PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar

perdurabo
12-02-2010, 17:43
Anybody work with this stud? A 19-year "black ops" veteran, retired at 37 as a Lt. Colonel.

He's got a $23.95 book about his experiences. Haven't read it yet.

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/about-2/

Pretty sweet covert ops uniform here:

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/wh/wp-content/themes/aspire/images/slider-wolfgang.png

Snaquebite
12-02-2010, 18:07
This guy's led an interesting life... Appears to have a seriousfollowing of gamers and airsofters......

Born in 1950 into a Military family and handed over to a USMC program at the age of twelve, Wolfgang Hammersmith was raised in the world of the US Marine Corps. He graduated from the program at the age of eighteen, serving as a combat team commander (CTC) in the Vietnam War and in counterterrorism and anti-human trafficking operations. As part of Combined Services, prior to RDF (Rapid Deployment Force) and Delta Force, he continued an illustrious combat career during which he led combat teams in eighty-six missions, across 41 countries. Always proud to serve our great Nation, he quickly realized after being the last man on the team up a particular hill, on a particular day, that after 19 years of service, countless injuries, and numerous gunfights, that at the ripe age of 37, he was done. Having never known civilian life, the transition was not an easy one.

Kyobanim
12-02-2010, 18:10
This one will really get you going . . .

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/gunfight-for-gamers/

This either needs to go to the 'Hall' or to Comedy Central.

JJ_BPK
12-02-2010, 18:15
After reading his blog, Looking at his three(3) FB pages..

I'm calling 100% bullshit.

His bio talks to being in the Marines at age 12 yrs,, Hopefully they will tend to his disposal??

OK,, I sent Wolfgang-bang a little note..

Wolfgang, I read on you web page you were born in 1950, and you completed 19 years of "black ops" service by your 34th birthday (1984). I am a little confused were you in the Marines or Army?? You display the E,G,&A but talk about Delta?? As an aside, you may want to read this thread about another black ops instructor in the NW. His name is William G Hillar. If you need more info, use your google foo..

Pete
12-02-2010, 18:29
RDF?

Hell, just about all the FOGs here were on RDF 1 many a time.

JJ_BPK
12-02-2010, 18:44
From Wolfgang-bang's blog..

Women in the US Military: New Status?

Contrary to general public knowledge, women have served as active war-fighters in combat in the US Military since the formation of the United States.

In many cases, their heroic participation was kept from the history books but recently there was an announcement by the US Military that women will now be considered as standard US combat personnel. This is odd as something old is being called “new.”

For nineteen years since 1968 I had top professional soldiers who were also women on my combat Teams where they performed equally with the men, and my teams recorded approximately the same number of outstanding performances in active combat for both sexes.

I fought beside women in combat who, because of their outstanding bravery and in some cases, sacrifice, deserved the Congressional Medal of Honor but were not awarded it. Israel has had women warfighters in their military forever where they serve with honor, and so have many other nations.

Women served with distinction in US active combat units operating in Europe against the Nazi forces there, but received little or no recognition. Wouldn’t it be nice if this announcement of a “new” status for women war-fighters also honored the women who have served with heroic dedication who were overlooked in the past?

While I’m sure that won’t happen because the PTB (Powers That Be) won’t admit to that grand mistake, it’s well past time that women who serve in the US Military are recognized as high-quality professional soldiers, openly decorated for their bravery and efficiency in combat, and thanked for their service and sacrifice equally with men.

Women play FPS games with valor and success, echoing their soldier counterparts, and they fight just as well as the professional women soldiers I describe in my book, BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! Women are also more efficient in planning strategy under fire than men, in many cases.

In fact, I believe it is important that female Gamers continue to perform with distinction in Game World, thereby leading the path to recognition for woman soldiers serving in Real World combat today!

November 30th, 2010 | Wolfgang Hammersmith | No Comments |

PRB
12-02-2010, 18:57
Woofshit Hammerdshit

mangler
12-02-2010, 19:27
Riding most of the year, he has put over 1.8 million road miles on the back of many different Harley Davidson and other motorcycles since 1959.

Been riding since he was nine years old. I wish I was that good. :lifter

aegisnavy
12-02-2010, 19:43
Sounds like the famous Roman centurion, Bullshiticus Maximus.

BTW, I did recon and DA black ops from about 3rd grade to 6th grade. I was wearing some old OD's, a football helmet painted in the finest Testors OD spray paint money could buy, and carrying a rubber-band assault rifle, too. We used dirt-clod frag grenades for indirect fire. None of that hardened combat experience ever appeared on my DD-214. ;)

Paslode
12-02-2010, 19:53
After I read the first paragraph I had to pull my chest waders out.

PRB
12-02-2010, 19:55
sent his bio to another military web ring of very senior Marines I converse with.
Ought to be interesting.

The Reaper
12-02-2010, 20:04
The bullshit is strong with this one....

TR

wet dog
12-02-2010, 20:06
Just downloaded Chapter one of his new book....

Wolfgang Hammersmith Books
3800 Bridgeport Way #523
Tacoma, Washington 98466

Got a returned email confirming my acceptance to his email notices. Guess he really liked my interest in his book. I thanked him endlessly. He really liked the fact that I've been a gamer since the Radio Shack Tandy days of 1986. My mother still brings me Hot Pockets whenever I call her. It takes her a while to bring them to my room with her walker down the hallway. Man, have I got it good.

Can someone this weekend swing by his office and say, "Super Dave says hello".?

Someone will have to camp out in front of Mail Box, etc. and wait for Wolfgang to appear.

Thanks in advance.

Ambush Master
12-02-2010, 20:17
I Locked In on "counterterrorism and anti-human trafficking operations"!!! Seems we just came down that road!!

wet dog
12-02-2010, 20:28
Selected Tactical Principles, Chapter One

1. Completion is vital. Don’t rush or try to do more than
one thing at a time. Especially when under pressure, do
one thing at a time and finish it before moving on to the
next thing. A state of panic is the opposite of this
principle.

2. Movement. When coming under fire, move! If they have
opened fire, your opponent(s) already have confidence
they can shoot you right where you are. If they missed
and you don’t move, they probably will correct their aim
and not miss again. Move out of your opponent(s) kill
zone fast.

3. Front Sight! Always concentrate on sight alignment and
get a clear sight picture, especially when under time
pressure. In this regard, Col. Cooper interviewed people
who had died in a gunfight. Impossible? No, he
interviewed people who had been brought back to life by
paramedics, or bystanders with some medical knowledge.
In every one of these cases where the loser of the gunfight
remembered what happened, he or she never saw their
front sight.

I really don't know where to begin, sigh!

Richard
12-02-2010, 20:41
Born in 1950 into a Military family and handed over to a USMC program at the age of twelve, Wolfgang Hammersmith was raised in the world of the US Marine Corps. He graduated from the program at the age of eighteen,...

Sounds like one of those troublemaking bedwetters that invertebrate parents with absolutely no parenting skills send to the Marine Military Academy in Harlingen, TX.

"He Came to Us a Young Boy...He Graduated a Young Man!" ;)

Richard :munchin

gundog
12-02-2010, 21:20
Here we go agian. Thank god this one is a wannabe Marine. I sure hope those folks have someone as dedicated as our Team Seargent who will relegate this knucklehead to the extant "where did Billy Boy Hiller go?" status. And to think guys like Jack Lucas MOH (RIP Warrior) can't get their hands on him.

Look at this guys picture, do you really think he ever heard a shot fired in anger?, I don't.

Since they refuse to learn, we will just have to keep on bustin their chops.

JJ_BPK
12-02-2010, 21:24
Sounds like one of those troublemaking bedwetters that invertebrate parents with absolutely no parenting skills send to the Marine Military Academy in Harlingen, TX.

"He Came to Us a Young Boy...He Graduated a Young Man!"

Got to remember this quote, I like it..
Tx, Richard..

CSB
12-02-2010, 21:46
The Call of Duty: Gunfight!

It was once called ‘The President’s Army,’ disbanded when President Reagan took Office, because no President should have that much power. One survivor from a group of 100 secret warriors, Wolfgang Hammersmith shares the stories from 86 missions across 41 countries and many life and death Gunfights!

Leading Teams into battle at the age of 18 until he retired at 37, his Teams were comprised of highly-trained men and women from all branches of military service. Their job was to kill and destroy in the name of the United States.

These never before revealed stories will draw you in as if you were part of the Team, under fire in forests, deserts, parking lots, on freeways and even the in the frozen Arctic.

Follow Hammersmith and his Teammates chasing traitors, recovering stolen intelligence, hunting illegal arms dealers, and destroying enemy weapon stockpiles throughout the world.

These Teams always knew they were going to a Gunfight! This book isolates the action of each battle and includes the tactics and training scenarios used for their survival.

WOW :rolleyes:

wet dog
12-02-2010, 21:57
WOW :rolleyes:

WOW nothing, wait until you see the quality here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZGyJgTlEEg

Paslode
12-02-2010, 22:09
Lt. Col. Wolfgang Hammersmith

He and Hillar must correspond

perdurabo
12-02-2010, 22:11
to my room with her walker down the hallway. Man, have I got it good.

Can someone this weekend swing by his office and say, "Super Dave says hello".?

Someone will have to camp out in front of Mail Box, etc. and wait for Wolfgang to appear.

Thanks in advance.

I thought his website was funny, but some of your responses of disbelief made me spew beer, thanks for that.

Here's another good snippet from http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/31439/Interview_Black_Ops_Veteran_Talks_Video_Games_And_ The_Real_World.php

To storied career soldier Wolfgang Hammersmith, gunfight tactics and pistolcraft are an art. The USMC Lt. Colonel, Vietnam War and Black Ops veteran was born into a military family in a time when it was wholly appropriate to take your 8 year old out into the desert and shoot at him so that he'd learn not to fear it -- this was in fact part of his childhood.

As a 12 year old in the Bull Pups program, part of the "desensitization training" involved group field trips to the morgue, scalpels in hand, to better understand corpses and vital organs. Hammersmith tells me that that particular program was eventually discontinued due to outcry from parents.

The usual nosy information terrorist I am, I looked him up in my evil databases.

He's had many aliases over the years. Real name is Steven, looks like he legally changed to his new bad ass name in 1992-1993. Have his current home address and phone #s.

He's up in the SEATAC area. He also runs a company called Vadium Tech (vadiumtech.com) that sells snake oil encryption products. Corporate world HQ address is, of course, a PMB in one of the crappiest strip malls I've seen.

Somehow he's been suckering GameStop stores into letting his set up a table at the "Black Ops" video game events so people can buy his book and talk with a real Delta RDF Marine Black Ops LTC.

I'd be happy to pass what info I have along to any crufty USMC peeps (or Feds, if they still deal with these tools).

Paslode
12-02-2010, 22:19
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101818

Wolfgang Hammersmith is also the founder of an encryption technology firm (Vadium Technology) that has claimed an "unbreakable" One Time Pad encryption product since 2004, something that industry encryption experts have been skeptical of. (OTPs are a perfect theoretical encryption process, akin to perpetual motion or cold fusion claims...often bullshit).

I encountered this man with the unforgettable name a few years ago while reading my favorite cryptography blog: http://www.schneier.com/blog/archive...ouse_va_1.html. If you scroll down you will see a good number of posts made by Mr. Hammersmith himself.

He then got into a 6-year-long comments battle on Bruce Schneier's site (Bruce is a world-renowned crypto guru) talking about how Bruce doesn't know what he's talking about, and Vadium Technology is the best thing for computer security, ever. Oh, and it's unbreakable by the way.

He even appeared to post some sockpuppet entries in support of himself, got caught doing it, and claimed it was a friend sitting at his computer.

I did some background research on this. None of this will positively prove Hammersmith wrong, it does provide some context. I just don't think it adds up.

The standard history of 1st SFOD-D is that Col. Beckwith saw a capability gap in the SOF community and felt the Army needed an American SAS -- more mature than young Rangers, more focused on Direct Action than SF, able to bridge the gap between CIA paramilitary action and traditional military roles. he met a great deal of obstruction from the military establishment. It wasn't until the rise of terrorism in the 1970's that the benefits of such a unit in the counter-terror role were recognized.

During the time period Hammersmith is describing, there also was MACV-SOG operating in Southeast Asia -- specifically formed to provide a black ops capability. And there was also the Son Tay Raid, which was executed by an Ad Hoc unit drawn from SF. SOG was officially disbanded in 1972, although there was a follow-on unit active until about 1975. Delta was stood up in 1977, although it wasn't operational until 1979. During the stand-up period, 5th SFG had a DA/CT unit known as "Blue Light."

So where in this mix is there room for a Combined Services? Why create Delta if Combined Services already exists? Why form ad hoc SOF formations for specific tasks if Combined Services already exists? Why disband Combined Services as a supertrooper secret squirrel unit and replace it with Delta (and later the whole Joint Special Operations Command structure)?

Hammersmith claims his unit predated Delta Force, and generously there's a 5 - 7 year period (1972 - 1979) when such a unit might've existed. He seems to imply he was active in this black ops outfit during the majority of his career. It was supposedly referred to as "The President's Army." I've scoured my extensive collection of SOF military history books and can't find any timely reference to either "Combined Services" or "The President's Army." (I know, it was way too secret to appear in a history book.)

Hammersmith also claims the unit was disbanded under Reagan because "no president should wield such power!" This is during the whole SOF build-up that gave birth to the modern Special Operations Command (SOCOM, a unified command) organizational structure. Somehow another secret squirrel unit, the Intelligence Support Activity (ISA), managed to survive this reorganization, and find brief references in the better history books.

I can't say it's impossible, but I don't buy it.

