (not granted) through said
legislation the militia immediately fell asleep.(& REMAINS SO STILL TODAY).In 1819
when John Marshall the 4th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court arrogated to the Supreme
Court a power not delegated to it by the Constitution-the militia ,the armed citizenry should
have rose up en mass to force their representatives to bring the Supreme Court back in line with its constitutional charter but the militia were not paying attention(THEN OR NOW)Did the militia rise to oppose the 14th amendment which was "ratified" by blatant coercion
& fraud.(DID THEY STAND UP WITHTHE MARXIST INCOME TAX 16TH AMENDMENT)
Did the militia oppose the 17th amendment which finally gutted what little
independence the states retained (after the 14th amendment).Did the militia rise to oppose the Dick Act of 1903 that repealed the Militia Act of 1792 or oppose the National Guard Act of 1916 that permitted the militia to be drafted into the standing army or
justifiably rebel in 1933 when the revised National Guard Act of 1933 made the states's
militia a component of the federal army of the United States? No but now the militia
scratch their collective heads wondering how they became to be called a "threat to our
society". Did the militia demonstrate to the federal goverment in uncompromising beltfed
terms the explicit meaning of the 2nd Amendment when the National Firearms Act of 1934
was passed?Yet again no.(OR 1968 CONTROL ACT OR 1994 ASSAULT WEAPON BAN)

I could go on & on & fill the remainder of this issue with specific examples of laws & acts
that the alleged militia ignored,could not to hold their representatives directly & immediately accountable for out of sloth,stupidity or envy.(FEDERAL RESERVE ACT/UN)Is it unfair to point to the intellectual sloth of your ancestors as the origin of your struggle
to regain your liberty today? No because your ancestors thought & behaved like herd
animals & now you are in the slaughter pen(AS WE THE SHEEPLE REMAIN IN TODAY)
The truth is not fair simply the truth.Our dream is to see the golden flag with the coiled
rattlesnake & the words "DONT TREAD ON ME" fluttering over every federal building -
not as a new national flag but as a constant reminder to (ALL)government that they are
our servants NOT our masters & these words brook no compromise (& NO QUARTER)

THE MODERN MILITIA ARE ALL TALK & NO ACTION WITH NO CREDIBILITY & ARE
NOT TO BE COUNTED OR RELIED UPON TO RESORT TO FORCE OF ARMS AT ALL
AGAINST ANY GOVERMENT GIVEN THEIR SORRY TRACK RECORD SHOWN ABOVE .
THEY HAVE YET TO PUT THEMSELVES IN HARMS WAY.WONT HOLD MY BREATH.
:confused:

lksteve
01-31-2011, 18:42
Do you have a point? I've encountered The Resister at various times in the recent past. So? I'd say most of the QPs know of the publication.

Hunter84
01-31-2011, 20:59
?????:confused:

1stindoor
02-01-2011, 07:13
Do you have a point? I've encountered The Resister at various times in the recent past. So? I'd say most of the QPs know of the publication.

If memory serves The Resister was published from the early to mid 90's. I still remember finding them bundled up in front of the company, having been delivered in the middle of the night.

Buffalobob
02-01-2011, 07:36
Are you lost?

Have you fallen and can't get up?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

greenberetTFS
02-01-2011, 14:32

Agreed,What is his point?..........:confused:

Big Teddy :munchin

Pete
02-01-2011, 14:41
Gold Eagle pulls something from another site - and it states the Cap Letters were added - but Gold Eagle dosn't say if those are his words of something somebody else added on that other form. I believe they are someone elses words not his.

So he throws it out with no comment.

Wonder if he's trying to get a militia thread going.

FYI - The Reister was reborn as an on line voice. Google will lead you to it.

Gold Eagle
02-01-2011, 18:37
I was just stating I never heard of this publication. I'm not trying to get a Militia thread going! I'd probably be kicked off here if I did, especially with the raids on groups recently. I will post a link but if someone tries to open it you may have to join the site to view. http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum/index.php?topic=10747.0 And the article was copy/paste....none are my words.

Peregrino
02-01-2011, 19:35
I was just stating I never heard of this publication. I'm not trying to get a Militia thread going! I'd probably be kicked off here if I did, especially with the raids on groups recently. I will post a link but if someone tries to open it you may have to join the site to view. http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum/index.php?topic=10747.0 And the article was copy/paste....none are my words.

There is no "probably". The ice you are skating on isn't frozen. You have demonstrated lack of judgement and poor situational awareness. Your post borders on trolling. Continue and you will provide a useful object lesson for others who might be inclined to misjudge the character of this forum.

Gold Eagle
02-02-2011, 17:46
There is no "probably". The ice you are skating on isn't frozen. You have demonstrated lack of judgement and poor situational awareness. Your post borders on trolling. Continue and you will provide a useful object lesson for others who might be inclined to misjudge the character of this forum.

I respect and value this forum and the members here. It won't happen again.