PDA

View Full Version : SHOT Show 2011

wet dog
12-19-2010, 15:00
Many references to the Shot Show on several threads, no reason to start another, Bump.

Who's going, who wishes they can but can't?

Taking orders, three weeks out.

Wet Dog

swatsurgeon
12-19-2010, 16:36
Wetdog,
I'll be there and this time the single malt and cigars are coming so we can relax after a long day of wandering around .
I see Spartan blades has a booth this year......new hang out.

ss

Peregrino
12-19-2010, 17:11
New thread started. It's something of a tradition to give each SHOT its own thread. A lot happens before, during, and after, that warrants the dedicated bandwidth.

J8127
12-19-2010, 18:51
I really wish I could go, but I will be freezing my nuts off in Yakima

Ambush Master
12-19-2010, 19:14
Wetdog,
I'll be there and this time the single malt and cigars are coming so we can relax after a long day of wandering around .

ss

Did they get a "Double-Wide"?!?!:D

swatsurgeon
12-19-2010, 20:12
Did they get a "Double-Wide"?!?!:D

AM,
The egos are incheck, no double wide needed....unless Mr. Wolfgang Hammer_my ass or what ever he goes by shows up, then we need ALOT of floor space. Vetting performed on request...LOL

ss

Ambush Master
12-19-2010, 21:04
AM,
The egos are incheck, no double wide needed....unless Mr. Wolfgang Hammer_my ass or what ever he goes by shows up, then we need ALOT of floor space. Vetting performed on request...LOL

ss

I was referring to the Reeve's experiance, that a "Single" Booth became quite crowded Very Quickly!!:munchin

The Reaper
12-19-2010, 21:12
In.

TR

Tatonka316
12-19-2010, 22:49
Me too, TR - can't wait!!! Already started stocking up, and will begin working on AmericanSnipers "stuff" tomorrow!!!:D:cool::confused:

molon labe:lifter

18DWife
12-20-2010, 08:36
On my wish list :boohoo

Team Sergeant
12-20-2010, 12:20
I may show up Friday and Saturday. ;)

wet dog
12-20-2010, 12:27
Wetdog,

ss

I'll bring hooch and stogies as well. All that walking really wears a guy out.

Tuukka
12-20-2010, 13:12
I will be there, with a friend tagging along from here as well.

swatsurgeon
12-20-2010, 18:22
So the mass gathering of PS.com personnel is at whose booth? CRK or Spartan ?

wet dog
12-20-2010, 18:32
So the mass gathering of PS.com personnel is at whose booth? CRK or Spartan ?

Tatonka316 and I will be assisting Freedom Hunters again, book and pen sales for the SOWF. I can watch a booth for a spell if one needs a break or attend a meeting somewhere.

I'm considering renting a room for those traveling on limited budgets. One can always throw a bed roll down behind the sofa.

Hot showers, food, coolers, etc.

Reaper411
12-22-2010, 01:15
For the QP's attending the Shot Show this year, I would be honored to meet you and could give you insight as to what to do as I work next door to it and should be there as a vendor/spectator. PM if you'll be up for a drink

R411

DJ Urbanovsky
12-22-2010, 11:30
I really wanted to go this year. Would have been my first SHOT. But I have to stay here and work on knives - duty must come first.

J8127
12-22-2010, 20:13
Soo, I found out that my unit is going to send me TDY to SHOT show to scout out high speed shit for deployments and myspace photos.

Yep, you're jealous.

(It's actually for official bidness on Nellis that happens to be while SHOT is going on and happens to be about gear to issue)

Peregrino
12-22-2010, 21:18
Soo, I found out that my unit is going to send me TDY to SHOT show to scout out high speed shit for deployments and myspace photos.

Yep, you're jealous.

(It's actually for official bidness on Nellis that happens to be while SHOT is going on and happens to be about gear to issue)

Yeah - A couple of the guys in my office are using the same lame excuse. Annoying that I have to approve the TDY but if I want to go it costs leave and money out of my pocket. In case you can't tell, I'm jealous.

wet dog
12-22-2010, 23:55
For those not attending....