By way of comparison, I would like to point to
Richard "Dick" Meadows
Richard_Meadows Richard_Meadows
, who actually lived the life Hammersmith is claiming during the same time period.
Last edited by Styygens; Yesterday at 05:24 PM.

perdurabo
12-02-2010, 22:38

He seems to think that "One Time Pads" are a specific encryption scheme, but they're a type of encryption. I couldn't find a whitepaper on his AlphaCipher crypto scheme, which in the cryptography world, generally leads to snake oil.

Bruce Scheier (author of Applied Cryptography, one of the bibles in the crypto world) declared it dubious, so it's a safe bet it's... dubious. AlphaCipher is probably just a hacked-up software application that uses high-level AES APIs.

From Bullshido:

We used to have a kids group of some kind show up yearly at the Infantry Training School on Camp Pendleton.

Can't remember the name of the group, but seeing the kiddies in cammos and officer's insignia was kind of a joke.

I was actually in this group in jr high and high school for several years in the 80s. It was called "First City Rifles" (http://www.fcrc.org/), and it's still around in a very different form. It was shady. It was run as a "Military Explorer"-affiliated group (I'm not sure what that means). It attracted the Rambo/military wannabe kids.

The leaders were AD Army, discharged/retired Army, and Army NG personnel. One fellow (name was "Coloumb" or thereabouts) was or claimed to be SF, he knew a lot about weapons and comms, he had a lot of legitimate field experience, but I don't know to what level of Army training.

But somehow, they got us on Pendleton every year and we got to shoot M16s, M60s (caused a brush fire a few times), throw grenades and go on long ruck marches across Pendleton with packs and unloaded M1 Garands and get "ambushed" by our leaders or actual Army infantry units on the base to train, or we'd get taught how to ambush them. We went to some shoot house on base and they taught us how to enter a building, how to "pie" corners, etc.

The training seemed pretty ad-hoc and disorganized. I learned how to land nav there, not because they actually taught us, but because they dropped us off in bumfuck egypt somewhere on Pendleton with a map and compass and eventually we figured it out. They taught us how to sabotage infrastructure (I remember them using the CIA Freedom Fighter's handbook and the Army Incendiary Guide for these particular lessons). We mostly used the sabotage crap to cause trouble at school (soaking sponges in starch, squeezing them, wrapping string around them, letting them dry in the sun, remove string, throw in toilet, flush fast).

The boys, we all wore BDUs, but didn't have ranks at the time. I learned a lot of stuff but half the time it felt like it was hazing for their entertainment.

After I left and went into the military, it supposedly got a lot less shady. And I'm left boggled on how we were able to get onto a military base and do all of that. We met at an Army NG Armory in California. The group leaders had access to the weapons in the armory. This all sounds like BS but is 100% completely true. If anyone has any clue as to how they could do this, fill me in.

GratefulCitizen
12-02-2010, 23:01
He seems to think that "One Time Pads" are a specific encryption scheme, but they're a type of encryption. I couldn't find a whitepaper on his AlphaCipher crypto scheme, which in the cryptography world, generally leads to snake oil.

Bruce Scheier (author of Applied Cryptography, one of the bibles in the crypto world) declared it dubious, so it's a safe bet it's... dubious. AlphaCipher is probably just a hacked-up software application that uses high-level AES APIs.

Technically speaking, true one-time pad encryption (properly used) is unbreakable.

So where does he get true random numbers for his DOTPs?
How does he get matching sets securely to sender and receiver?

OTPs aren't technical marvels.
They also aren't very useful for most people's purposes.:rolleyes:

perdurabo
12-02-2010, 23:16
Technically speaking, true one-time pad encryption (properly used) is unbreakable.

So where does he get true random numbers for his DOTPs?
How does he get matching sets securely to sender and receiver?

OTPs aren't technical marvels.
They also aren't very useful for most people's purposes.:rolleyes:

Right, OTPs aren't marvels in the least. And there's no AlphaCipher whitepaper that I'm aware of, so it hasn't been peer-reviewed. This would be even more important in light of recent reports of weaknesses in AES-256 and now 128.

I didn't see anything mentioned on how he handles key distribution, which also must be secured with most (all?) OTP schemes. This would be an important thing to explain for a legitimate encryption product, as the key is the key to the kingdom.

I'll just stick to PGP/GnuPG, thanks Wolfy!

Richard
12-03-2010, 06:02
Somehow he's been suckering GameStop stores into letting his set up a table at the "Black Ops" video game events so people can buy his book and talk with a real Delta RDF Marine Black Ops LTC.

I'd be happy to pass what info I have along to any crufty USMC peeps (or Feds, if they still deal with these tools).

Please send me the guy's info and I'll pass it on to the CEO of GameStop - Dan DeMatteo is a personal friend (his son is a 2005 grad of my old school) and stand-up guy, and I'll see he gets it...along with my POV of this clown.

Richard

JJ_BPK
12-03-2010, 06:52
This guy has got to go...

2. What was your toughest mission?

Working against human traffickers and drug distributors, I was blown out of a building. It happened when a guy I was chasing threw a satchel charge into the room I was entering, and it went off as I was attempting to jump out of a broken window, throwing me thirty feet out on to the front lawn, breaking L5 and S1. My legs didn’t work for two weeks, and then they slowly recovered, but I also had to recover from secondary effects where one’s immune system attacks the organs that are healing. That part took six months! I was kind of walking after two weeks, and then it was back to work again – no back repairs until years later when I had a five-and-a-half hour back operation to remove the broken bones and complete repairs

Here is an interesting article about Vadium Technology..

http://andrewfry.blogspot.com/2010/01/vadium-technology-company-profile.html

:munchin

1stindoor
12-03-2010, 07:26
I'm speechless. He's even more entertaining than Hillar was...and I thought that was nearly impossible.

Richard
12-03-2010, 07:51
From a BusinessWeek bio on his company:

Mr. Hammersmith is an expert in security matters with extensive international experience. He is also a licensed Ship's Master, a licensed Armed Private Investigator and Agency Principal in Washington State, and a helicopter pilot.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=2213558&privcapId=2131545&previousCapId=1013506&previousTitle=Global%20Energy%20Investors%20LLC

His business is listed at:

5303 Pacific Highway East
Tacoma, Washington 98424

Google Map it and then check the satellite and street views - :rolleyes:

And so it goes...

1stindoor
12-03-2010, 08:10
He had that truck pre-po'd there so as to obscure the view of his lair.

Richard
12-03-2010, 09:49
Classic. :rolleyes:

The Real Life Call of Duty Q&A

Could your stories be turned into game sequences?

Yes, many could. In fact, I have many more unique and fascinating experiences that have never been seen in Game World. Ideally, the Gamer would be able to select his or her strategies or develop their own.

Perhaps the most interesting and important element of my stories is that the readers get to ‘meet’ some of the people I worked with who are now dead.

Most of my former Teammates lost their lives in service to this great nation.

What's inaccurate about the Call of Duty:Black Ops Cover Graphic?

Both of the Model 1911 pistols held by the operative on the cover and posters cannot not function as depicted! Let’s take it from the top:

The 1911 Model pistol on viewer-right is painted with the thumb safety up and the hammer down, something that can’t physically be done with this style pistol. The thumb safety can only be engaged (pushed up) when the hammer is cocked. The only reason for a hammer to be cocked is when a round is in the chamber. Thus the phrase, “Cocked and locked,” was developed.

Both of the operator’s fingers are on the triggers of both pistols in violation of Firearms Safety Rule #2. Does anyone think pros don’t follow Firearms Safety Rules? Let’s put it this way: I never wanted to explain to what’s left of my Team why I allowed some idiot to put his finger on the trigger before his sights were on a target.

The pistol on viewer-left has the hammer down with the operative’s finger on the trigger. If he pulls the trigger with all his might with the pistol in this condition, it will not fire which is a good thing. If the pistols did fire he would shoot his own feet, which is why the second firearms safety rule is important.

Technically, the pistol on viewer’s left is in one of two states:

1.A condition where a round is in the chamber and the hammer has been lowered (not a safe practice because it can’t be fired without first cocking the hammer and the hammer can fire the round if something snags the hammer, partially cocking and releasing it before the sear engages the hammer’s safety notch), or

2.There is no round in the chamber and the trigger was pulled to let the hammer fall on an empty chamber. With both pistols as depicted, they cannot be fired by pulling either trigger. One person asked me if the pistol on viewer left could have just been fired until empty. When a 1911-Style pistol in proper operating condition with a magazine inserted (the base of the magazine can be seen in the painting) is fired until empty, the slide stays in the reward position, ready to load a fresh magazine. So the answer is no, it wasn’t fired dry – which is a very bad practice in reality.

Finally, the operators I’ve worked with think the kill tally scratched on the slide of the pistol on viewer’s right is ridiculous. No pro I worked with would do this because (1) it scratches one’s fighting instrument, disrespecting it, and (2), simply put, even with smaller spacing between the marks, there isn’t enough room on the whole gun!

This artwork is a massively-promoted mistake by a company that prides itself on presenting Game World in the most realistic way possible. These are brilliant people, so this must be somewhat embarrassing for them for a few minutes, or at least until they got to the bank.

What could you tell Gamers about real combat, that would surprise them?

There are several places in the world where we can go right now to experience real combat in just a few hours. Most people in the US are not aware that life-and-death combat is that close by.

We all realize that there are many differences between Game World and Real World combat, but perhaps the most surprising and seldom mentioned is the effect of raw uncertainty that’s always present in real combat.

Standing in the midst of combat in Game World we all absolutely know, so well that we don’t’ think about it, that we’re going to stop playing the game and get a sandwich, go skateboarding, or do the next thing.

This knowledge is part of our stability. We draw comfort from it. Most of us take our home for granted in such a foundational way that we rely upon the permanence of it without realizing it. We get quite upset when our homes are threatened or destroyed.

Normally, we pay little attention to what surrounds most of us at home. It doesn’t cross our minds as we play at combat.

But in Real World combat zones the reverse is true. You are away from home or maybe fighting for your home. You can no longer count on anything around you to be permanent, not people, not places, not things, and you don’t know if you’re going to be lying on the ground screaming as you die, have a hand blown off, or be instantly dead – and this is the kicker – from one second to the next!

Living with this constant uncertainty, not being able to take a break from it, is the underlying stressor that causes people to fall apart in active combat zones more often than actual fighting does.

But even being in the action, fighting in a combat zone, ending other people’s lives, makes that nagging uncertainty worse because doing it to others increases the realization that others can do it to you.

And this is the unsettling thing one sees in the eyes of many veterans who were in combat in all wars. They look at you but you can’t keep their attention; you clearly see them but their perception is that nothing around them, not even you, is permanent. They rediscover you after just a few seconds, over and over again.

Be kind to these injured people, these brave veterans, when you come across them. They mean no disrespect. Thank them, for they have given far more than their physical wounds. They have sacrificed their peace of mind for your way of life.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/interviews/58066/The-Real-Life-Call-of-Duty-Q-A

I wonder what these 'realistic' gamers would think if they knew the truth about ol' Wulfie. ;)

And so it goes...

perdurabo
12-03-2010, 10:31

"He Came to Us a Young Boy...He Graduated a Young Man!" ;)

I remember there being a parallel group like ours that was "USMC style". "Bull Pups" seems hazily familiar. It was more military boy scouts-style than screwup-fixup style.

We poked fun at them because they didn't get to do the Rambo stuff, instead focusing on "boring" stuff like character and discipline, two important things our group "forgot" to teach. In hindsight, we got the short end of the stick.

But just because the group may have existed doesn't mean he was ever affiliated with it.

Wolfgang isn't responding to email requests, but he is reading them, he's triggering my embedded "web bugs". I got hits pretty quickly after I sent them.

perdurabo
12-03-2010, 10:51
He had that truck pre-po'd there so as to obscure the view of his lair.

A quick tip that helps in some cases:

If you're reconing a location in Google Street View and the location you're interesting in is obscured, you can try a few different things:

1. Move up or down the street in street view and adjust the camera angle accordingly. This works great for examples like this, with moving objects like this truck.

2. Use the geolocation features of vast picture collection sites like Flickr, Picasa, and Twitpic. Between these sites, there's a vast amount of location data available. Most smartphones geotag their photos with lat/long by default and users don't even realize it (maybe privacy IS dead ;).

TinEye.com is also very helpful in some cases. It's a "reverse image search engine". It allows you to upload an image and get back similar (but not necessarily the same) images.

As an aside, I've begun sketching out some ideas in regards to a photo terrain search engine. The idea is to take a photo that contains a mountain/hill/etc, convert the visible bits to a scaled 2D plot and then either query Google's GIS data (unlikely currently, due to the # of lookups we're talking about) or query through a GIS data set downloaded locally. Today's powerful GPUs (video card chips) should make this pretty feasible even on a single modestly-powered consumer PC.

We'll see if I ever actually get anywhere with that. If you have any thoughts or ideas, shoot me a PM. I've derailed this topic enough.

The Lunchbox
12-03-2010, 11:09
He and Dillard are from Washington. Maybe they collaborated?

1stindoor
12-03-2010, 12:12
A quick tip that helps in some cases:

If you're reconing a location in Google Street View and the location you're interesting in is obscured, you can try a few different things:

1. Move up or down the street in street view and adjust the camera angle accordingly. This works great for examples like this, with moving objects like this truck.

I actually knew this...but was having fun with the timing of the truck passing the camera.

GratefulCitizen
12-03-2010, 13:29
I'll just stick to PGP/GnuPG, thanks Wolfy!

Odds are, wolfgang can break your PGP with his super-secret quantum computer running Shor's algorithm.

He could tell you about it, but then he would have to...well, you know.:D

greenberetTFS
12-03-2010, 13:30
OK guys.I'm in a VFW thats loaded with Marines(total red necks but really great guys)
I'm going to drop his name and the print outs on him.........I'm sure they'll take it from here..........I'll let you know how their follow up turns out.....;)

Big Teddy :munchin

wet dog
12-03-2010, 15:12
Could we get the LEO cut on these AKA's.
Can he register as a vote with an assumed name??
Same with the FAA registration of the plane??

