PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Vets Want Military Access

TrueBeliever
01-11-2011, 13:56
As if it weren't bad enough...

http://www.military.com/news/article/transgender-vets-want-military-access.html?col=1186032310810

Pete
01-11-2011, 14:00
hey we all said this was next....

And so begins the next assualt.

Dusty
01-11-2011, 14:14
A/1/69th Infantry
The Killer Katoeys

uplink5
01-11-2011, 14:53
As if it weren't bad enough...

http://www.military.com/news/article/transgender-vets-want-military-access.html?col=1186032310810

We'll have to bring back Diane (David) Schroer as the Commader of the 1st Transgender Troops BDE.

(Sorry 2/3 guys, for brining up the bad memories)....jd

Todd 1
01-11-2011, 21:02
Next time I go to the obstacle course I’m going straight to the top of the confidence climb taking a shit in my hand and throwing it at someone.

Don’t worry it’s cool, I’m transprimate. :eek::D

wet dog
01-11-2011, 21:36
Next time I go to the obstacle course I’m going straight to the top of the confidence climb taking a shit in my hand and throwing it at someone.

Don’t worry it’s cool, I’m transprimate. :eek::D

Now that was funny!

Box
01-11-2011, 21:57
This thread is "gay"...

..."not that that there's anything wrong with that"

wet dog
01-11-2011, 22:08
This thread is "gay"...

..."not that that there's anything wrong with that"

I'm glad you said "that", I was thinking of the ROTC cats in Animal House, ("Thank you sir, may I have another - ggrrrr!"), thing.

Box
01-11-2011, 22:14
Before handcuffing herself to the White House fence, former Petty Officer First Class Autumn Sandeen carefully pinned three rows of Navy ribbons to her chest. Her regulation dress blue skirt, fitted jacket, hat and black pumps were new -- fitting for a woman who spent two decades serving her country as a man.

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. How neat is it that we have arrived at a point in time where this is a real news story.

:munchin

uplink5
01-11-2011, 22:22
Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. How neat is it that we have arrived at a point in time where this is a real news story.

:munchin

Neat, like a soup sandwich.....

Guy
01-11-2011, 23:09
I was telling someone:

"They have no clue about Pandora's Box.":munchin

Stay safe.

wet dog
01-11-2011, 23:40
Neat, like a soup sandwich.....

hammock canoe or football bat,...

Dozer523
01-11-2011, 23:41
"Before handcuffing herself to the White House fence, former Petty Officer First Class Autumn Sandeen carefully pinned three rows of Navy ribbons to her chest. Her regulation dress blue skirt, fitted jacket, hat and black pumps were new -- fitting for a woman who spent two decades serving her country as a man. "

And so now bondage is a "bad" thing. Nothing is sacred!
And Autumn is such a pretty name.

wet dog
01-11-2011, 23:48
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/19/2009-08-19_survivor_winner_richard_hatch_is_back_behind_ba rs.html

'Survivor's' Richard Hatch arrested after Today Show with Matt Lauer; says anti-gay bias drove feds

BY Matt Caputo
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 9:08 AM

Senne/APRichard Hatch, who won the first "Survivor" television program, is back behind bars yet again.

Hatch, who won "Survivor" in 2000, was taken to the Barnstable County Sheriff's Office in Bourne, Mass., where the Federal Bureau of Prisons holds federal inmates.

Hatch was nabbed at his sister's home in Newport, R.I., where he has been living under house arrest after serving nearly four years in prison for tax evasion, msnbc.com reports.

During his appearance on the "Today" show, Hatch, who is homosexual, insisted he is innocent of the tax-evasion charges and asserted anti-gay bias drove his prosecution.

"I know without question that there are personal issues involved for the prosecutor. I don't know why. The prosecutorial misconduct has been egregious," Hatch told Lauer.

"He told the court I didn't pay my taxes in 2000, and he told the court I haven't been cooperative," Hatch said. "The IRS specifically contradicts that. I don't have a bill for 2000. I haven't even been assessed for 2000. And I've been fully cooperative."

Hatch contends CBS, which produced the first "Survivor" series in 2000, promised to pay taxes on the $1 million prize.

Former U.S. Attorney Robert Clark Corrente, whose office oversaw Hatch's tax-evasion case, told WPRO-AM that Hatch is "delusional."

Authorities were vague about the reason for Hatch's new detainment.

"We just don't have the same kind of details on the federal inmates we book as we do with the regular city and county inmates," Sheriff's Office spokesman Roy Lyons told msnbc.com. "It's got to be that he violated some kind of condition. There's no other reason this would have happened."

Traci Billingsley, a spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, said her agency was unable to provide details about Hatch.

She added that there are numerous reasons why an inmate might be transferred from house arrest to jail.

Hatch had been scheduled to be released from house arrest on Oct. 7. He told Lauer that being imprisoned and paying his lawyers has left him "financially devestated."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/19/2009-08-19_survivor_winner_richard_hatch_is_back_behind_ba rs.html#ixzz1AnTvVf5l

greenberetTFS
01-12-2011, 07:08
"Before handcuffing herself to the White House fence, former Petty Officer First Class Autumn Sandeen carefully pinned three rows of Navy ribbons to her chest. Her regulation dress blue skirt, fitted jacket, hat and black pumps were new -- fitting for a woman who spent two decades serving her country as a man. "

And so now bondage is a "bad" thing. Nothing is sacred!
And Autumn is such a pretty name.

I don't really get this sh*t,when will it ever end?............:(

Big Teddy :munchin

Dusty
01-12-2011, 07:20
I don't really get this sh*t,when will it ever end?............:(

Big Teddy :munchin

It'll end when it's illegal to even think homosexuality is wrong.

1stindoor
01-12-2011, 10:06
It'll end when it's illegal to even think homosexuality is wrong.

It's as wrong as two boys...

Never mind.