PDA

View Full Version : Question About MEPS.

Dalik
01-06-2011, 16:30
Gentlemen,
Being in United States for 5 years, I do not have too much medical history.
There were only about 2 times I've visited a doctor. Prior to coming to US I was in the Israeli military, and I do not know if I can get any medical documentation from them (haven't tried). However if such paperwork can be obtained it will be a translation from Hebrew. From personal experience with IDF, they do not like to give out info. Could not get a proof of service for my current job, was told that it is a foreign country. How would the MEPS process work for me?

If I missed the answer to my question in any of the posts, I appologize in advance!
Thank you,
Stay safe!

John_Chrichton
01-06-2011, 20:59
Gentlemen,
Being in United States for 5 years, I do not have too much medical history.
There were only about 2 times I've visited a doctor. Prior to coming to US I was in the Israeli military, and I do not know if I can get any medical documentation from them (haven't tried). However if such paperwork can be obtained it will be a translation from Hebrew. From personal experience with IDF, they do not like to give out info. Could not get a proof of service for my current job, was told that it is a foreign country. How would the MEPS process work for me?

If I missed the answer to my question in any of the posts, I appologize in advance!
Thank you,
Stay safe!

Dalik, PM sent.