Also sounds like there should be a green card somewhere??

PS: WD your post is already indexed to google.. That's Fast,, Wonder if Wolf-gang-bang is reading??

I got the intel from another here at PS.com that was sent to me in a PM last night.

I'd like to throw him another "satchel charge" and toss him for Height and Distance.

akv
12-03-2010, 16:00
This drill represents the worst scenario in real life gunfights. Three opponents in a line can visit fire upon you at once, what you see below is Wolfgang in one smooth motion firing one shot in each of the opponents, and two in the third, before moving back to finish them off.

Linked video demonstrates, and then underneath audio explains rationale.

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/2010/11/the-tactical-el-presidente/

perdurabo
12-03-2010, 16:14
Linked video demonstrates, and then underneath audio explains rationale.

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/2010/11/the-tactical-el-presidente/

I'll definitely take this training to heart the next time I'm attacked by 3 stationary, identical adult triplets lined up in a row. Hopefully, I'll never run into quadruplets.

echoes
12-03-2010, 16:15
Linked video demonstrates]

"The Tactical El Presidente:

This drill represents the worst scenario in real life gunfights. Three opponents in a line can visit fire upon you at once, what you see below is Wolfgang in one smooth motion firing one shot in each of the opponents, and two in the third, before moving back to finish them off."

Huh????:rolleyes: Really????????

Posers be damned, IMHO!!!

Holly

akv
12-03-2010, 18:10
I'll definitely take this training to heart the next time I'm attacked by 3 stationary, identical adult triplets lined up in a row. Hopefully, I'll never run into quadruplets.

Yes, though I wondered if the real BTDT types would christen this the " Ball Less Dummy" drill.

Seriously though, I question if guys like this and that "A$$-Junk Professor" from Monterey are further evidence of the growing disconnect Kaplan mentioned between the average citizen in our society and those who defend it. Con men who fleece folks are as old as the hills, and to a certain extent caveat emptor. Specifically though when America went to an all volunteer force, one of the negatives was a declining societal familiarity with the military from conscription. 37 years later, we have a CIC who didn't know the sanctity of the CMOH, kids who desecrate military tombs, and slime who can profit and get away claiming to have joined the Marines at age 12.

IMHO it is is not societal decay ( although Roman historians may disagree) so much as a vast disconnect. By this I mean, even in liberal California you still see instances of respect and appreciation for our troops. For example a friend and his wife in Sacramento were at a nice restaurant earlier this year, when they noticed a young Marine in dress blues and his date in a prom dress, he tried to pick up their check too, but the waiter told him thank you but three other tables already did. Yet at the same time there are con men out there who take advantage of this dynamic.

Kyobanim
12-03-2010, 19:29
PS: WD your post is already indexed to google.. That's Fast,, Wonder if Wolf-gang-bang is reading??

Yes

Dusty
12-03-2010, 19:43
Yes, though I wondered if the real BTDT types would christen this the " Ball Less Dummy" drill.

Seriously though, I question if guys like this and that "A$$-Junk Professor" from Monterey are further evidence of the growing disconnect Kaplan mentioned between the average citizen in our society and those who defend it. Con men who fleece folks are as old as the hills, and to a certain extent caveat emptor. Specifically though when America went to an all volunteer force, one of the negatives was a declining societal familiarity with the military from conscription. 37 years later, we have a CIC who didn't know the sanctity of the CMOH, kids who desecrate military tombs, and slime who can profit and get away claiming to have joined the Marines at age 12.

IMHO it is is not societal decay ( although Roman historians may disagree) so much as a vast disconnect. By this I mean, even in liberal California you still see instances of respect and appreciation for our troops. For example a friend and his wife in Sacramento were at a nice restaurant earlier this year, when they noticed a young Marine in dress blues and his date in a prom dress, he tried to pick up their check too, but the waiter told him thank you but three other tables already did. Yet at the same time there are con men out there who take advantage of this dynamic.

You mean like cadging a free meal by dressing up like a Marine and his date?

:D

akv
12-03-2010, 20:17
You mean like cadging a free meal by dressing up like a Marine and his date? :D

My $.02 it's a win win either way, if the young man is a Marine, it's a nice gesture, if he isn't he will likely be emboldened and continue this activity until he inevitably comes across some real Marines, no such thing in life as a free lunch...

Team Sergeant
12-03-2010, 22:08
Professionalsoldiers.com is inviting wolfgang hammersmith to come and have an interview about his life as a counter-terrorist commando. wolfgang you are now cleared to post, you don't need an intro, we know who you are and soon we will have irrefutable proof to that fact.
We are waiting.

This thread is now Special Forces "Only". Do not post unless you are SF or wolfgang.

Angry Mike
12-04-2010, 11:20
This is too entertaining!

Good thing Mac's are coffee-resistant.

C'mon, keep it going!

Great story! Especially setting up at GameStop! Pure genius I tell you!

v/r
AM

Team Sergeant
12-04-2010, 11:38
wolfgang sent me an email, so did his wife and some guy named Jeff Nitsche.

I said before you decide to go head to head with Professionalsoldiers.com you may want to read the "Hall of Shame" first.

Funny none replied after I told them I will first ask to see wolfgangs DD-214 and his orders for promotion to LTC. I also said I will be sending for his official military records and when they arrive I will post them in public.

No one answered.

We're still waiting wolfgang.....come out and play.

Team Sergeant
12-04-2010, 11:44
"As part of Combined Services, prior to RDF (Rapid Deployment Force) and Delta Force, he continued an illustrious combat career during which he led combat teams in eighty-six missions, across 41 countries."

I think someone has been playing too much "Rainbow Six".....

Hey wolfgang, what is the "Combined Services" ???? Or were you also part of that "classified" unit called "Cherokee" with scott witt?

SW – Everything I did in special forces was ‘black ops’. I first joined the Rangers back in 1987 and I was only with the Rangers for a year when I decided to join what was called ‘the Cherokee’ at that time. They were a mixture of special forces. It was not just Rangers, it was Navy SEALs, it was Marines, it was everyone. And they’d take the best of the best…and create one unit. And that unit answered only to the Pentagon. And from that point forward, all we did was black ops. Nothing we ever did could be talked about from that point forward.
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27727

Dusty
12-04-2010, 11:54
"As part of Combined Services, prior to RDF (Rapid Deployment Force) and Delta Force, he continued an illustrious combat career during which he led combat teams in eighty-six missions, across 41 countries."

I think someone has been playing too much "Rainbow Six".....

Hey wolfgang, what is the "Combined Services" ???? Or were you also part of that "classified" unit called "Cherokee" with scott witt?

SW – Everything I did in special forces was ‘black ops’. I first joined the Rangers back in 1987 and I was only with the Rangers for a year when I decided to join what was called ‘the Cherokee’ at that time. They were a mixture of special forces. It was not just Rangers, it was Navy SEALs, it was Marines, it was everyone. And they’d take the best of the best…and create one unit. And that unit answered only to the Pentagon. And from that point forward, all we did was black ops. Nothing we ever did could be talked about from that point forward.
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27727

lol I heard Chuck Norris tried out for "Cherokee" and WF'd it was so tough.

Richard
12-04-2010, 12:21
We are waiting.

Standing by...over.

WHammersmith
12-04-2010, 13:26
I appreciate your concern. During all wars there are individuals who claim to be veterans but are not. To expose these individuals, you rely upon record searches of databases that you have access to. If you find nothing, you declare that individual a fraud. Your process for vetting probably works most of the time.

But there is a major fault. You must blindly assume that the databases you access contain all the records in existence for service personnel. They do not. There’s an elephant in the room, gentlemen, but you don’t know how to find the room.

Look at it this way: You have a clubhouse with 4x5 cards in a shoebox and you’re looking for me in that shoebox. Early on, however, I was transferred to a different clubhouse with 4x5 cards that are kept in a steel vault. You’re digging in the wrong place. You can only legitimately verify what you have access to. You can’t verify what you have no access to.

Want to know more? Read through what is known as the Wiki Trail and be assured that many of the individuals in these operations have military titles and are not to be found in the databases you can access.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Meadows
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Policy_Coordination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directorate_of_Plans

Also, there is a major problem with your logic. How do you win an argument with no information? From a purely logical standpoint, if I am legitimate you will find no records. If you are correct, you will find no records either. To solely base your vetting process on faulty logic is unsound. All that is reasonable to conclude from your vetting process is that I’m not in the records you have access to.

It is irresponsible and self-serving to claim that an individual is a fraud simply because you can’t find the records. It throws exceptions like myself under the bus and that is unjust. Fortunately, it’s a very small bus and most of us never come out to be exposed to this traffic.

Despite the fact that I do not exist in your databases, I know my subject matter. I write my stories with two purposes: First and foremost, to honor my Teammates and then to entertain my readers. So if you find my stories amusing then I have succeeded.

And, there’s no reason to threaten to send Marines to our house and my co-author’s business. We already have them there.

Absence of evidence is not proof and arrogance is a common excuse for not knowing something important. May you discover that you don’t know something important everyday, and find with that knowledge, humility.

-Wolfgang Hammersmith
www.wolfganghammersmith.com

PRB
12-04-2010, 13:38
I appreciate your concern. During all wars there are individuals who claim to be veterans but are not. To expose these individuals, you rely upon record searches of databases that you have access to. If you find nothing, you declare that individual a fraud. Your process for vetting probably works most of the time.

But there is a major fault. You must blindly assume that the databases you access contain all the records in existence for service personnel. They do not. There’s an elephant in the room, gentlemen, but you don’t know how to find the room.

Look at it this way: You have a clubhouse with 4x5 cards in a shoebox and you’re looking for me in that shoebox. Early on, however, I was transferred to a different clubhouse with 4x5 cards that are kept in a steel vault. You’re digging in the wrong place. You can only legitimately verify what you have access to. You can’t verify what you have no access to.

Want to know more? Read through what is known as the Wiki Trail and be assured that many of the individuals in these operations have military titles and are not to be found in the databases you can access.

Also, there is a major problem with your logic. How do you win an argument with no information? From a purely logical standpoint, if I am legitimate you will find no records. If you are correct, you will find no records either. To solely base your vetting process on faulty logic is unsound. All that is reasonable to conclude from your vetting process is that I’m not in the records you have access to.

It is irresponsible and self-serving to claim that an individual is a fraud simply because you can’t find the records. It throws exceptions like myself under the bus and that is unjust. Fortunately, it’s a very small bus and most of us never come out to be exposed to this traffic.

Despite the fact that I do not exist in your databases, I know my subject matter. I write my stories with two purposes: First and foremost, to honor my Teammates and then to entertain my readers. So if you find my stories amusing then I have succeeded.

And, there’s no reason to threaten to send Marines to our house and my co-author’s business. We already have them there.

Absence of evidence is not proof and arrogance is a common excuse for not knowing something important. May you discover that you don’t know something important everyday, and find with that knowledge, humility.

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

Amigo,
Many of us here, most actually, have conducted classified ops...from RVN thru today. We know exactly what kind of paper trail exists from DA or DoD. How convinient that you have no DD214....every service member, including Dick Meadows and some of your other smoke screen links have one...and they can be accessed thru FOIA for general info. So please provide yours.
I've also fwded your info to a very senior Marine webring, one that includes the Commandant of the Marine Corps as an active member.
If he reads your super secret file and tells us/me to cease fire we shall.
You are chatting with real guys that did real SF service, not your gamer kids so act accordingly and tell the truth.

Ambush Master
12-04-2010, 13:46
WH,
Are you claiming Service/w MACVSOG??

A simple Yes or No will suffice!!

Later
Martin

Pete
12-04-2010, 14:06
Hey Hammer, if everything you did was so hush hush nobody ever knew you existed why do you run your mouth so much about it?

I did everything under the sun + no records exist = Posser

Richard
12-04-2010, 14:13
WH,

Your nonexistant SA, obviously honed to a marble's edge through years of self-aggrandizing fantasizing among those who would know no better, has inevitably led you to our room. It is a room of tigers, not elephants - and your braying patently indicates that you are neither.

Your 'wiki trail' and nonexistant records smokescreen is one of the funniest posts I've read in quite a while.

Welcome to PS.Com.

Ambush Master
12-04-2010, 14:18
WH,

Your nonexistant SA, obviously honed to a marble's edge through years of self-aggrandizing fantasizing among those who would know no better, has inevitably led you to our room. It is a room of tigers, not elephants - and your braying patently indicates that you are neither.

Your 'wiki trail' and nonexistant records smokescreen is one of the funniest posts I've read in quite a while.

Welcome to PS.Com.

As my Screen-Name implies.....................IT IS REAL!!!

Ambush Master

We will be catchingupto'ya Later!!
Martin

Team Sergeant
12-04-2010, 14:37
We've never had a fraud and liar take a stand here on Professionalsoldiers.com!

This is a first!

wolfgang, there's over one thousand plus years of Special Forces experience on this board, do you actually think you're going to bullshit us?

Keep defending your position wolfgang, you dig deeper with each shovelful.

Black ops Fraud checklist:

1. My military records are classified, check.

2. The only individuals that knew me in black ops are dead, check.

3. I served with a unit that no one's ever heard of and is classified to this day, check.

4. I've been on "classified" missions all over the world, killed a few hundred enemy, and no one has ever heard a word,
not a single news article. check.

5. All my missions are "classified" but I wrote a book about them, check.

6. The key to my fictitious stories is Wikipedia, LOL, check.

7. I am a legend in my own mind, check.

You are amusing us, please don't stop posting! I bet you've never even heard of the "Covert Action Ladder"? (or have you?)

