PDA

View Full Version : WTB takedown spring

cszakolczai
01-02-2011, 14:01
So when installing my new magpul ASAP the takedown spring became slightly mangled and twisted. It pulled apart and is so tiny I dont think it can be fixed. Does anyone have an extra? I wanted to check here before I placed an order on Del-Ton or another site and paid 5 bucks for shipping on a .25 cent spring. Any help would be appreciated.

cmts58
01-02-2011, 22:18
I checked and no luck. You can always buy more goodies until you qualify for free shipping. ;)

cszakolczai
01-02-2011, 23:00
I checked and no luck. You can always buy more goodies until you qualify for free shipping. ;)

Thanks for checkin, and I am pretty close to that point. I just dont know what else I need at this point.

The Reaper
01-03-2011, 06:51
Thanks for checkin, and I am pretty close to that point. I just dont know what else I need at this point.

Get a spare lower parts kit and if you are shooting a lot, spare bolt, cam pin, firing pin, FP retaining pin, extractor and extractor springs, as well as anything else you tend to lose on a regular basis.

Cheap insurance.

TR

cszakolczai
01-03-2011, 09:07
Get a spare lower parts kit and if you are shooting a lot, spare bolt, cam pin, firing pin, FP retaining pin, extractor and extractor springs, as well as anything else you tend to lose on a regular basis.

Cheap insurance.

TR

Tha nks for the advice sir, I definitely need to put together a range repair kit. Might as well order everything up now.