I have opened an account to help those who want items from the SHOT show. I can accept funds by wire, cash deposits and will take orders.

PM me wish lists.

Wet Dog

wet dog
01-08-2011, 11:53

I have opened an account to help those who want items from the SHOT show. I can accept funds by wire, cash deposits and will take orders.

PM me wish lists.

WD

mojaveman
01-08-2011, 12:39
Sounds like a pretty interesting event. Does anyone have any creative ideas on how a member of the general public could gain entry? :D

I'll have to start a small business that caters to the industry so that I can go as an exhibitor and hang out. :p

echoes
01-08-2011, 12:42

PM me wish lists.

Wet Dog

PM SENT!

Holly:munchin:o

wet dog
01-08-2011, 12:53
PM SENT!

Holly:munchin:o

Got it, you're a very bad girl!

echoes
01-08-2011, 13:30
Got it, you're a very bad girl!

Yes I am....hehehhehehehe:o

Thank You WD!!!

Holly

Sigaba
01-08-2011, 14:02
Does anyone have any creative ideas on how a member of the general public could get in the back door? :DMM--

I think that method of access is closer to the focus of the NSFW trade show currently running at the Sands Expo and Convention Center.I'll have to start a small business that caters to the industry so that I can go as an exhibitor and hang out. :pA way this might be done is to start a company that specializes in trade shows/exhibitor services/logistics. After the e-bubble burst and then 9/11, corporations started to take long looks at how they spent money at trade shows ("Do we really need to pay $17 bucks to rent a seven gallon garbage can?"). This process greatly impacted the bottom line of exhibitor houses like MC^2 (http://www.mc-2.com/) and Freeman (http://www.freemanco.com/freemanco/?fs=true) while opening up opportunities for smaller companies willing to get the job done with smaller budgets and tighter margins.

One's marketability in this field would be greatly enhanced if one has membership in the carpenters or electricians union. That way, when your clients finish glaring at loafing union workers on yet another break (http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=286989&postcount=41), they could look at you, smile sweetly, and ask "How's the setup going?" as they head off to lunch--without you. (The silver lining here is that staying behind to work means that you won't have to foot the bill for an outrageously expensive lunch.)

The Reaper
01-09-2011, 09:11
SHOT is not a "gun show" and retail sales are prohibited.

The intent is for the industry to gather and show firearms, hunting, and related products, as well as for dealers and distributors to come and order products for their businesses.

Tons of stuff to see, but you are not going to leave with a gun or ammo you picked up there.

Sigaba is correct, and the trade show companies have made a killing for years. The Sands Convention Center sucks, and as proven last year, cannot accomodate a show the size of SHOT. Fortunately, I expect that this will be less of a problem this year, as both vendors and customers vote with their feet. We won't even discuss the parking concerns. :D

TR

ReefBlue
01-09-2011, 12:48
who wishes they can but can't?

:)

Even if I could afford the trip, I don't qualify for a ticket. Though I'll bet if they were militant about adhering to the rules on admission, half the people that normally go would be kept out.

Bill Harsey
01-10-2011, 04:02
Y'all are welcome at both the Spartan Blade and Chris Reeve Knives camps at SHOT.

see ya there.

Yep, the Sands sucks big time as a venue. We make do as best we can.

Yep, the companies that put these things on charge a lot for everything. Haven't seen the fee for breathing air... yet.

Jefe
01-10-2011, 08:55
I will be at the above mentioned booth. Anybody from the community feel free to stop by and get introduced.

Kailua
01-11-2011, 03:01
The ITS Tactical crew will be roaming around. Please make sure to say hi to Bryan and the gang. They have some killer ITS Poker chips to hand out.

orion5
01-15-2011, 19:28
I'm in...... Nothing like a spontaneous, last minute, seat-of-the-pants decision! :cool: See y'all there.