Dusty
12-04-2010, 14:46
All that is reasonable to conclude from your vetting process is that I’m not in the records you have access to.

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

lol How 'bout "All that is reasonable to conclude from our vetting process is that you're not in the records we have access to." ?

kgoerz
12-04-2010, 16:12

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

OK, Ill say it. You Piece Of Shit...I'm sorry you had your lunch money stolen every time you boarded the Bus in Elementry School, Your Parents didn't love you, even the ugly girls in High School wouldn't go out with you.....Deal With it.
But don't come on here in front of these Honorable Men and insult their Intelligence. Don't Insult the ones who can no longer post here because they gave all. You miserable Piece Of Shit. I work with young Warriors every day who are in Combat just weeks after they leave me.
You are the bottom of the food chain, a leach who feeds off of other peoples hard work and bravery. If you were standing in front of us. We wouldn't give you the Honor of Suicide.

sinjefe
12-04-2010, 17:08

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

First of all, you are quoting wikipedia which any scholar will tell you is an unacceptable source as it can be edited by anyone.

Second, Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 1336.1 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) dated August of 2009 shows, on the first page, the applicability and it lists EVERYONE in DOD. Doesn't say " everyone except Hammersmith". These 214s, as cited in DoD Directive 5400.07, “DoD Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Program,” January 2, 2008 are available to the public minus personal information such as SSN. Read them yourself:

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/133601p.pdf

Third, you are arguing your case with out reason or logic. You state: From a purely logical standpoint, if I am legitimate you will find no records. An argument is a claim about a topic that is supported by reason and evidence. Yours requires neither.

Which leads me to my fourth, and probably the most significant and disturbing point, is that you are attempting to argue your case with real Special Forces and Special Operations Forces Operators whose expereince span generations. Though not a psychatrist, you exhibit extreme multithematic delusion (aka schizophrenia) and thus this will be the only post I make to you:

As proverbs 23:9 says: Do not speak to a fool, for he will scorn the wisdom of your words

Piss off douchebag, May your life be as short as your lies are long.:mad:

PRB
12-04-2010, 18:22
Check this out LMAO...from one of his game boy buddies...

'"But Hammersmith says that in fact modern military corps are beginning to see a double-edged impact from a legion of video-gaming recruits: "What happens in studies with soldiers is that when they play video games, they were over-daring, because they were used to having 'more lives'," says Hammersmith."

Do you believe this crap....I wonder about a fully grown man trying to impress young boys with his daring do....do ya'll suspect a switch hitter here.

kgoerz
12-04-2010, 19:12
I am starting to think someone is screwing with us

The Reaper
12-04-2010, 19:53

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

Wolfie:

Your outlandish claims are a disgrace to America's finest.

You would be funny if you were not so pathetic. You are delusional with your own lies and prevarications.

There are vets here who were in Blue Light, Delta, and non-DoD agencies doing actual CT during the period you claim to have been there, and have never heard of you or your alleged secret organization. The community is not that large.

Stating that your service is too classified to be discussed is a common poser claim. Funny, I have been brought into quite a few programs myself, while they may not be on my DD214, the basic facts of my service are still there.

Your use of Dick Meadows as an example is a sacrilege. Major Meadows was well-known in both conventional and unconventional units. I was privileged to have met him on a few occasions. You, Sir, are no Dick Meadows. You have more in common with Bill Hillar.

I hope that you are charged, tried, and convicted under the Stolen Valor Act, and that your sentence includes several years of community service in a VA medical center, changing the bedpans of real American heroes.

If there is any justice, you are due a load of bad karma when your day of reckoning arrives for trying to take honor from actual vets like stealing the pennies from a dead man's eyes.

Is there no depth to which you will not stoop? I look forward to helping track down whatever records of your service, if any exist, and letting people know the truth.

In the interim, do you have a DD214 you could provide?

TR

Ambush Master
12-04-2010, 20:34
I am starting to think someone is screwing with us

I sure hope so!!

We really haven't had much of a Challenge of late!!:D:munchin

Take care Brother!!
Martin

WHammersmith
12-04-2010, 21:13
I have submitted an FOIA to the agency that I know has my records. The pickings are slim but I am making every reasonable attempt to put together enough information that will substantiate my background.

I have been advised that I will not be successful but in the face of this, I will do what I can and will share the results here and on my website.

The powers at be will either release enough information or they will not. I have no control over that and I am prepared for either direction it may take.

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

Dusty
12-04-2010, 21:19
I have submitted an FOIA to the agency that I know has my records.
-Wolfgang Hammersmith

How long does it usually take Nintendo to reply?

Surgicalcric
12-04-2010, 21:30
...I am prepared for either direction it may take.

We shall see...

JJ_BPK
12-04-2010, 21:36
I have submitted an FOIA to the agency that I know has my records. The pickings are slim but I am making every reasonable attempt to put together enough information that will substantiate my background.

I have been advised that I will not be successful but in the face of this, I will do what I can and will share the results here and on my website.

The powers at be will either release enough information or they will not. I have no control over that and I am prepared for either direction it may take.

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

If I have read your posts and web pages correctly. You are a retired US Marine Lt Col.

If that is the case you should have all the records in your possession to validate you military history.

Redact you SSN and post copies.. Start with your DD-214.

Even people that had dishoronable discharges have a DD-214..

Ba Da Bing

ZonieDiver
12-04-2010, 21:38

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

While my creds do not approach most of the members here, I have NO need of a FOIA request for MY records. They are in a green accordian file in my den. When my bonafides were requested here, I could produce them within minutes, not days!

Put up, 'LTC,' or shut up!

Ambush Master
12-04-2010, 21:38
Wow!!!!! He Vanished!!!

blue02hd
12-04-2010, 21:41
Still waiting to see which movie is based on his real life story. I'm thinking BRUNO right now.

ZonieDiver
12-04-2010, 21:45
That he showed up here at all, I think, reveals the depth of his delusion - for that is what I think we are dealing with here - a deeply delusional person.

Ambush Master
12-04-2010, 21:50
How long does it usually take Nintendo to reply?

That just BUSTS ME UP!!!!:D:munchin

PRB
12-05-2010, 00:01
Can't wait to see what kind of super secret documents he creates...btw Hammer, seeing as we have actual docs to compare too they will be seen as what they are.

ZonieDiver
12-05-2010, 00:04
Naw, his super-secret stuff was all in that big fire! Of course, he never had a "brag wall" or kept any of his certificates. They all had to be boiled and eaten, with a light alfredo sauce.

Combat Diver
12-05-2010, 00:10
Hammersmith,

You claim to be a Marine LTC. But you didn't start there at the age of 18, no special ops take a kid without military experince straight into their organization. So, you should have some military records prior to joining them, ie Basic/OCS/etc. So were are they???? Where is your pay stubs/LES/retirement????? DD Form 2 (retired)???? You haven't shown one document of proof that you are who you claim to be.

CD

ETA: You posted you were hurt during your service, lets see some VA records. Are you collecting disability?

Off Road
12-05-2010, 04:34

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

It seems you're trying to sit in the middle and play both sides - and you can't have it both ways. Either it's "so super secret that secret people like you don't know my secrets" or, as you state on your own website, it's not:
http://wolfganghammersmith.com/faq/
4. How is it you can write about your background?

More than twenty five years have passed since the cases in my book were active. The cases have been declassified, and there is no identifying information in the stories.

PRB
12-05-2010, 10:08
After reading this guys posted bio, his responses to us and other disbelievers I'm convinced he is a mental case.
I suspect he believes his own BS by this time in 'his world'....sad really. I'd not give a whit except that he claims Military status that beeds over on the Spec.Ops community.
I mean how many of you other double nought spies every took up with Kid gamers in your retirement?

Team Sergeant
12-05-2010, 11:21

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

It takes about five minutes for a "veteran" to request a copy of his/her records. No FOIA is required. You could also just show your "retired" ID card to the VA and they will also assist you. How much retirement pay does a LTC make right now? I bet you and your wife sure enjoy that income and the medical benefits of a retired LTC.

Funny, we recently busted a guy (bill hillar) for stating he was a SF COL, he didn't have a retired ID card. His wife figured it out that he was not in fact a COL as he said he was after she realized he was receiving NO Veterans benefits, no retirement pay, no medical benefits, no ID card. Yep some of the women out there are smart like that.

I'll bet you and your wife go on the military base shopping and you show your ID all the time don't you? You know what why don't you post a picture of your military ID with the LTC on it?

We've submitted a FOIA on you and it will take a few weeks to receive.

http://www.archives.gov/veterans/evetrecs/index.html

Stras
12-05-2010, 11:38
Naw, his super-secret stuff was all in that big fire! Of course, he never had a "brag wall" or kept any of his certificates. They all had to be boiled and eaten, with a light alfredo sauce.

Funny, all my stuff was in the Stuttgart Warehouse fire recently, and I at least have some horrible copies from my OMPF....... no need for the request for a DD-214 or FOIA on myself, since my ID card still reads Active Duty.

Oh, I also have pics of what my "brag wall" used to look like as well..

I also have a letter from the Chain of Command stating that my personal belongings to include my military records (awards, original school certs, etc) were destroyed in a fire. You do have one of these letters?????

Richard
12-05-2010, 12:03
You do have one of these letters?????

We all know his reply will be something along the line of:

It's in invisible ink and if you don't have the correct viewing apparatus {ala "National Treasure"} you won't be able to read it anyway. ;) ;)

Team Sergeant
12-05-2010, 12:18

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

And that agency is? :munchin

If you tell us I'm sure we can get someone to move that request along much quicker. There's Special Forces personnel in every three letter "agency" in the United States.

Very soon you and your delusional "story" will be moved to our "Hall of Shame", that's where we place Special Forces frauds, in your case I'll make an exception.

We don't take kindly to individuals that scam people for money or fame. You seem to be doing it for both reasons.

BTW once we post your name in our "Hall of Shame" it will remain there forever. So far no one has been successful in removing their name from it.

Team Sergeant

Pete
12-05-2010, 12:25
Funny, all my stuff was in the Stuttgart Warehouse fire recently, and I at least have some horrible copies from my OMPF....... no need for the request for a DD-214 or FOIA on myself, since my ID card still reads Active Duty......................????

Not only that but there are "survivors" running around that have been with you and can back up your claims.

wet dog
12-05-2010, 14:08
While my creds do not approach most of the members here, I have NO need of a FOIA request for MY records. They are in a green accordian file in my den. When my bonafides were requested here, I could produce them within minutes, not days!

Put up, 'LTC,' or shut up!

Your filing system reminds me of my filing system, but I have 'near recognition indicators'.

Military records, green file, green bottle, "Jameson"
Family records, red file, red label, "Red Breast"
Construction records, tan file, tan label, "Bushmills"
Friend(s) records, white file, white notebook/phone book (in pencil), near white refrigerator, "Beer",.....

By the way, the only bona fides needed here are, "I know that guy, he and I served on ODA-XXX, .... good man, ...smart."

It's not like we're applying for jobs with security at Target or Walmart or looking for an adjunct professorship somewhere, where proper vetting is the MO.

Team Sergeant
12-08-2010, 09:35
Wolfgang Hammersmith aka STEVE PYRYEZSTOV

Soon we will have both official records back from the National Personnel Records Center and so far it doesn't look good for you. (we have one the other is on the way)

Very soon you will be posted in our FRAUD forum, with the documents.

Once that happens feel free to have all nine of your lawyers contact me.

Team Sergeant

x SF med
12-08-2010, 10:00
I've been searching all over everywhere for about 3 days.... NUO (not under orders) is not listed in any status, acronym, personnel, or accessible database for any military service or branch. Small grains of sand will tip the scales, and so far the scales are not tipping in Mr. Whatever-he-calls-himself's favor.

I was fascinated by the use and wanted to find out what it entailed.... apparently it's made up and does not exist. Or, it's so secret that I am denied access even though he uses it in his signature line....

1stindoor
12-08-2010, 10:07
.... Or, it's so secret that I am denied access even though he uses it in his signature line....

I'll say it...if I told you...I would have to kill you.

However, I can give you a big hint...and then just beat the f@^k out of you.

Team Sergeant
12-08-2010, 10:09
I've been searching all over everywhere for about 3 days.... NUO (not under orders) is not listed in any status, acronym, personnel, or accessible database for any military service or branch. Small grains of sand will tip the scales, and so far the scales are not tipping in Mr. Whatever-he-calls-himself's favor.

I was fascinated by the use and wanted to find out what it entailed.... apparently it's made up and does not exist. Or, it's so secret that I am denied access even though he uses it in his signature line....

apparently it's made up and does not exist.

LOLOLOL, it took you this long to figure that out? ;)

Wolfgang Hammersmith aka STEVE PYRYEZSTOV you will soon be posted in our "Hall of Shame" as a liar and fraud along with supporting documents. (And those documents are on the way....)

x SF med
12-08-2010, 10:15
apparently it's made up and does not exist.

LOLOLOL, it took you this long to figure that out? ;)

Wolfgang Hammersmith aka STEVE PYRYEZSTOV you will soon be posted in our "Hall of Shame" as a liar and fraud along with supporting documents. (And those documents are on the way....)

TS... I was hoping to 'fill in' unitiated readers on the types of items that might buy them a clue should they meet such an esteemed prevaricating individual... the subtle humor must have been a bit too subtle I will move from scalpel to Yarborough in the future...

Team Sergeant
12-08-2010, 10:21
TS... I was hoping to 'fill in' unitiated readers on the types of items that might buy them a clue should they meet such an esteemed prevaricating individual... the subtle humor must have been a bit too subtle I will move from scalpel to Yarborough in the future...

I prefer Claymores, daisy-chained......

wet dog
12-08-2010, 11:10

Det-cord around wrist, ankles and neck....Pop!

