PDA

View Full Version : Lance Thomas the watch repairing Gunfighter

abc_123
01-05-2011, 05:21
Searched and didn't seethis posted anywhere. This is not a new story. Vid clip is from an old segment of "The Justice Files" Great story of a man who decided that he was not going to be a passive victim, would prepare himself as best he could, and then act on his principles, with decisiveness...and hey, a little bit of luck never hurts too.

Lance Thomas, the watch repairing Gun Fighter

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2009/04/13/a-gunfighting-living-legend/

Dusty
01-05-2011, 06:05
The sniveling at about 5:32 by the reporter typifies the attitude of way too many U.S. citizens today.

I also noticed that all the robbers looked black. Was he in a financially-depressed, ethnic neighborhood selling expensive watches? If so, these were more like ambushes.

dennisw
01-05-2011, 09:58
The sniveling at about 5:32 by the reporter typifies the attitude of way too many U.S. citizens today.

I also noticed that all the robbers looked black. Was he in a financially-depressed, ethnic neighborhood selling expensive watches? If so, these were more like ambushes.

I believe his shop was on Santa Monica Blvd. in West Los Angeles which is no financially-depressed area. However, there are many financially-depressed areas adjacent or nearby. More like an immediate action drill then an ambush.