Tatonka316
01-15-2011, 20:22
SOOOOOOOOOO glad you are going to make it to SHOT, Ms. Orion!!! Can't wait to see you and everyone else! I leave at 0500 tomorrow morning driving there - will be out at Media Day on Mon and then at Freedom Hunters booth - apparently next to American Snipers booth - so pop smoke and vector me in!!!:D

NoRoadtrippin
01-15-2011, 21:51
Wish I had thought of the TDY "I'm going to see what the unit needs" excuse before reading it here just now...

Last minute email off to BN...check.

DJ.
01-17-2011, 11:16
I'm headed out there today:)

Scotty
01-18-2011, 21:08
TR and Bill, drop me a line, I'm here with my company - Tactical Santa. Would love to get a beer with any of you, but I think I'm still indebted to TR for at least a beer (and maybe a gorilla fart for making me drink Beam shots so long ago).

Cell phone number - 704-819-3798

Scotty

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2011, 16:30
TR and Bill, drop me a line, I'm here with my company - Tactical Santa. Would love to get a beer with any of you, but I think I'm still indebted to TR for at least a beer (and maybe a gorilla fart for making me drink Beam shots so long ago).

Cell phone number - 704-819-3798

Scotty

Hey Scotty -- good to see you here! Didn't realize you were on this board . . .

Roguish Lawyer
01-19-2011, 16:40
So where are the reports, Gentlemen? Do we really have to wait until you all get home and sober up?

J8127
01-19-2011, 17:26
I saw a ton of stuff today, I need to sit down and go back over my notes/catalogs (I really am here to look for new gear to issue lol), but the one place that sticks out was Crye. They had a TON of new products. A helmet I can only describe as "modular", soft/hardshell outerwear, new plate carriers (including the 1 pound jumpable vest), and new uniform pieces.

Ops-Core unveiled the bump helmet that cant weight more than a pound, and their full ear model.

Multi-cam has taken over to retard levels, somebody had multicam boots. Like the whole goddamn boot was multi-cam.

I didn't spend much time with any weapons today.

J8127
01-19-2011, 22:45
ITS Tactical is posting pictures on their Flickr and M4C,

Best of Day 1 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/itstactical/sets/72157625858090258/)

Best of Day 2 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/itstactical/sets/72157625738527029/)

Kailua
01-20-2011, 13:27
ITS Tactical is posting pictures on their Flickr and M4C,

Best of Day 1 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/itstactical/sets/72157625858090258/)

Best of Day 2 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/itstactical/sets/72157625738527029/)

Thanks for putting the links out. We have a few videos on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ITStactical?feature=mhum) also.

Were working on putting out up to the minute photos from the show, but the network is so overloaded its slow as hell.

You can check HERE (http://www.flickr.com/photos/itstactical/sets/72157625866958318/) for the latest.

Thanks,
Eric S.

Gypsy
01-20-2011, 17:52
So where are the reports, Gentlemen? Do we really have to wait until you all get home and sober up?

Well, that could take a while. :D

Kailua
01-20-2011, 20:12
ITS Tactical: Best of Day Three (http://www.flickr.com/photos/itstactical/sets/72157625745184239/)

Scotty
01-21-2011, 10:55
Hey Scotty -- good to see you here! Didn't realize you were on this board . . .

Hey brother, it's been a long time! Hope things are going well?

Unfortunately I had to bug out early from Shot Show due to schedule conflicts, but thoroughly enjoyed all I did get to see. Legs are still burning! Now that I've been a corporate whore for so long, I'm not used to long walks... it feels good to have some weakness leaving the body again. Now where's that gym membership!?

- TR, looking good! Would not have recognized you if we passed at the show. Was good to catch up and will have to get up there to your area soon. It's been too long.

- Ambush Master, great to finally put a face to the friend. Keep in touch, would like to catch up more and hear some good stories.