I was told by PM, that inviting Wolfie to meet a small Det of Marines could be construed as harassment.

edited:

Razor
12-08-2010, 12:37
I think someone else hit it on the head in an earlier post--I have to wonder about the motivations of an adult man that seems to revel in the attention of young boys.

hurly
12-08-2010, 15:56
WH,

Your nonexistant SA, obviously honed to a marble's edge through years of self-aggrandizing fantasizing among those who would know no better, has inevitably led you to our room.

LMAO>>>>:Honed to a marble's edge... you owe me a new keyboard! Can I pretty please use that.

[I OK'ed this Team Sergeant]

x SF med
12-08-2010, 18:35

Det-cord around wrist, ankles and neck....Pop!

I was told by PM, that inviting Wolfie to meet a small Det of Marines could be construed as harassment.

edited:

I think that 60 and 81mm mortars would work, with contianment assured by a Mk19ModIII..

and WD, why would you want to harrass those nice Marines by putting them in the same room as Wolfenstain3d?

greenberetTFS
12-08-2010, 19:10
I gotta believe that the Marines have something similar to our "Hall of Shame".....:eek: The Marines that are on this forum,wonder why they haven't commented on this "alleged" Marines BS!.......:confused:

Richard
12-08-2010, 19:51
The Marines that are on this forum,wonder why they haven't commented on this "alleged" Marines BS!

I suspect they're busy loading magazines. ;)

SF_BHT
12-08-2010, 21:11
I suspect they're busy loading magazines. ;)

Richard

We have been using tooooo many words and not enough photos....:p:rolleyes: for our brethren in the Corps....:D

Seriously they are loading their double basic load and breaking down the 60mm rounds and moving to the LD for the go order...........

Surgicalcric
12-08-2010, 21:14
I wonder where Bedstain Hammerhead has been today...

Maybe he is planning a name change, again...

Richard
12-08-2010, 21:16
Maybe he is planning a name change, again...

Or underwear!

WHammersmith
12-10-2010, 11:51
As the law firm I engaged continues to work on this issue, I have received permission from Greg Lone to post the following on his behalf:

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern (primarily the doubters and naysayers):

My name is Greg Lone, no I’m not a black ops guy nor did I serve in Vietnam (I was in preschool at the time). I did serve in the 2nd commando brigade of the 10th Mountain Division and have the DD214 to substantiate that. The purpose of this correspondence is to inform whatever parties and/or individuals who may be interested about my knowledge of Wolfgang Hammersmith.

Wolfgang Hammersmith has been a friend and business associate of mine for sometime. His understanding of tactics and military protocol are of a level that would be difficult if not impossible for someone to fake. I have heard him tell stories of dozens of different missions so many times that I have lost count. Not once did I ever catch a single variation in his recollection of the aforementioned missions. Additionally, I know for a fact that he and another very close friend of mine, whom I trust implicitly, had meetings in Washington, DC with a former National Security Advisor and a former Chief of Staff at NSA’s Communications and Computer facility. I think it’s safe to assume that a former National Security Advisor and a NSA COS would know if Hammersmith was for real or not.

I also know that the original manuscript for Hammersmith’s first book, the publication in question, was required to be submitted to certain agencies within the federal government for approval prior to publishing. These agencies required several changes in the original manuscript as they referred to some mission elements that were still deemed classified.

While I have the utmost respect for everyone that has ever served this country from Seals and SF to noncombat support personnel, what I have been reading on various blogs and websites goes against what I thought we all served for. You have found Hammersmith guilty in the court of the internet without any proof one way or the other. I understand that there is an almost inexhaustible supply of phonies, frauds and fakes out there and I commend those of you that dedicate your time and resources to exposing these despicable individuals. I also believe that we owe everyone, including Hammersmith, the right to be assumed innocent until proven guilty. He has engaged an expert attorney firm in DC at his own quite considerable expense to research and clear his status in a way that can be released on the Net without compromising his agreements with the US Gov, and we’ll all have that information when it comes available.

Hammersmith is putting updates on his web page. We can all look there and see what develops before we make judgments.
Sincerely,
Greg Lone

Richard
12-10-2010, 12:29
To: The Bill and Greg Show

Thank you for posting those 'Friday Funnies' and adding a good chuckle to my day.

We're waiting...tic-toc...

Appreciatively,

Richard

Team Sergeant
12-10-2010, 12:33
As the law firm I engaged continues to work on this issue, I have received permission from Greg Lone to post the following on his behalf:

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Greg Lone, no I’m not a black ops guy nor did I serve in Vietnam (I was in preschool at the time). I did serve in the 2nd commando brigade of the 10th Mountain Division and have the DD214 to substantiate that. The purpose of this correspondence is to inform whatever parties and/or individuals who may be interested about my knowledge of Wolfgang Hammersmith.

Wolfgang Hammersmith has been a friend and business associate of mine for sometime. His understanding of tactics and military protocol are of a level that would be difficult if not impossible for someone to fake. I have heard him tell stories of dozens of different missions so many times that I have lost count. Not once did I ever catch a single variation in his recollection of the aforementioned missions. Additionally, I know for a fact that he and another very close friend of mine, whom I trust implicitly, had meetings in Washington, DC with a former National Security Advisor and a former Chief of Staff at NSA’s Communications and Computer facility. I think it’s safe to assume that a former National Security Advisor and a NSA COS would know if Hammersmith was for real or not.

I also know that the original manuscript for Hammersmith’s first book, the publication in question, was required to be submitted to certain agencies within the federal government for approval prior to publishing. These agencies required several changes in the original manuscript as they referred to some mission elements that were still deemed classified.

While I have the utmost respect for everyone that has ever served this country from Seals and SF to noncombat support personnel, what I have been reading on various blogs and websites goes against what I thought we all served for. You have found Hammersmith guilty in the court of the internet without any proof one way or the other. I understand that there is an almost inexhaustible supply of phonies, frauds and fakes out there and I commend those of you that dedicate your time and resources to exposing these despicable individuals. I also believe that we owe everyone, including Hammersmith, the right to be assumed innocent until proven guilty. He has engaged an expert attorney firm in DC at his own quite considerable expense to research and clear his status in a way that can be released on the Net without compromising his agreements with the US Gov, and we’ll all have that information when it comes available.

Hammersmith is putting updates on his web page. We can all look there and see what develops before we make judgments.
Sincerely,
Greg Lone

Have your lawyers call mine, maybe they can do lunch together.:munchin

I'm still waiting for the records to return but it doesn't look good for you, real records come back very quickly, frauds take longer as every military branch is searched. I have no doubts that you (whatever your name is today) will be posted in the Hall of Shame as a liar and a fraud.

Team Sergeant

Dusty
12-10-2010, 12:37
lol Throw in Obama's BC while you're at it, hero.

wet dog
12-10-2010, 12:46
lol Throw in Obama's BC while you're at it, hero.

Good point.

post endlessly...

"bhonationalsecuritywhitehousewolfganghammersmithfr audmarinenationalsecuritywhitehousebhofraudwolfgan ghammersmithbhonationalsecuritywhitehousewolfgangh ammersmithfraudmarinenationalsecuritywhitehoubhona tionalsecuritywhitehousewolfganghammersmithfraudma rinenationalsecuritywhitehousebhofraudwolfganghamm ersmithsebhofraudwolfganghammersmithbhonationalsec uritywhitehousewolfganghammersmithfraudmarinenatio nalsecuritywhitehousebhofraudwolfganghammersmithbh onationalsecuritywhitehousewolfganghammersmithfrau dmarinenationalsecuritywhitehousebhofraudwolfgangh ammersmithbhonationalsecuritywhitehousewolfgangham mersmithfraudmarinenationalsecuritywhitehousebhofr audwolfganghammersmithbhonationalsecuritywhitehous ewolfganghammersmithfraudmarinenationalsecuritywhi tehousebhofraudwolfganghammersmithbhonationalsecur itywhitehousewolfganghammersmithfraudmarinenationa lsecuritywhitehousebhofraudwolfganghammersmith"

and the WH server will pick it up.

Betting they just did.

Papa Zero Three
12-10-2010, 12:53
2nd Commando brigade in the 10th Mtn? <------ :D Really

longrange1947
12-10-2010, 13:09
2nd Commando brigade in the 10th Mtn? <------ :D Really

You seem to be surprised that there is no such organization? :D

They can't even check reality in their lies!!! Do they think we are airsoft guys with no background? Cripes, I know of several guys on here that has spent time in the 10th Mountain. These guys are true morons and at the very least completely delusional.

Mr whatever you are calling yourself today, if this is the level of credence you are trying to put in your defense then you are defensless.

Richard
12-10-2010, 13:48

<snip>

My name is Greg Lone, no I’m not a black ops guy nor did I serve in Vietnam (I was in preschool at the time). I did serve in the 2nd commando brigade of the 10th Mountain Division...

<snip>

For those following this thread and would not know what we're talking about here, anybody who had ever actually served in the 2nd Brigade Combat Team {nicknamed "Commandos"} of the 10th Mtn Div would ever make the mistake of referring to it as "the 2nd commando brigade" as that (1) has an entirely different connotation and (2) is not used by the US Army.

Tic-toc...

Richard

JimP
12-10-2010, 14:03
My God...the stupid is strong with this one.

1stindoor
12-10-2010, 14:06
Hey!!! Greg Lone vouched for him...that's good enough for me. I now believe everything I've read about Mr. Hammersmith.

Furthermore...Hammerhead posted the info on Greg's behalf.

I wonder if it's true that Chuck Norris looks under his bed before going to sleep to make sure WH isn't there.

1stindoor
12-10-2010, 14:08
My God...the stupid is strong with this one.

Shhhh....these are not the frauds we were looking for.

nousdefions
12-10-2010, 14:49

-Wolfgang Hammersmith

My name is Greg Lone, no I’m not a black ops guy nor did I serve in Vietnam (I was in preschool at the time). I did serve in the 2nd commando brigade of the 10th Mountain Division
and have the DD214 to substantiate that. The purpose of this correspondence is to inform whatever parties and/or individuals who may be interested about my knowledge of Wolfgang Hammersmith.

Sincerely,
Greg Lone

Where is the aforementioned DD214??

Dusty
12-10-2010, 15:02
Where is the aforementioned DD214??

In the basement. At the Alamo.

CSB
12-10-2010, 15:05
Greetings Mr. Gregory Dean Lone, Junior.

Since you were born in April 1967 I understand why you would state that you were in preschool during the Viet Nam War.

I want you to know that we do appreciate your prior service with the 10th Mountain Division, particularly the 2nd Brigade Combat Team (Nicnamed: "Commandos") during your service at Ft. Benning in 1986 with the 14th Infantry and subsequent move with the rest of the 2nd Brigade to Ft. Drum, New York in 1988.

However, your professional credibility is materially adversely affected by claims of support from unknown and unnamed "Chiefs of Staff" or any other alleged "National Security Advisor." To be frank, they should be named, and
their bona fides established.

[Of course, your personal credibility is brought into question by your Chapter 7 bankruptcy you filed in 2007 in Tacoma, WA; apparently in response to the five civil judgments rendered against you in Tacoma, WA; and your state tax lien filed against you in Colorado in 1991. Further, it would help if "GS LONE LLC" or "PUGET SOUND LIMOUSINE, INC." were still active businesses:

PUGET SOUND LIMOUSINE, INC
UBI Number 601866451
Category REG
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Inactive
State Of Incorporation WA
WA Filing Date 04/03/1998
Expiration Date 04/30/2000
Inactive Date 07/27/2000
Registered Agent Information
Agent Name GREGORY D LONE
Address 3212 50TH ST CT NW STE 104-A
City GIG HARBOR
State WA
ZIP 98332

Governing Persons
Title Name Address
President LONE , GREGORY 2909 WHITE CLOUD AVE NW GIG HARBOR , WA
Vice President JAMISON , SHANNON 2909 WHITE CLOUD AVE NW GIG HARBOR , WA
Secretary JAMISON , ELLA 2909 WHITE CLOUD AVE NW GIG HARBOR , WA

GS LONE LLC
UBI Number 602230407
Category LLC
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Inactive
WA Filing Date 08/28/2002
Expiration Date 08/31/2007
Inactive Date 12/03/2007
Agent Name GREGORY LONE
Address 7909 143RD ST CT NW
City GIG HARBOR
State WA
ZIP 98329

Governing Persons
Title Name Address
Member LONE, GREGORY 7909 143RD ST CT GIG HARBOR, WA
Member LONE, SHANNON 7909 143RD ST CT NW GIG HARBOR, WA
Member JAMISON, JAMES 7909 143RD ST CT NW GIG HARBOR, WA
Member JAMISON, MARIE 7909 143RD ST CT NW GIG HARBOR, WA ].

So we here at PS.COM feel that those who assert in public what is commonly referred to as "Been There, Done That" claims of training, qualifications, or service (especially when those claims are used to advance a commercial
interest) have the burden of proof. We are skeptics, and we check on everything.

1stindoor
12-10-2010, 15:11
In the basement. At the Alamo.

Next to PeeWee's bike?

1stindoor
12-10-2010, 15:16

I want you to know that we do appreciate your prior service with the 10th
Mountain Division, particularly the 2nd Brigade Combat Team
(Nicnamed: "Commandos") during your service at Ft. Benning in 1986
with the 14th Infantry and subsequent move with the rest of the 2nd
Brigade to Ft. Drum, New York in 1988.

I'm not sure if the line and block chart are completely correct for the time frame. I only say this because I was in HHC 1st Bn 22 Inf in 1986 at Ft. Drum. 11B in the Scout Platoon, 3rd Sqd to be exact. At that time 1/22 was part of the 1st Bde.

PRB
12-10-2010, 16:00
Why am I waiting for Cpt. Kangaroo and Mr. GreenJeans to also vet this guy....

