PDA

View Full Version : Jindal: Time to Stop Apologizing for America

BMT (RIP)
11-21-2010, 18:17
"current therapeutic approach to national security is dangerous. I'm just not interested in empathizing with the grievances of our sworn enemies. Let's figure out where they're vulnerable and destroy them."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/21/jindal-time-stop-apologizing-america/

bmt

Dusty
11-21-2010, 18:41
Be nice if Jindal was POTUS.

Jgood
11-21-2010, 18:45
Its all true..

Its time to take off the gloves and do it fast before our "luck" runs out.

Oldrotorhead
11-21-2010, 19:40
Political correctness is the refuge of idiots and if we aren't careful will kill a lot of Americans. I know, I know Jendal is just your average WASP, not wait he isn't? Maybe he just has a thought process and not some liberal S***. :rolleyes:

rdret1
11-21-2010, 20:05
Good article. Because of the POTUS and his constant apologizing and whining about how America has taken advantage of so many around the world, we are no longer seen as the powerful nation we were. If WWII were to happen today, Admiral Yamamoto wouldn't have worried about "waking a sleeping giant." I think this is one reason the cartels feel so comfortable with operating so close to our borders. They don't feel that we have the cajones to do anything about it.

kawaishi
11-22-2010, 14:18
Proud to have him as a Governor. He has alot of detractors down here but none that have the intellect to go head to head with him.