- Bill H, thanks again for the hook-up and it was also great meeting you in person. Too short but we'll remedy that next time.

For the general report, my company (Tactical Santa) picked up a lot of new distributors and met with some existing ones face to face. The level of product growth out there is staggering to say the least. So too, now, is my list of "I wants". The new Kel-tec shotgun looks like something out of Star Wars and may have to become the new home defense "under the bed" gun. Wished Magpul hadn't forgotten their Masada as I wanted to grubby it up with fingerprints.

Overall, much too short a visit with good friends, new and old, some great dinners, plentiful adult beverages, and stories. And a gear guru's wet dream of product! We'll definitely be representing again next year and eventually will have to get a booth.

Quote of the show to one of the execs of Surefire - "Why don't you like money?" It certainly got their attention.

The Reaper
01-22-2011, 20:32
SHOT 2011 is history.

We are home and will be catching up.

Over a gallon of Woodford Reserve consumed among a few good people, the entire show walked more than once, lots of toys checked out, lots of friends and memories, great food, no arrests, though there was one close call. :D

TR

Barbarian
01-22-2011, 21:16
SHOT 2011 is history.

We are home and will be catching up.

Over a gallon of Woodford Reserve consumed among a few good people, the entire show walked more than once, lots of toys checked out, lots of friends and memories, great food, no arrests, thought there was one close call.

Sounds like a great time. Home someone took lots of pics.:munchin

wet dog
01-23-2011, 01:55
Survived "2011".

Made it home for the most part "unscathed", a most excellent show.

FYI - a few lost SF brothers are back in the fold, one was missing a few years, he'll be joining the forum soon enough. Ran into many old friends, made several new friends as well.

Freedom Hunters raised a truck load of cash, many Bullets Pens and books sold in support of SOWF, (an awesome job by Tatonka316).

Glad to have been part of the show another year!

More later.

The Reaper
01-23-2011, 15:32
Well, for one thing, this was the cover of the SHOT Daily on the last day.

Congrats, amigo!

TR

18DWife
01-23-2011, 16:04

Congrats, amigo!

TR

:lifter <3 <3 <3 <3

Barbarian
01-23-2011, 20:31

Congrats, amigo!

Yes. Congratulations. :lifter

Have buy a copy of the book.

Casket
01-24-2011, 18:34
This year Renee and I got to spend some quality time with Bill Harsey at the Chris Reeve booth. Seems he can shoot pretty well...;) I finally got to formally meet Chris Reeve after all these years. Spent some time on Friday talking with Ambush Master and found out that he's a fellow Texan. Also got to say "hi" to The Reaper (it's always good to see you Sir).

Now we both have the post SHOT show blues because we won't see all of our friends until next year.

Gary

The Reaper
01-24-2011, 19:16
This year Renee and I got to spend some quality time with Bill Harsey at the Chris Reeve booth. Seems he can shoot pretty well...;) I finally got to formally meet Chris Reeve after all these years. Spent some time on Friday talking with Ambush Master and found out that he's a fellow Texan. Also got to say "hi" to The Reaper (it's always good to see you Sir).

Now we both have the post SHOT show blues because we won't see all of our friends until next year.

Gary

Gary:

Great speaking (all too briefly) with you and Renee as well.

Something to look forward to for next year.

This is the ORP.

TR

Casket
01-24-2011, 20:01
Sounds great Sir.

We'll try and spend some more time there next time around.

Gary

Renee
01-24-2011, 20:14
Gary:

Something to look forward to for next year.

This is the ORP.

TR

Oh, I see what's happening here ... Mr. Harsey spilled the beans about the cookies ... ;)

It was indeed a pleasure. Too short, of course.

Renee

swatsurgeon
01-24-2011, 20:25
I will be at the above mentioned booth. Anybody from the community feel free to stop by and get introduced.

