PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist Church

alelks
01-09-2011, 12:02
Could they be biting off more than they can chew? Their website has a list of areas they intend to protest and one of them happens to be the WTC Mosque on the 14th of January.

Here's a quote from their website that could garner some MUCH NEEDED attention in my opinion from some really bad guys.

"WBC will picket the Islamic Center to warn you that the wrath of God abides upon every Muslim because you deny that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and because you worship the pedophile pervert Muhammad!"

mojaveman
01-09-2011, 12:06
I've met some pretty fanatical Southern Baptists in my time. :p

uplink5
01-09-2011, 12:11
"WBC will picket the Islamic Center to warn you that the wrath of God abides upon every Muslim because you deny that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and because you worship the pedophile pervert Muhammad!"

I guess this was an inevitable escalation by these dolts. Hopefully these idiots will take their demonstrations overseas as well to Mosque's throughout the middle-east. Wouldn't THAT be colorful.......jd

Oldrotorhead
01-09-2011, 12:18
Could they be biting off more than they can chew? Their website has a list of areas they intend to protest and one of them happens to be the WTC Mosque on the 14th of January.

Here's a quote from their website that could garner some MUCH NEEDED attention in my opinion from some really bad guys.

Some where soon I hope they bite off enough to choke on. The sooner the better.:mad:

Peregrino
01-09-2011, 12:52
Problem is - as soon as an Islamist acts on the blasphemy edicts in the Koran and fatwahs/kills these idiots, the MSM will downplay it and attempt to justify the Islamists. How can we use the inevitable to awaken those in denial instead of allowing the incident to be dismissed with "they got what they deserved"? There's got to be a win-win in there somewhere.:munchin

Dusty
01-09-2011, 13:05
Might kill two birds with one stone. Let 'em have at it.

Team Sergeant
01-09-2011, 17:59
Might kill two birds with one stone. Let 'em have at it.

Nah, only one bird's on the line here....:D