PDA

View Full Version : 18C web Site

MtnGoat
01-17-2011, 20:20
For all of you 18C's.

18C Committee made a AKO username 18 Charlie reference material web site. Email is going around, so ask your classmates if they got the email.

If you didn't, PM I'll email it to you.

arumor_ofwar
01-27-2011, 10:39
Me and my fellow Charlie were just disscussing this issue. We went through the course 2 plus years ago and back then there was talik of a new updated 18c manual of sorts, plus access to this website. What is needed for us (and other C's) to get a username and access this site?
Thanks

MtnGoat
01-27-2011, 21:06
Me and my fellow Charlie were just disscussing this issue. We went through the course 2 plus years ago and back then there was talik of a new updated 18c manual of sorts, plus access to this website. What is needed for us (and other C's) to get a username and access this site?
Thanks

You need to read the board rules and intro yourself in the intro thread and comply before posting again.

Read these little things called “STICKY”, hint, there in Red & at the top of every Tread page.

Read more, use Search button on the Top Right and Post less.

Now, Let’s try this again.

Surgicalcric
01-28-2011, 01:08
If I find out you are PMing MtnGoat asking for this info there will be hell to pay.

Until you graduate the ENTIRE SFQC you aren't an 18C and as such have other targets to focus on.

Questions?

Crip

The Reaper
01-28-2011, 07:26
Yes, the site exists, along with the other MOS sites.

They are accessible via AKO.

If you are an 18, you need to contact a staff member for vetting, and follow the board rules.

Best of luck.

TR

MtnGoat
01-29-2011, 09:16
Yes, the site exists, along with the other MOS sites.

They are accessible via AKO.

If you are an 18, you need to contact a staff member for vetting, and follow the board rules.

Best of luck.

TR
FYI - 18 Bravo Committee took their stuff off. They didn't fill their site up as well as 18C or 18E. But took it down becuase Grads were "helping" out their Buddies going through the MOS phase.

Really guys.. You think your helping them out???

Yeah let that buddy grad not knowing weapons systems. Let him live off a Ppt show you passed to him. Those "notes" from the Course. NOte learning his MOS. Dumb@$$' your not helping there guys. Your hurting the system - which is the SFODA!! You may have just set HIM up to roll down range right after graduating to a Firebase, not know their MOS.

BLUF - if you have these links and passwords. Don't pass them off no NON-Grads!!

FYI - for all you Cherry's. 18F's have a Web Site that Current 18F's could pass off FULL INTEL Products that would totally help out a guy going through that course. But current 18F's don't. Why? Becuase we know what makes a good FOX. Just like you being a 18C or 18B or whatever; you should know what makes you good and Special at your MOS. IF not, then you need to find another JOB.

Off my Box.. For GRADUATES ONLY!!

The Reaper
01-29-2011, 10:01
Gents, he said he went through the Q Course two years ago.

That would likely make him a grad, although some members here could have pressed that length of time in the SFQC.

Now all he needs to do is to get with a staff member for vetting.

Lets not run a brother off quite yet.:D

TR