PDA

View Full Version : SF in NYC or NYS

MPpatriot
12-07-2010, 11:12
I am currently a reservist in NYC and after my tour in 08 I have come to realize I want to do more with my army career. I do not want to leave NY because I will be joining the NYPD soon. I was wondering if there are any SF elements or Intel units that would let me work with SF near NY or the new england area. Thank you

Surgicalcric
12-07-2010, 11:39
I am currently a reservist in NYC and after my tour in 08 I have come to realize I want to do more with my army career. I do not want to leave NY because I will be joining the NYPD soon. I was wondering if there are any SF elements or Intel units that would let me work with SF near NY or the new england area. Thank you

Did you search for the answer before asking?

Have you bothered perusing the NG SF threads yet?

The locations of the companies of both NG SF group's are located on this site as stickies.

MPpatriot
12-07-2010, 12:17
I know there are no SFNG in NYC. I should have been more clear any units whom work alongside with SF.

The Reaper
12-07-2010, 15:43
Strike Two.

I recommend that you search for and read "A Message to Garcia" before posting again.

TR

E8W
12-08-2010, 09:56
DET 2 SF in Maryland. We get guys from NY and farther all the time. (410) 592-2535.

Bennett
12-08-2010, 10:14
I hate that book! I had a company commander that thought everything should be driven on the moral of the story in that stupid book, finally had to tell up front "Sir, it’s a book, a story it didn’t really happen”. Now one can learn a lesson in the reading of “The Ugly American”.

greenberetTFS
12-08-2010, 16:44
I hate that book! I had a company commander that thought everything should be driven on the moral of the story in that stupid book, finally had to tell up front "Sir, it’s a book, a story it didn’t really happen”. Now one can learn a lesson in the reading of “The Ugly American”.

Don.

I can't even begin to agree with you..........:confused: The message is so clear that even an old walrus like me sees it loud and clear........:cool: Try again only this time really think it out!..........:rolleyes:

Big Teddy :munchin