Mr Furious
12-10-2010, 16:04
As the law firm I engaged continues to work on this issue, I have received permission from Greg Lone to post the following on his behalf...

Just when you think he's hit rock bottom, he starts to auger…

I wonder what color the Sun is as viewed from Planet Crazy.

Papa Zero Three
12-10-2010, 16:05
Why am I waiting for Cpt. Kangaroo and Mr. GreenJeans to also vet this guy....

Your forgot Mr Rogers. You know, the famous sweater wearing guy who was also a Sniper in Vietnam.:D I'm sure he'd vouch for our friend too.

ZonieDiver
12-10-2010, 17:37
Just when you think he's hit rock bottom, he starts to auger…

I wonder what color the Sun is as viewed from Planet Crazy.

Probably a 'Purple Haze'!

Dusty
12-10-2010, 17:50
Probably a 'Purple Haze'!

lol Yep. The Big Orange Barrel in the Sky.

SF_BHT
12-10-2010, 19:42
Damn I am out working for 40hrs and it just gets more crazy when I come back.........

This guy needs some real help.

wet dog
12-10-2010, 20:04
Damn I am out working for 40hrs and it just gets more crazy when I come back.........

This guy needs some real help.

40 hours nothing, try only 8 hrs.

Mr. Rogers was a Marine,
Superman bombed Moscow,
The Cat is on the Roof,
John loves Mary,....

Besides, heroin gave us the music, but took the musician, Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze.

Team Sergeant
12-10-2010, 21:11

Since you were born in April 1967 I understand why you would state that you were in preschool during the Viet Nam War.

I want you to know that we do appreciate your prior service with the 10th Mountain Division, particularly the 2nd Brigade Combat Team (Nicnamed: "Commandos") during your service at Ft. Benning in 1986 with the 14th Infantry and subsequent move with the rest of the 2nd Brigade to Ft. Drum, New York in 1988.

However, your professional credibility is materially adversely affected by claims of support from unknown and unnamed "Chiefs of Staff" or any other alleged "National Security Advisor." To be frank, they should be named, and
their bona fides established.

[Of course, your personal credibility is brought into question by your Chapter 7 bankruptcy you filed in 2007 in Tacoma, WA; apparently in response to the five civil judgments rendered against you in Tacoma, WA; and your state tax lien filed against you in Colorado in 1991. Further, it would help if "GS LONE LLC" or "PUGET SOUND LIMOUSINE, INC." were still active businesses:

PUGET SOUND LIMOUSINE, INC
UBI Number 601866451
Category REG
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Inactive
WA Filing Date 04/03/1998
Expiration Date 04/30/2000
Inactive Date 07/27/2000
Agent Name GREGORY D LONE
Address 3212 50TH ST CT NW STE 104-A
City GIG HARBOR
State WA
ZIP 98332

Governing Persons
Title Name Address
President LONE , GREGORY 2909 WHITE CLOUD AVE NW GIG HARBOR , WA
Vice President JAMISON , SHANNON 2909 WHITE CLOUD AVE NW GIG HARBOR , WA
Secretary JAMISON , ELLA 2909 WHITE CLOUD AVE NW GIG HARBOR , WA

GS LONE LLC
UBI Number 602230407
Category LLC
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Inactive
WA Filing Date 08/28/2002
Expiration Date 08/31/2007
Inactive Date 12/03/2007
Agent Name GREGORY LONE
Address 7909 143RD ST CT NW
City GIG HARBOR
State WA
ZIP 98329

Governing Persons
Title Name Address
Member LONE, GREGORY 7909 143RD ST CT GIG HARBOR, WA
Member LONE, SHANNON 7909 143RD ST CT NW GIG HARBOR, WA
Member JAMISON, JAMES 7909 143RD ST CT NW GIG HARBOR, WA
Member JAMISON, MARIE 7909 143RD ST CT NW GIG HARBOR, WA ].

So we here at PS.COM feel that those who assert in public what is commonly referred to as "Been There, Done That" claims of training, qualifications, or service (especially when those claims are used to advance a commercial
interest) have the burden of proof. We are skeptics, and we check on everything.

[Note to self, never, ever get on CSB's bad-side.] ;)

Richard
12-13-2010, 08:20
Coming soon - COD: Quack Ops - the non-fiction version of the story.

Richard

Team Sergeant
12-13-2010, 09:28
"Got a postcard from NPRC stating that they recieved the request but are experiencing a high volume of requests, and it will take longer than usual."

Soon wolfgang hammersmith will be in the "Hall of Shame" as a fraud and liar.

When that happens wolfgang, feel free to have your "powerful attorney" contact mine. I'll give you his contact info.

I'd really like to be there when you explain to your "powerful attorney" what NUO ("not under orders") means and why you're the only individual in the history of the military that does not possess a DD-214, an ID card or receive retirement pay and benefits?
And you actually got a few to believe that crap huh?

You can fool some of the people all of the time, but you ain't going to fool us, ever.

Prepare for a new title, Liar and Fraud.

TS

Richard
12-13-2010, 09:38
Liar and Fraud => "Lifer"...a new definition for this year's WaPo list of new terms.

1stindoor
12-13-2010, 10:08
Liar and Fraud => "Lifer"...a new definition for this year's WaPo list of new terms.

Now I'm torqued!:mad:

The youngins' have been calling me "lifer" for years now.

Team Sergeant
12-18-2010, 11:10
wolfgang hammersmith I've not forgotten about you.

You are about to learn a very hard life lesson.

You will soon be exposed as a liar and fraud.

When that day arrives I will contact other media outlets and announce that you are a complete fraud and liar.

We will also post all your aliases.

Do a google search on bill hillar, we made bill "famous".

Soon you will be famous too.

Team Sergeant

[ Funny we've received no "Cease and Desist" from your nine powerful attorneys....]

Dusty
12-18-2010, 11:14
wolfgang hammersmith I've not forgotten about you.

You will soon be exposed as a liar and fraud.

When that day arrives I will contact other media outlets and announce that you are a complete fraud and liar.

We will also post all your aliases.

Do a google search on bill hillar, we made bill "famous".

Soon you will be famous too.

Team Sergeant

Yeah-where is that lil' rascal? Musta gone all clandestine on us.

greenberetTFS
12-18-2010, 11:23
[Note to self, never, ever get on CSB's bad-side.] ;)

I totally agree!..........;)

Team Sergeant
12-18-2010, 11:28
Yeah-where is that lil' rascal? Musta gone all clandestine on us.

wolfgang hammersmith must be hanging out with scott witt.....

Scott Witt – Well, to tell you of my background is to tell you what Dark Horse is. Dark Horse was a call sign – it was my personal call sign, back in the day of my special forces [work].

GG – When was that, when did you serve?

GG – Okay.

SW – So, anyway, the members of these types of groups…as we all kinda got shot up, and retired, and came home…and a lot of us now are heads of corporations…and serve as vice presidents of major banks…things like that all over the country. But we wanted to kinda stay together as a group and we wanted to make sure we always did something for the good. We got in to doing personal protection, as a group. And I formed Dark Horse Tactical. We did several things – for example, police officers, they get very little training when they come out of the academy. Even SWAT officers have training that’s very minimal, compared to what they could get. And the only reason teir training is so minimal is because the cities or the counties they work for won’t pay for [the advanced training].

Dusty
12-18-2010, 11:30
lol Only thing worse than a poser is one who can't even dream up his own fantasy.

BOHICA, wolfwolf.

Richard
12-18-2010, 11:40
Genuine BlackOps brand Woof Cookies - now in 3 authentic flavors - bull s**t, horse s**t, and chicken s**t.

New exciting flavor coming soon - bat s**t!

Team Sergeant
12-18-2010, 11:43
Genuine BlackOps brand Woof Cookies - now in 3 authentic flavors - bull s**t, horse s**t, and chicken s**t.

LOL !!!

(Computer Graphics people, we/I need a box of "Woof-Cookies" get designing! :D)

alelks
12-18-2010, 17:40
I'm pretty sure I saw Wolfie the other day so I snapped a picture.

http://www.atvgraphics.org/images/head_up_ass_xlarge.jpeg

He looked confused.

greenberetTFS
12-19-2010, 06:21

Richard

Richard,

I know you have about $600 invested in your Photoshop software(I know because that's how much Maggie's has in hers) so how about using that talent on "Woof Cookies "............... :rolleyes: :p :p:

Big Teddy :munchin'

alelks
12-19-2010, 13:08
Extremely quick job on a low resolution image.

PRB
12-19-2010, 19:10
I take it Mr Hammersmith has gone underground with his 9 high speed spec ops lawyers?

Team Sergeant
12-20-2010, 12:27
I take it Mr Hammersmith has gone underground with his 9 high speed spec ops lawyers?

No one has contacted Professionalsoldiers.con concerning Marine LTC. wolfgang hammersmith, no one except wolfgang himself. No lawyers, no publishers and no media, yet.

I have received word from the National Personnel Records Center (http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/index.html) that his records (or lack there of) will be in the mail very soon.

I have no doubt hammersmith is a fraud and liar, but I'll wait for the "official" records before I post that as a "fact".

The "media" will demand the records before they post anyone as a fraud.

Oh and so you don't get your panties in a bind, I sent your "official" records under a few of your names...

Wolfgang, or "Wolfgang S. Hammersmith"

aka Steven Joel Hammersmith,

aka Wolfgang "Stev" Hammersmith

-aka Stephen J Perez

-aka Steven J Pyryezstov

tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc.................

PRB
12-20-2010, 15:13
TS..good deal...I want to see the 'Fraud' blurbs when you google his silly ass made up hero high speed moniker.

Team Sergeant
12-22-2010, 20:38
Well well, guess who's records I am in possession of right now.

Seems someone is a liar and has never been in the military.....

I don't know about all our readers but I'm "shocked"........:rolleyes:

Funny wolfgangs website is "offline" right now......

Welcome our newest FRAUD and LIAR,

Wolfgang S. Hammersmith

-aka Stephen J Perez

-aka Steven J Pyryezstov

Mr Furious
12-22-2010, 21:14
...say it ain't so! Chalk another one up for TS and ps.com :lifter

blue02hd
12-22-2010, 21:20

DAMN! I'm out 10 bucks,,,,,

I was hoping for a signed copy of his book,, "My World".

WhiskeyRomeo
12-22-2010, 22:41
Too funny. This is what you currently get when you google for the Wolfmeister:

UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Dec 22, 2010

IMPORTANT UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Check back soon!

I'll definitely be checking back to see what exciting new update Hummersmith provides....

Ambush Master
12-22-2010, 23:10

Funny wolfgangs website is "offline" right now......

Welcome our newest FRAUD and LIAR,

Wolfgang S. Hammersmith

-aka Stephen J Perez

-aka Steven J Pyryezstov

Hey!!!!

Wolf!!!

What is your REAL NAME?!?!?! You can Trust everyone in here that bears a "Quiet Professional" Title.............you see we ARE QPs and know what not to talk about!! It's simple, tell us (Privately!!), we run it to ground, (if) you check out OK, we make a Public Statement, and we delete this Thread!!!

Damn, I'd LOVE to Play Poker with you!!!!:munchin

Later
Martin

1stindoor
12-23-2010, 07:33

I've been crying and inconsolable since this post. If I can't believe in Wolf...what's left?

Dusty
12-23-2010, 07:52
His lack of personnel documentation could be a typical blackops ruse.
He may be setting us up for a black op.:eek:

glebo
12-23-2010, 09:16
I've been crying and inconsolable since this post. If I can't believe in Wolf...what's left?

Next thing ya know....you wont believe in Santa Clause either...:p

Team Sergeant
12-23-2010, 09:19
Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar

No lawyers yet demanding I cease and desist......:munchin

beyond the call of duty gunfight LOL

Merry Christmas scumbag.

Team Sergeant

wet dog
12-23-2010, 13:10
Who says we're insensative?

I hope Wolf jumps off a rock, Pier, or better yet, Puget Sound.

I'd opt for a deep drift in the side of an old abandend Silver mine. A rock crusher, impactor taking him down to 200 mesh, dried and turned to crab food.

He could just make it easier on everyone else and jump off the world, go somewhere else like the dark side of the moon.

From start to finshish, this was fun to watch, a bit painful at times, but very entertaining, kind of like putting a grasshopper on an ant hill.

Who's next?

greenberetTFS
12-23-2010, 14:00
Wolfgand finally made the "Hall of Shame",He worked hard at getting there,but he did earn it..............:rolleyes: Good for you,your now officially a Liar and Fraud!.........:mad:

swatsurgeon
12-23-2010, 14:31
Now comes potential legal action if he had monitary gain by his fraud, deceit and lies...stay tuned.

ss

wet dog
12-23-2010, 14:44
Anybody work with this stud? A 19-year "black ops" veteran, retired at 37 as a Lt. Colonel.

He's got a $23.95 book about his experiences. Haven't read it yet.

Pretty sweet covert ops uniform here:

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/wh/wp-content/themes/aspire/images/slider-wolfgang.png

who brought this guy out of the dark and into the "light" just 21 days ago.

Thank you, good job.

Wet Dog

PRB
12-23-2010, 15:52

I always thought it was brilliant to put gear on the shoulder where you place the butt of your long gun....never gets in the ninja way, only us mortal dudes have trouble with it lmao

koz
12-23-2010, 17:02

I always thought it was brilliant to put gear on the shoulder where you place the butt of your long gun....never gets in the ninja way, only us mortal dudes have trouble with it lmao

He's so "Black Op" that he doesn't even need to shoulder his weapon. He just fires for the hip and hits everything he looks at (where do you think they got the idea of the Apache chain gun / helmet target acquisition device?) He learned it at 15 when he was in the "program"...... :D

Fatum Me Ducat
12-23-2010, 20:47
"Update 23 December 2010

I met with my attorneys in Washington, D.C., early this week. Based on evidence I shared with my attorneys (including my original orders to report to duty in 1969) an investigation is being mounted to uncover my official status in the Marine Corps. Additionally, I have sent Standard Form 180 (SF 180) to request my military status.