NOTE: This booth did not exist at the show, the floor space assigned to this number was empty....is this a spam? It was registered to Century Arms, possibly just a no show but i wonder. I got a pm from 'Jefe' to stop by as well before I left for the show.

Great times, great talk and the giving/sharing of a few goodies (as well as buying a few...I swear, Ann Reeves MADE ME BUY IT!!). Making new friends was high up on the list and story time (true SF) was the highest ranking pleasure; told by our true heros....those that were able to make a 'come back'. Thanks Wetdog for the enchanted evening of brotherhood.
TR, Peregrino, AM, enjoyed the time as always.

The Reeve's booth was the primary AO with Spartan holding their own. Bill, as always a true pleasure. Ms Orion, I promise not to forget again!!

ss

The Reaper
01-24-2011, 20:33
Oh, I see what's happening here ... Mr. Harsey spilled the beans about the cookies ... ;)

It was indeed a pleasure. Too short, of course.

Renee

You brought cookies?

Damn! HARSEY!! What happened to the cookies, man???

Well, 700,000 square feet of guns, knives, and booth babes, it is hard to see it all.

Plenty of room to hide cookies. Bastidges.

TR

J8127
01-24-2011, 20:51
NOTE: This booth did not exist at the show, the floor space assigned to this number was empty....is this a spam? It was registered to Century Arms, possibly just a no show but i wonder. I got a pm from 'Jefe' to stop by as well before I left for the show.

Great times, great talk and the giving/sharing of a few goodies (as well as buying a few...I swear, Ann Reeves MADE ME BUY IT!!). Making new friends was high up on the list and story time (true SF) was the highest ranking pleasure; told by our true heros....those that were able to make a 'come back'. Thanks Wetdog for the enchanted evening of brotherhood.
TR, Peregrino, AM, enjoyed the time as always.

The Reeve's booth was the primary AO with Spartan holding their own. Bill, as always a true pleasure. Ms Orion, I promise not to forget again!!

ss

I got a PM from him as well but I didn't look for his booth, way to much other stuff I needed to see.

wet dog
01-24-2011, 21:19
I hate to admit it, but I saw very little of the SHOW this year.

FYI - Harsey stores the cookies under the table beside the bottled water.

BT

swatsurgeon - if you cant remember, it was McCallan 18 YO we drake.

Renee
01-24-2011, 21:24
You brought cookies?

Damn! HARSEY!! What happened to the cookies, man???

TR

I tell ya what. If I'm in the condo with the kitchen again next year, I'll whip up a little somthin' somethin'. When I lived in Norway I fell in love with a vanilla whiskey ice cream. I liked to enjoy it with some warm spice cake. It would not likely be too hard to concoct some kind of vanilla bean whiskey cream nutmeg spice cookie sandwich. Just riffin' here.

Do you have to check a KitchenAid or is that carry on?

Renee

gunnerjohn
01-25-2011, 19:22
Great to see many friends at SHOT this year. Nice to have made Swatsurgeons day. Glad everyone made it home safe and sound. I didn't see any cookies, but I ignore those now a days.

swatsurgeon
01-25-2011, 20:14
I hate to admit it, but I saw very little of the SHOW this year.

FYI - Harsey stores the cookies under the table beside the bottled water.

BT

swatsurgeon - if you cant remember, it was McCallan 18 YO we drake.

Wet Dog
Good to the last drop.......great cigars, great talk, great company and a view of Vegas strip. Looking forward to next year.

ss

orion5
01-28-2011, 13:20
Over a gallon of Woodford Reserve consumed among a few good people, the entire show walked more than once, lots of toys checked out, lots of friends and memories, great food, no arrests, though there was one close call. :D

Ok, first of all I did not consume the entire gallon by myself, no matter what stories are told. But it probably contributed to the massive blond moment I had at the Las Vegas airport on Saturday morning. Yes, I was the "close call", although I finally managed to escape TSA's finest.

