PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Company Mid Length Build

Iraqgunz
01-15-2011, 14:40
I have too many AR's and need to clean out the stable. This particular model is a mid length. If you have been on the fence looking for a good AR this is it.

The barrel length is 16". It is a 1/7 twist and will reliably stabilize rounds from 55gr. up to 77gr. The chamber and barrel are 5.56 and it has been HP/MPI tested and inspected as has the bolt carrier group. The weapon has only had 100 rounds fired through it which I did yesterday as a test fire upon completing the build.

I fired 55gr. Swiss RUAG and Hornady 55gr. steel case TAP through it with ZERO malfunctions. Groups were approx. 2 inches at 100 yards with iron sights. All ammo cycled with H, H2 and H3 buffers during testing.

Everything has been properly gaged and inspected. I am a certified armorer and have all of the correct tools and gages. It has a milspec bolt carrier group as well as a BCM Gunfighter handle. The rear sight is a Midwest Industries flip up. Also included is a Troy Industries aluminum modular foregrip. It can be configured in a short version as shown or long version. I am also including a Sig red dot sight with a 4" riser rail.

The lower receiver is Mega Machine billet lower. It has a quality lower parts kit, standard M16A2 style pistol grip and an H buffer. The stock is a Vltor mod stock. It was originally tan and I painted it black with Brownells Alumahyde. Included is a Magpul ASAP plate and MS2 sling.

I will swap the stock and handguard out for a Magpul CTR stock and a handguard in OD green.

We can do a face to face in Arizona or southern Nevada. Will also ship to your FFL. I will gladly answer any questions or send more pics if needed.

ASKING 925.00

cmts58
01-15-2011, 16:38
Interested in selling the upper by itself?

Iraqgunz
01-16-2011, 01:34
SOLD ON ANOTHER VENUE. THANKS