PDA

View Full Version : Slide Fire SSAR-15 Bump Fire Stock

JJ_BPK
01-12-2011, 13:31
Interesting new toy,, a bit pricey, but it may have some applications??

Slide Fire SSAR-15 Bump Fire Stock $319.95

100% legal to own and use! Slide Fire Solutions' ground breaking "Slide Stock" technology and ergonomic design provide individuals the ability to Bump Fire more safely - offering another element of entertainment for recreational shooters everywhere! You can now safely and accurately bump-fire your AR-15 at an incredible rate. Each SSAR-15 comes with a Hex Key to remove the factory pistol grip, Interface Block, SSAR-15 Rifle Stock, BATFE Approval Letter, and Installation / Operation Instructions.

Applying principles that have been used for over 40 years to Bump Fire - this new radical design ensures the operator can hold the rifle correctly without compromising their own safety or the safety of others around them. Unlike when bump firing from the hip; the SSAR-15 allows the shooter to properly aim the firearm. In addition, the shooter must push forward to discharge each round, as a result, the shooter corrects their point-of-aim for each shot discharged instead of allowing recoil to push the muzzle upward.

Secondary to design, the SSAR-15 has opened other avenues for physically challenged sportsmen to operate their firearms without the need for bulky prohibitive equipment. Individuals that suffer from severe arthritis, partial paralysis, or other conditions that affect their ability to traditionally operate a firearm can now utilize the SSAR-15 and the muscular strength in their entire arm to active the firing mechanism.

Available in both Right and Left handed models
Quickly installs on any AR-15 with an adjustable stock
Constructed of premium reinforced high strength polymer
Compatible with Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
Some aftermarket trigger guards and sling attachment points may not be compatible

Installation Notes:

The SSAR-15 is designed for use on all AR-15 rifles equipped with a carbine style buffer tube. There are no permanent modifications or gunsmith required to install the SSAR-15.

By removing the factory pistol grip and replacing it with the provided Interface Block - the SSAR-15 simply slides onto the buffer tube; replacing the factory adjustable stock. All tools required to install the SSAR-15 are provided.

Compatible with Mil-Spec and Commercial Buffer tubes.

PLEASE NOTE:

The SSAR-15 is NOT a mechanical device. It does not perform any automatic functions, and it does not increase a rifles rate of fire.

The SSAR-15 is a rifle stock, and the muscular application of force to create forward movement of the firearm defines the will of the shooter to discharge each individual round of ammunition. Each discharge requires a separate decision by the operator to move the firearm back to a firing condition.

With the SSAR-15 installed – the firearm is still dependent on an actively engaged operator at all times; if the operator ceases to apply sufficient effort to move the firearm back to a firing condition; the firearm will immediately cease operating.

http://militarygunsupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=58&products_id=1082

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WhhKH3QVU&feature=player_embedded

Dozer523
01-12-2011, 13:39
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WhhKH3QVU&feature=player_embedded :eek:Holy Sh!t.:eek:
Ohhhhh-Kay, just as long as it's not an automatic weapon. . . . does look like fun.:cool: In the right hands. OURS.:D

Truckie117
01-12-2011, 14:15
Nice!! :D Sales will skyrocket after the Arizona disaster.

uplink5
01-12-2011, 15:07
NICE,

It's on the list....jd

greentick
01-12-2011, 16:24
"caution- may cause uncontrollable smiling" ...nice

Jgood
01-12-2011, 19:34
Here is a pistol version :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnOlLM9EYQ&feature=related

or was this point shooting;)

JJ_BPK
01-13-2011, 07:13
And it gets better...

HARDCORE BATTLE MUG 6061 T6 BILLET ALUM.

Battle Mug starts as a 13.5 pound solid block of 6061 T6 billet aluminum before it enters a state of the art CNC facility in Huntsville, Alabama. This facility produces specialized parts and equipment for the U.S. Department of Defense, major weapons manufacturers, NASA, and a host of other companies working at the U.S. Rocket and Space Center.

Built to military specifications, Battle Mug features a M1913 rail interface system which allows the operator to mount a standard issue M4 carry handle, tactical light, laser device, holographic sight (we call them ôbeer gogglesö) or even a bayonet for close quarters, high risk operations.

Each individually serialized Battle Mug features Mil-Spec Type III anodizing and a crenelated base and is built with the operator in mind.

Whether you are fighting drug lords deep inside the jungles of Colombia, stomping out Al Qaida terrorists in Falluja Iraq, Fighting off the undead as Zombies try to eat your brain, or eradicating no-good hippies in Berkeley, Californiaà

Battle Mug is built to take the abuse and will be there to offer you a frosty 24oz. reward once the mission is complete.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150547991767&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

:munchin

cmts58
01-13-2011, 07:16
I'm just trying to figure out how mounting a bayonet would turn out.:munchin

R3V3LATIONS
01-18-2011, 17:32
I cant believed the ATF approved it. Almost seems too awesome to be true

dr. mabuse
01-18-2011, 18:34

cmts58
01-18-2011, 18:35
As long as the firearm discharges one round per trigger pull, the ATF really can't do anything.

Air.177
01-18-2011, 18:51
As long as the firearm discharges one round per trigger pull, the ATF really can't do anything.

Think so?

Google: Akins Accelerator

rdret1
01-18-2011, 19:03
Here is a pistol version :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnOlLM9EYQ&feature=related

or was this point shooting;)

That was just bouncing off of that guy's gut and hitting his trigger finger! Holy Crap! As for the real one, I want one!

tonyz
01-18-2011, 19:20
Me want.

That thing is the shiznit !

shiznit

shortened term for "that is the shit, isn't it ?"
"that taco's the shiznit!"

Sentence !

No wait...paragraph !!

Nooo, (deep sigh) I'm so uncool...but I want one !

cmts58
01-18-2011, 19:26
Think so?

Google: Akins Accelerator

I have to admit, you got me.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the spring mechanism of the Akins, or the ATF had a b**chfest.

Dusty
01-18-2011, 19:39
The gunhaters will be all over it.

Ramirez
01-23-2011, 10:01
I have seen people do this down at "the river spot" with AR's, HK 91's and AK's without the device. Interesting.

Saw it at military gun supply and thought it was just another gaga accessory.:munchin

Hey, I have a key to the "river spot" !

dr. mabuse
01-23-2011, 10:12

Ramirez
01-23-2011, 10:17
I sent you a PM, if that info does not work, I'll call my friend that helped me get a key.