I passed through their body scanner without incident and was waiting for my stuff in bins to come through the scanners. Waited. Nothing was coming out. The scanning agent at the computer called others over. They were looking at the screen and shaking their heads. More agents were called over. Now I look around and I'm the only one waiting and know whatever is wrong is related to my stuff. More agents and a manager-type are called over. All told, 7 people are looking at the screen and looking at me and pointing and shaking their heads.

Head TSA dude came over. {stern voice} "Ma'am, I need your driver's license and boarding pass. Please tell us which bins are yours, do not touch anything, just point." Me: "Can I put on my shoes?" Him: "No, please point at which bins are yours and come with me."

We move over to the inspection tables. I have a backpack and a small carryon suitcase. Female agent takes over: "Ms. Orion, we see there are 3 blades and a gun trigger in your suitcase. Can you tell me where they are? Don't touch anything, just point." That's when I realize I have made the most bonehead of mistakes. In my haste and haze that morning at the hotel, I dropped my zippered pouch with my SHOT Show goodies into my carryon bag instead of my checked suitcase. Damn. I start apologizing that I've made a mistake but everything is in that zippered pouch right in the top of the suitcase.

Female agent: "Were you at SHOT Show?" Me: "Yes." TSA: "We've had a bunch of people from SHOT come through here already, forgetting they had stuff in their bags." Me: "Truly sorry about that." I'm thinking, oh good, they already know it's an innocent mistake. Clearly the stuff I have is just little gifts and toys. At this point she has easily found the pouch, all my "dangerous" stuff is in there (see Exhibit A), my bad, my mistake, case closed, right?

Wrong.

This is where it got truly stupid. Scanning agents had determined there were 3 blades and a gun trigger in my suitcase. They already knew from the xray scan that all questionable material was in that one pouch. But inspection agents could only identify Blade #1 - a 1" mini Spyderco folder wrapped in a little black gift box (Exhibit B). Where were the other 2 blades and trigger? I told them I had no idea, everything was in that pouch. Manager and another agent called over. They proceed to take my stuff apart down to the individual piece and every single thing in the suitcase, each piece of clothing, each SHOT brochure/calendar is put in ONE BIN EACH and passed through screening individually. Oh, about 50 objects at least. I said everything they were looking for was in that zippered pouch, and nothing was loose in my bag. {stern looks from all} I said politely, "Ok, do what you have to do."

After finding nothing in the rest of my belongings, they finally decided Blade #2 was the tiny Spyderco "knife" lapel pin - a plastic replica, 0.5" long, with lapel pins on the back. Still could not identify Blade #3 or the gun trigger.

I was taken to the interview room to confess where the trigger was. {stern voice} TSA man: "Are you a shooter?" Me: "Well, yesterday I took out a bunch of hajji with a laser AR in the computer-simulated shoot house. And I didn't kill the hostage. Does that count?" {stern look and disapproving shake of head} I said everything potentially objectionable was in that zippered pouch. Gee, how many times have I said that now?

Every thing in my suitcase was meticulously run through the scanners again. Nothing found. Another manager comes over and sorts through the gadgets from the pouch. He finally decides the Gerber pry tool was Blade #3. He also spots the LaRue Tactical "Beverage Entry Tool" (Exhibit C) - a cute blue armadillo bottle opener - and decides the dillo's tail was the "gun trigger". LOL x 100. :eek: Time spent: 1.5 hours to find the "trigger".

Also in the zippered pouch were Tatonka316's bullet pen and bullet keyrings, which TSA wanted to confiscate, but I protested they were a gift from a fallen soldier's father and were hollow Winchester shells, not actually working ammo. Duh. They let me keep them and sternly warned me not to flash those around on the plane or some little old lady might think I was a terrorist. Their words, not mine. (What am I going to do, throw the bullet keyring at someone?)

They took the Spyderco 1" knife from me (sorry TazKristi!) but let me keep the tiny "knife" lapel pin and the Gerber pry tool. They let me keep swatsurgeon's QuikClot packets - although they were highly suspicious that I was going to use the QuikClot to plug my wounds after I tried to take down the plane with my dillo tail. (Ok, they didn't say that, but I saw them jealously fondling my QuikClots.)