Based on legal counsel’s advice, I am voluntarily removing my rank from my book BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! until such time that my military status can be made public.

Additionally, I am moving the genre of my writing into fiction instead of non-fiction.

To reiterate, I have sent a FOIA to the agency that I believe has my records, and I have engaged a powerful, experienced Washington, D.C. law firm as my attorneys in this matter with the goal of obtaining a publicly reviewable DD-214 and other evidence of my service, should it be available. Their job is not to dig out information that violates any of my National Security Agreements, nor will they perform investigations, the results of which could betray any of the people or agencies with whom I have a confidential relationship.

It has been my intent to act with respect to the USMC and I am working diligently (and at considerable personal expense) to provide publicly available documentation that will, if possible, validate my career.

I will continue to provide status updates and the website will re-open as soon as the modifications are complete. When my status has been made clear, which will more than likely take several months, I will amend the website and my book again to reflect that clarification.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Clandestine_Service[url]

[url]http://wolfganghammersmith.com/

:boohoo

Surgicalcric
12-23-2010, 20:54
And the charades continue...

Ambush Master
12-23-2010, 20:55
Right now this guy is busier than a cat on the beach with the RUNS!!! He can't figure out which pile to cover up FIRST!!!:munchin

Later
Martin

Team Sergeant
12-23-2010, 21:06
"Update 23 December 2010

I met with my attorneys in Washington, D.C., early this week. Based on evidence I shared with my attorneys (including my original orders to report to duty in 1969) an investigation is being mounted to uncover my official status in the Marine Corps. Additionally, I have sent Standard Form 180 (SF 180) to request my military status.

Based on legal counsel’s advice, I am voluntarily removing my rank from my book BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! until such time that my military status can be made public.

Additionally, I am moving the genre of my writing into fiction instead of non-fiction.

To reiterate, I have sent a FOIA to the agency that I believe has my records, and I have engaged a powerful, experienced Washington, D.C. law firm as my attorneys in this matter with the goal of obtaining a publicly reviewable DD-214 and other evidence of my service, should it be available. Their job is not to dig out information that violates any of my National Security Agreements, nor will they perform investigations, the results of which could betray any of the people or agencies with whom I have a confidential relationship.

It has been my intent to act with respect to the USMC and I am working diligently (and at considerable personal expense) to provide publicly available documentation that will, if possible, validate my career.

I will continue to provide status updates and the website will re-open as soon as the modifications are complete. When my status has been made clear, which will more than likely take several months, I will amend the website and my book again to reflect that clarification.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Clandestine_Service"

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/

:boohoo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

You fat lying piece of shit.

I hope all those that purchased your piece of shit book sue you.

Another fraud put to rest.

Merry Christmas wolf, you fat, bottom-feeding scumbag.

Team Sergeant

Dusty
12-24-2010, 04:59
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wolfgang Hammersmith

I hope all those that purchased your piece of shit book sue you.

Merry Christmas wolf, you fat, bottom-feeding scumbag.

Team Sergeant

lol He's switching over to fiction only now, heh? Bwaha!!!:D:D:D

You should write a book detailing how you exposed him and donate the proceeds to the victims of his chicanery.

Dozer523
12-24-2010, 08:35
I am voluntarily removing my rank from my book BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! until such time that my military status can be made public. Additionally, I am moving the genre of my writing into fiction instead of non-fiction. It's pretend. I will continue to provide status updates and the website will re-open as soon as the modifications are complete. I will be sulking When my status has been made clear, which will more than likely take several months, I will be sulking for a long time I will amend the website and my book again to reflect that clarification. I will be sulking for a long, long time

Wolfgang Hammersmith

:D:D

Roguish Lawyer
12-24-2010, 16:44
Now comes potential legal action if he had monitary gain by his fraud, deceit and lies...stay tuned.

ss

This thread is SF only, Doc. But I too will break the rules just to say, "Bring it on!" :)

Team Sergeant
12-24-2010, 17:49
This thread is SF only, Doc. But I too will break the rules just to say, "Bring it on!" :)

Our resident physician and attorney have spoken.....

Game, set, match. :munchin

wet dog
12-27-2010, 15:10
Wolfgang, I'm Wet Dog, I fix problems.

If you have been troubled by the risks of meeting a QP in some dark alley, or a group of Marines at the nearest VFW, a retired Marine Col, etc., let me assure you, there is no one who wants to hurt you, except for,... well, me.

I want to crush you.

That is of course, figuratively. You see, I have a rock crusher and it will take you down to 1/4" crumble. From there, we will visit the impactor and you will be turned to dust. Dust size at this point is aprox. 200 mesh, roughly the size of a single grain of talcum power.

I've contained you in collection, have not lost a single amount of the person once known as Wolfgang Hammersmith, but we are not done. I'm going to reduce you even further, down to 500 mesh, almost naked to the human eye. I've got chemicals, emulsions, heat and the ability to seperate all of you by elements, (honor, ethics, code of conduct, virtue, love, compassion and trust). If I find any such element in you by recovery, I will stamp you 0.999%.

If none is found, I will call you 'Bull Shit Pure'. I assume you had a mother who once loved you, if she is still walking this earth, I'm sure she still does. I assume also that you had children, perhaps some living, in that you deserve, .0001%.

If you are alone, then .0001% for vulnerability, which allows you to remain coachable.

but I digress. If they are living, then end the charade with dignity, come clean, do not leave your children with this legacy. What you leave behind will weigh more than your burdens in this life.

You see Wolfgang, the men of Special Forces have been purged like gold having seen the heat of the furnance and the strain of the Master's hammer. They have been examined, turned and tested resulting in the Master's stamp of authenticity that reads 99.999% Pure "SF". In His wisdom, he withheld, .0001% for humility. By humility we remain trainable to learn one more thing, one more element of human nature, the cause for justice and the absolute necessity for our need to be on a team.

I patiently await your reply.

Wet Dog

uplink5
12-27-2010, 15:53
:)

wet dog
12-27-2010, 18:10
I love it!!! Typically, I'd prefer my chipper shredder. But a rock crusher? Just seems a bit more medieval for some reason. Perfect....:)

I gave Wolfie an out, to redeem .0001% of truthfulness. If not for himself, at least for those who loved him.

Snaquebite
12-27-2010, 19:41
I'm for the chipper/shredder and hog slop.....:D

wet dog
12-27-2010, 20:39
I'm for the chipper/shredder and hog slop.....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAQ3pNHwj4

uplink5
12-27-2010, 23:00
:)

Firewolf
12-29-2010, 18:23
http://www.deseretnews.com/blog/31/First-person-shooter-video-games.html

Posted today.

Then immediately deleted. weird.

wet dog
01-05-2011, 18:00
Wolfgang Hammersmith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Wet Dog,

Having spent money and invested time in reading his book (under the guise that these were TRUE stories), it is unfortunate to read that Mr. Hammersmith is potentially a fraud. The facts are simply against him, especially with the "Update" posted on his website.

It is difficult to not feel disillusioned and betrayed. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading the book and the stories are entertaining, but the lack of truth I honestly wouldn't mind if it was out on the table that the stories were made up. I think you can agree that, given the choice, I may have chose differently.

I explained it to a friend as such how people say Whitney Houston is a crackhead. Nobody says Brad Pitt or other celebrities are crackheads, so some rumors, especially those that go on for a while, have a level of validity. It is a shame that I believed in this individual and wasted time writing feedback to him about how awesome I thought it was that the cover of my book I ordered was shot through with a .45 round, as well as signed.

Perhaps my words should have came to this forum instead. I certainly feel that those who served should read the appreciation that a young civilian has for these individuals, especially Special Forces. It is no wonder that this community would rip apart anyone who is intentionally deceiving honest people for monetary or ego gain.

Thank you for bringing to light an alternative side of Mr. Hammersmith and his novel.

------------------------------

I've deleted the senders name, but felt it carried enough weight to post here.

JJ_BPK
01-05-2011, 18:42
http://www.deseretnews.com/blog/31/First-person-shooter-video-games.html

Posted today.

Then immediately deleted. weird.

Google got cache.. :D

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FRMx_L7EUhYJ:https://secure.deseretnews.com/blog/31/10011144/First-person-shooter-video-games-A-real-life-black-opps-player-Wolfgang-Hammersmith.html+%22deseret+news%22+hammersmith&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Team Sergeant
01-06-2011, 12:51
Some have not yet figured out Wolfgang Hammersmith is a complete Fraud and Liar. :munchin

Join WatchMojo.com as we get the chance for a very informative Q&A with Wolfgang Hammersmith. He is considered one of the best in the world at small unit combat tactics, and many Special Operations Teams still use his playbook today.

http://www.watchmojo.com/blog/video_games/2010/11/19/combat-expert-and-author-wolfgang-hammersmith-discusses-simulated-warfare-in-call-of-duty-black-ops/

greenberetTFS
01-06-2011, 18:04
Some have not yet figured out Wolfgang Hammersmith is a complete Fraud and Liar. :munchin

Join WatchMojo.com as we get the chance for a very informative Q&A with Wolfgang Hammersmith. He is considered one of the best in the world at small unit combat tactics, and many Special Operations Teams still use his playbook today.

http://www.watchmojo.com/blog/video_games/2010/11/19/combat-expert-and-author-wolfgang-hammersmith-discusses-simulated-warfare-in-call-of-duty-black-ops/

He just never ceases to amaze us with his remarkable combat experience........:(
Our hero!!!!!!!.........:rolleyes:

Team Sergeant
01-07-2011, 09:41
Wolfgang Hammersmith, when will your "SELF" investigation be complete? :munchin

Or are you a little busy being sued over the books you sold as "Marine LTC Wolfgang Hammersmith"......

Beyond the Call of Duty; Gunfight! is 10 True stories from Modern Warfare and Black Ops,

Wolfgang Hammersmith is a complete Fraud and Liar.

We're waiting...........

Team Sergeant

wet dog
01-12-2011, 22:08
More,....

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/58621/Real-Life-Call-of-Duty-Writer-Wolfgang-Hammersmith-Revealed-As-Fraud

Real Life Call of Duty Writer Wolfgang Hammersmith Revealed As Fraud?
Jan 11, 2011 at 4:52 PM - Jube - 12 Comments
Back in November we interviewed "Wolfgang Hammersmith", author of the book "Beyond The Call of Duty: Gunfight!". Hammersmith claimed to have spent 19 years in Black Ops combat, and to be one of the best in the world at small unit combat tactics, Special Ops, a Lt. Col., etc. etc. Wolfgang's book was listed as non-fiction. The folks at Professional Soldiers found Hammersmith's website, book and credentials to be quite laughable, so took it upon themselves to expose the writer as a fraud.
Since all of this started, Wolfgang Hammersmith has replaced his website (including the pages advertising his book) and replaced it with a letter. Although Hammersmith does not admit to being a fraud, he does say that he cannot produce military credentials and as a result is voluntarily removing his rank from the book, and is changing the genre from non-fiction to fiction. Hammersmith maintains that he is still trying to recover records of his military background and when he is able to provide proof of his background he will do so.

According to Professional Soldiers, Wolfgang Hammersmith has burned through a number of fake names, and has been scrutinized for dodgy dealings in the past.

Team Sergeant
01-17-2011, 10:18
Wolfgang Hammersmith", author of the book "Beyond The Call of Duty: Gunfight!" = Liar and fraud.

Hey wolf-boy any updates on your self-imposed investigation?:munchin

Your scam, lies, & fraud have now made news on a global level.

Funny how I've not yet been contacted by your "powderful" D.C. Lawyers......

Wolfgang Hammersmith how you look yourself in the mirror each day is beyond me.

Wolfgang Hammersmith is a liar and a fraud.

Team Sergeant

Team Sergeant
01-23-2011, 14:26
wolfgang hammersmith fraud and liar, it's been a month sugar-pants what's up with your self-imposed "investigation"? Beyond The Call of Duty: Gunfight! (Have you killed anymore book covers?)

We're still waiting.

Or do you go by a different name now? I've thought of a few that might fit;
"Bottom Feeding Scumbag", now there's a name. You could even hyphenate it!
Bottom Feeding Scumbag-Fat Bastard
Bottom Feeding Scumbag-Lying Fraud &Coward
Black-Ops Bottom Feeding Scumbag-Fat Bastard
-Wolfgang S. Hammersmith
-aka Steven Joel Hammersmith,
-aka Wolfgang "Stev" Hammersmith
-aka Stephen J Perez
-aka Steven J Pyryezstov

My guess if that you've realized that forging documents is not going to work and if you did go that route make damn sure you use the correct font for the times. (Unless you're scamming CNN, they don't care what font you use and they will present it as a "real document")

Who you going to scam/defraud next?
(If you need assistance just read our "Hall of Shame", we have frauds that scammed the entertainment industry (like you), charities, colleges, news reporters, law enforcement, the US Military, the VFW, religions, churches, friends and family, you name it!!! No one has scammed an orphanage, yet, you could be the first!)

