PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano Lectures On Border Security

The Reaper
01-01-2011, 11:23
Hey, is it just me, or is the hypocricy here palpable?

Janet must have balls the size of Brooklyn to lecture someone else about securing their borders. :rolleyes:

TR

Napolitano Meets Karzai, Discusses Ways to Stop IEDs

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano details ways to stop terrorists from transporting bomb-making chemicals across the Afghanistan-Pakistan border during a meeting on Saturday with Afghan President Hamid Karzai in Kabul.

Paslode
01-01-2011, 12:02
It would be nice to see her take that much interest in the US Border.

Oldrotorhead
01-01-2011, 12:52
Now she is talking about ways to stop bomb making chemicals from getting into Afghanistan.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/01/napolitano-meets-karzai-talks-intercept-ied-chemicals/

I guess she is using the extensive experience that she gained by keeping drugs and illegals out of this country.
:munchin

Dusty
01-01-2011, 13:50
This administration will eventually be caricatured and ridiculed much more feverishly than Clinton's or even Carter's.

If real life, as it is right now, were a Hollywood movie, the casting agent would win an Oscar for the people who play the POTUS' czars, Cabinet, and picks.

It's as if Hillary Clinton had laid a couple dozen eggs that hatched into these nightmarishly incompetent clowns.

edoo118
01-01-2011, 14:34
I imagine her hypocrisy can't be much worse than a bunch of Chicago thugs lecturing Karzai on corruption :munchin

JJ_BPK
01-01-2011, 14:36
This administration will eventually be caricatured and ridiculed much more feverishly than Clinton's or even Carter's.

Problem is The Sheaple love them and want them to spread more of the wealth..

akv
01-01-2011, 14:48
Hey, is it just me, or is the hypocricy here palpable? Janet must have balls the size of Brooklyn to lecture someone else about securing their borders.

It is total hypocricy, and a bad, very bad visual...

tonyz
01-01-2011, 14:59
A fish rots from the head down...

Gypsy
01-02-2011, 11:00
Oh, the irony.

A fish rots from the head down...

And there you have it.

Guy
01-02-2011, 11:13
WTF?:confused:

uplink5
01-02-2011, 12:17
Everything this administration does becomes a calamity of two kinds; misfortune to ourselves, and good fortune to others at our expense.

Do they have a clue?

Team Sergeant
01-02-2011, 13:20
Janet Napolitano, "I'm here to tell you how secure your borders!"

Karzai, "Wait, wait, wait, you have millions of tons of drugs pass over/through your borders each year and you're going to tell me how to secure our borders...?"

Janet Napolitano, "Ok we've got no fucking idea on how to secure any borders, especially me, but here's $50 billion dollars could you get them to at least slow down the shipment of bombs?

Karzai, "Sure thing, glad we had this talk. Let's talk again real soon, Achmed needs new shoes."

alelks
01-02-2011, 13:42
AMAZING!

azmg
01-02-2011, 14:13
After reading many threads on both border security and more specifically Ms. Napolitano I think you have to wonder how different is she really from our friend Mr. Hammersmith?

1) both claim to have expertise in areas they clearly do not understand

2) both claim titles they did not earn (through either experience or expertise)

3) both appear to be profiting through the promotion of falsehoods?

Any chance Janet-from-another-planet ends up in the Hall of Shame?

lindy
01-02-2011, 14:52
After reading many threads on both border security and more specifically Ms. Napolitano I think you have to wonder how different is she really from our friend Mr. Hammersmith?

1) both claim to have expertise in areas they clearly do not understand

2) both claim titles they did not earn (through either experience or expertise)

3) both appear to be profiting through the promotion of falsehoods?

Any chance Janet-from-another-planet ends up in the Hall of Shame?

She's the newest board member of Wolfie's company. "Use Alphaciper and your digital communications are just as secure as the American southern border. Recently received the Karzai stamp of approval too!"

Oldrotorhead
01-02-2011, 17:00
It is total hypocricy, and a bad, very bad visual...

Bad visual? I know that she tries to keep her back shaved, give her a break.:D

Five-O
01-03-2011, 07:24

The Obama administration is making the Clinton administration look like the "Good old days." I just hope during his second term BHO see's the light....:rolleyes:

Dusty
01-03-2011, 07:30
The Obama administration is making the Clinton administration look like the "Good old days." I just hope during his second term BHO see's the light....:rolleyes:

By "see the light", do you mean drop the black liberation theology and marxism?

Five-O
01-03-2011, 07:59

Sadly he will do neither. My comment was completely cynical and meant to be sarcastic.

greenberetTFS
01-03-2011, 08:01

Dusty,I swear you've got that right and dead on!...............:rolleyes:

Big Teddy :munchin.

Dusty
01-03-2011, 08:21
Sadly he will do neither. My comment was completely cynical and meant to be sarcastic.

My bad, then. I thought the sarcasm was re: Clinton's cluster being the "good ol' days".

PedOncoDoc
01-03-2011, 09:00
My bad, then. I thought the sarcasm was re: Clinton's cluster being the "good ol' days".

...or mentioning a second term for P-BO.

alright4u
01-04-2011, 06:34
Janet Napolitano, "I'm here to tell you how secure your borders!"

Karzai, "Wait, wait, wait, you have millions of tons of drugs pass over/through your borders each year and you're going to tell me how to secure our borders...?"

Janet Napolitano, "Ok we've got no fucking idea on how to secure any borders, especially me, but here's $50 billion dollars could you get them to at least slow down the shipment of bombs?

Karzai, "Sure thing, glad we had this talk. Let's talk again real soon, Achmed needs new shoes."

You are dead on. This Admin is full of hypocrites. 14 Trillion in debt and pushing more PC terms on us.

wet dog
01-04-2011, 12:01
...or mentioning a second term for P-BO.

A second term, really? We might not survive the first one.

alright4u
01-05-2011, 05:23
A second term, really? We might not survive the first one.

Seems like the bag pissed him off. He did not mention a name. He basically said foreign nations "BUTT OUT"out of Afghan business.

mark46th
01-05-2011, 14:23
Napolitano lecturing anyone on border security is like Idi Amin lecturing on the evils of cannabalism...