Oh, in all the chaos, I forgot about my driver's license and boarding pass and walked away from TSA without them. I got to the boarding gate area and 30 minutes later realized I was not given those back. Walked back to TSA and they couldn't remember where my driver's license was "secured". A 'brief' 45 minutes later, one of the guys coughs it up out of his pocket (yes, I'm sure that's regulation :rolleyes:) and I am finally on my way back to the gate.

The joke with certain QPs is that I am now entered on every TSA, NSA, Homeland Security and FBI watchlist, evil terrorist scum that I am. Glad that I could be of entertainment to everyone. Who wants to take bets that I am now on the "No Fly" list? :D

The Reaper
01-28-2011, 13:23
Okay, someone has the be "THAT GUY" or in this case, "THAT GIRL".

Thanks to the TSA for keeping the skies safe from blonde caucasian female terrorists with bottle openers.:D

TR

Peregrino
01-28-2011, 13:53
See how much better it looks when you write your own arrest report? :p

wet dog
01-28-2011, 21:26
Okay, someone has the be "THAT GUY" or in this case, "THAT GIRL".

Thanks to the TSA for keeping the skies safe from blonde caucasian female terrorists with bottle openers.:D

TR

Hey brother, that's a very cute, very funny and very smart blonde who by the way demonstrated her shooting skills to us both, remember?

BT -

Orion5 - my dear friend, welcome to the "no-fly list", glad you can join those ranks with so many of us.

Team Sergeant - can this thread be forwarded to the FBI, White House or TSA management, or maybe it already has?

If big brother is listening, "WET DOG is one of the good guys! Can he please fly agian?"

Tatonka316
01-28-2011, 21:35
Ms. Orion!!! Remind me to tell you about the bullet pen and "Jamal" ... UGH!?!?!

Glad you are home safe and sound and as Wet Dog said - Welcome to THE list ... there are MANY of us on it!!!:eek::confused::cool:

wet dog
01-28-2011, 22:34
Ms. Orion!!! Remind me to tell you about the bullet pen and "Jamal" ... UGH!?!?!

Glad you are home safe and sound and as Wet Dog said - Welcome to THE list ... there are MANY of us on it!!!:eek::confused::cool:

Brother, you have got to tell the story, I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF (LMAO), !!!!!

Tatonka316
01-29-2011, 07:05
Knowing full well where WE are here on this site, there is not enough OPSEC for me to tell that story in an "open" format!?!?!?:eek::confused::D

"They" would NEVER let me fly again!?!?!:boohoo

molon labe

swatsurgeon
01-29-2011, 15:46
Welcome to shot show stories 2011......this is why I drive! What true damage can be done with less than one inch blade spyderco that I couldn't do with a bic pen or regular yellow pencil. Not to mention the rolled magazine, my fingers and hands, the coffee stir or swizzle stick from my drink or the cup of hot coffee. When will TSa learn the right way to screen....its the person not the potential weapon...but hey, what do I know.
Let's see if we can have more fun next year, maybe evan all together.
ss:munchin

wet dog
01-30-2011, 00:04
Let's see if we can have more fun next year, maybe evan all together.

Agreed! This, "I've got a meeting to go to" crap, is a poor excuse.

I'll have another bottle of McCallan even if I'm all by myself.

SS- you can bring the cups or we can drink from the bottle, either way, we should be ok.

Maybe Ms. Holly will join us.

echoes
01-30-2011, 08:27
Agreed! This, "I've got a meeting to go to" crap, is a poor excuse.

I'll have another bottle of McCallan even if I'm all by myself.

SS- you can bring the cups or we can drink from the bottle, either way, we should be ok.

Maybe Ms. Holly will join us.

WD SIr,

McCallan? YUM! I'm in......:o

Holly