Divemaster
02-01-2011, 10:17
It seems his high speed legal team (Dewey, Cheatim & Howe) forgot to advise our hero to update his Myspace page. I'm sure they'll get around to it in due time.

http://www.myspace.com/therideistheway

"About me:
I am now primarily a writer, with a new book coming out on 01 November called "Beyond the Call of Duty: Gunfight!" This book describes what happened in ten gunfights just before, during, and after. I am also a motorcyclist with 1.8 million street miles since 1959 (Member of Tacoma Chapter HOG), low-time helicopter pilot, musician (electric bass), non-rated chess player (Member of USCF) and I disagree with the FIDE policy of giving women a lessor rating standard than men, Scuba diver (PADI Master Diver, Dive Master), international sailor (Captain of SV Standfast and other sloop and cutter-rigged vessels) and I held a Ship's Master License for 200 Ton Sailing Vessels for a number of years. I'm a writer (see above), an underwater/surface cinematographer and videographer with 11 years experience, and a still photographer (11 still photo shows to date), underwater film director, and I study the martial arts of Pistolcraft and Comprehensive Knife Fighting.
Who I'd like to meet:
People who enjoy my books."

And here's probably the only true statement on that page: "Badges (Earned 0 of 17)
Wolfgang Hammersmith hasn't earned any badges..."

ZonieDiver
02-01-2011, 12:30
I hear he switched to the much cheaper law firm of "Null and Void"! :D

Dog Pound Zulu
02-01-2011, 20:36
http://www.vadiumtech.com/content/view/33/69/#dc

He is listed as CEO of this Company. Numerous high ranking government officials are also listed as board members.

PRB
02-01-2011, 20:44

He is listed as CEO of this Company. Numerous high ranking government officials are also listed as board members.

I suspect I know where the Rear Admiral parks his torpedo tender.....

Snaquebite
02-01-2011, 20:47

Interesting....

The Company has attracted a strong group of individuals for its Board of Directors. These individuals have significant experience at both the startup level as well as executive experience at the Fortune 500 Corporate level. The Members of the Management Team and Board of Directors have extensive experience in working with the US Government, US Military, and US Intelligence Agencies in information security matters. The Company executive team includes the Company's founders and an individual with extensive experience in the development, financing, building and commercialization of technology startups.

•Mr. Wolfgang S. Hammersmith: Chairman of the Board, and Founder
•Mr. José Antonio Ríos: Chief Executive Officer & Director
•Mr. Rod G. Nicholls: President, and Chief Financial Officer & Director
•The Honorable Robert C. McFarlane: Member, Board of Directors
•Lt. General, Donald L. Cromer: Member, Board of Directors
•Rear Admiral Bill Center: Member, Board of Directors
•Mr. Stuart W. Evey: Member, Board of Directors
•Mr. Burt Margolis: Member, Board of Directors

longrange1947
02-01-2011, 21:03
I just googled some of them and not one list this organizatin as an org they are serving board memebers. :munchin

PRB
02-01-2011, 22:09
I just googled some of them and not one list this organizatin as an org they are serving board memebers. :munchin

I'm shocked, shocked

1stindoor
02-02-2011, 08:10

Damn! Now I have to question everything he's said.

wet dog
02-02-2011, 08:29
Damn! Now I have to question everything he's said.

I'm wondering if "those" listed, know they're being associated?

I'll be spending the morning emailing, I've got nothing better to do today, -13 degress in Denver, might go as high as 9 by mid day.

Nice fire, good bowl of Chili.

ZonieDiver
02-02-2011, 10:58
Nice fire, good bowl of Chili.

Kinda like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

alelks
05-31-2011, 22:31
Wolfie is still clinging to his story.

I couldn't help but respond.

http://www.gamepron.com/news/2011/01/11/wolfgang-hammersmith-black-ops-author-a-fraud/#comment-5572

wet dog
05-31-2011, 23:00
Wolfgang Hammersmith says:

May 3, 2011 at 10:21 am

What a micro-storm! A tempest in a teacup. For all who support me, thank you. In the words of one of my favorite American philosophers, “I am what I am and that’s what I am.” – Popeye.

Keep in touch with my web site. I am working with a team that is looking into what can be revealed about my background. One of them is a Lt. Col. with the US Army who is a physician and has examined my wounds, determining to his satisfaction that my injury list are real wounds, and there is another retired USMC Col. involved in this research, both of whom have no doubt that I am who I claim to be.

I still have my original orders to report for duty in the Corps that state my entry rank into active duty in August of 1969 as PFC. My original orders also state that I was in the USMC Reserves for three months prior to that date. This paper has been examined and has been proven authentic, and is part of the ongoing investigation. It’s what happened to me right after that, and for the rest of my years in active service, that is not available so far.

One othe observation: The “professional soldiers” are so professional that they used my current name to do their research, and some other names they found lying around, none of which is the name I entered the Corps with, and they say they can’t find my names listed as being in the Corps! This is amazing to me, as if they could connect one of those names, my cover protection would have broken down significantly. This is one reason that people with my MOS don’t come out in public.

What the Corps will do do to resolve this is anyone’s guess, but I have submitted a SF180 which is still in progress.

We’lll post all of this, and more, on the re-vitalized website, and yes, there are more books on the way, including “Gunfight! 2″ and “Women in Combat.”

The support from those soldiers, active and retired, who know me, and many more who have read my work has been great, and members of the intel communities of several nations have also encouraged me to stay the course and continue on, not to prove the nay-sayers wrong – who actually don’t matter to anyone who really knows this field – but because they really enjoy my writing.

Semper Fi!
-Wolfgang Hammersmith

Read more from GamePron: http://www.gamepron.com/news/2011/01/11/wolfgang-hammersmith-black-ops-author-a-fraud/#ixzz1NztpM3Pn

glebo
06-01-2011, 04:25
WOW, I think da man got psycological "issues"...to say the least..:confused:

PRB
06-01-2011, 09:39
leave Wolfie a comment on his latest endeavor

1stindoor
06-01-2011, 11:02
leave Wolfie a comment on his latest endeavor

I would, but can't access that site at work. Thanks WD for posting the statement. I'll hit it at home tonight.

His favorite philosopher though is misquoted

“I am what I am and that’s what I am.” – Popeye.

Ibelieve his actual phrase was...

I am what I am and thats all that I am

Team Sergeant
06-01-2011, 17:52
wolfgang hammersmith, I'm not a fraud and liar, but I took down my entire website after being called a fraud and liar on Professionalsoldiers.com.

wolfgang hammersmith, , I'm not a fraud and liar, but I changed my book from NON-Fiction to FICTION after being called a fraud and liar on Professionalsoldiers.com.

wolfgang hammersmith , I'm not a fraud and liar, but I changed my rank from Marine LTC to Marine PFC after being called a fraud and liar on Professionalsoldiers.com.

wolfie baby, it was our pleasure to hammer you and bust you for lying, scamming/conning people. Feel free to have your gaggle of lawyers contact mine and sue me. (Hey can I still get one of those books you "shot"? Or did you really sell them all?)

You fat lying bottom feeding scumbag.

Jeff Hinton
Master Sergeant
Special Forces (ret)
Owner
Professionalsoldiers.com

Blitzzz (RIP)
06-01-2011, 19:34
Wolfgang Hammersmith says:

May 3, 2011 at 10:21 am

What a micro-storm! A tempest in a teacup. For all who support me, thank you. In the words of one of my favorite American philosophers, “I am what I am and that’s what I am.” – Popeye.

Keep in touch with my web site. I am working with a team that is looking into what can be revealed about my background. One of them is a Lt. Col. with the US Army who is a physician and has examined my wounds, determining to his satisfaction that my injury list are real wounds, and there is another retired USMC Col. involved in this research, both of whom have no doubt that I am who I claim to be.

I still have my original orders to report for duty in the Corps that state my entry rank into active duty in August of 1969 as PFC. My original orders also state that I was in the USMC Reserves for three months prior to that date. This paper has been examined and has been proven authentic, and is part of the ongoing investigation. It’s what happened to me right after that, and for the rest of my years in active service, that is not available so far.

One othe observation: The “professional soldiers” are so professional that they used my current name to do their research, and some other names they found lying around, none of which is the name I entered the Corps with, and they say they can’t find my names listed as being in the Corps! This is amazing to me, as if they could connect one of those names, my cover protection would have broken down significantly. This is one reason that people with my MOS don’t come out in public.

What the Corps will do do to resolve this is anyone’s guess, but I have submitted a SF180 which is still in progress.

We’lll post all of this, and more, on the re-vitalized website, and yes, there are more books on the way, including “Gunfight! 2″ and “Women in Combat.”

The support from those soldiers, active and retired, who know me, and many more who have read my work has been great, and members of the intel communities of several nations have also encouraged me to stay the course and continue on, not to prove the nay-sayers wrong – who actually don’t matter to anyone who really knows this field – but because they really enjoy my writing.

Semper Fi!
-Wolfgang Hammersmith

Read more from GamePron: http://www.gamepron.com/news/2011/01/11/wolfgang-hammersmith-black-ops-author-a-fraud/#ixzz1NztpM3Pn

Entered the Corp as a PFC, no wonder his is a hero.

PRB
06-01-2011, 19:47
sounds like our boy reported for duty and probably got dx'ed immediately. OTOH I remember reporting to basic and having that guy ask us who wanted to be a double nought spy like right away cause we looked so sharp right off the bat.

Team Sergeant
07-30-2011, 09:13
Damn wolfgang's investigation into "himself" is taking a long time........

wolfgang hammersmith, fraud and liar I see your online bookstore is still active......

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/blog/

PRB
07-30-2011, 16:27
Man, this guy is something...I just sent his bio link to a Marine Col friend that runs a mail webring with about 2000 Marine subscribers, some retired 4 stars there too. Maybe they'll enjoy his scary tale.

Team Sergeant
02-23-2012, 15:00
I almost forgot to post this, someone sent me a message (with a link) that good old wolfboy is filing for bankruptcy and is also being sued by a number of individuals/creditors.

Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar could not happen to a nicer fellow.

alelks
02-23-2012, 15:33
You're right. He deserves everything he gets.

viper.51
09-14-2012, 13:18
I have to tell you all that I was going thru surfing the posts as I have not been here as long as many of you have. I stumbed on to this string and read every entry to the end. You gentlemen are the most proffesional group of not only an elite soldiers but but also the most proffesional and elite net hosts that I have every had the honor of belonging to. Good works!!!!you guys are truely amazing......

Team Sergeant
09-14-2012, 18:40

wolf-boy gave us all a good laugh. The folks that hired him to consult for the gaming industry were NOT laughing when we told them he was a total fraud.

Fraud-boys face and bio can still be found here:

When we snag one like wolf-boy it's nothing but pure entertainment! ;)

That paragraph still makes me smile.

wolfgang you're such a lying bottom feeding scumbag......

viper.51
09-15-2012, 08:15
Its was definately entertaining, brother but also very impressive. What I can not beleive is that he actually showed face and continues to profess his creds. I think he spent to much time imersed in his own fantacy game profile. The part that boils my freakin blood is the way this fake, fony, fraudgulent, bastard even speaks about honor, respect, and brotherhood of our ranks, like he has a freakin clue. He passes out his line of bull*@#$ to these gamer children like candy out of his pocket...Mr. Hammersmith you are one pathetic individual.

Team Sergeant
10-12-2012, 12:11
A source has emailed PS.com and told us that Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar has been sighted in Las Vegas and he also said our fraud is now living there. And yeah, he's still lying to everyone he meets.

The Reaper
10-12-2012, 17:20
A source has emailed PS.com and told us that Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar has been sighted in Las Vegas and he also said our fraud is now living there. And yeah, he's still lying to everyone he meets.

You coming to SHOT this year?

Maybe we will run into him. :D

TR

MR2
10-12-2012, 17:23
Health and Welfare visit?

Team Sergeant
05-22-2013, 12:41
Damn wolfgang's investigation into "himself" is taking a long time........

wolfgang hammersmith, fraud and liar I see your online bookstore is still active......

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/blog/

Hey wolfgang hammersmith how's that investigation going? :munchin

You still living in Las Vegas?

Still consulting for Activision and Electronic Arts ??? :D

Beef
05-22-2013, 15:51
I just found this thread and clicked on Wolfie's link. That is the by far the most amateur and patently bogus BS I have actually seen in print. With all of the current crop of actual personal experience books to come out since 9/11, why would anyone want to read that juvenile crap? And this guy is still in business? But then, the O is still office. This is literary equivalent of the bogus SF Col. Crocheron's uniform.

Team Sergeant
05-23-2013, 11:03
I just found this thread and clicked on Wolfie's link. That is the by far the most amateur and patently bogus BS I have actually seen in print. With all of the current crop of actual personal experience books to come out since 9/11, why would anyone want to read that juvenile crap? And this guy is still in business? But then, the O is still office. This is literary equivalent of the bogus SF Col. Crocheron's uniform.

LOL, and that's why his "book" went from non-fiction to fiction after we exposed him as the liar and fraud he is.....

Beef
05-23-2013, 12:15
LOL, and that's why his "book" went from non-fiction to fiction after we exposed him as the liar and fraud he is.....

Should be "young adult" or "preteen" fiction. Strong work on you guy's part.

Team Sergeant
10-31-2013, 13:41
Wow speaking of Wolfgang Hammersmith, the liar and fraud his website is back up and he's still selling his book of lies.

Wolfgang Hammersmith you lying fat bastard, what rock are you hiding under now?

Beef
11-01-2013, 10:56
You'd think that he'd at least go out and drop a few bucks on some updated battle-rattle to wear in his picture. He looks like his latest reference was either the movie, "The Green Beret" or a picture book on Tito 's partisans. Poor Wolfie. Books must not be selling that well.

Team Sergeant
11-01-2013, 11:05
You'd think that he'd at least go out and drop a few bucks on some updated battle-rattle to wear in his picture. He looks like his latest reference was either the movie, "The Green Beret" or a picture book on Tito 's partisans. Poor Wolfie. Books must not be selling that well.

We're partly to blame, we did end his relationship with the "Call of Duty" folks...... I wonder how much the bottom feeding scumbag made off of them for his "consulting".....

Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar is in need of some jail time for all the fraud he's committed.