PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Gentleman named...

BearW
11-13-2010, 18:10
I had the pleasure of meeting a gentleman last year, works just outside of Roswell, NM who they call SnakeEater. I'd like to get in touch with him to ask him a few questions, if any one has his email address, please PM me.

Thanks Gents
Bear

kgoerz
11-13-2010, 18:53
oh......Thats me........Whats up.

longrange1947
11-13-2010, 21:51
Keith, he said gentleman! :D

casey
11-14-2010, 06:44
oh......Thats me........Whats up.

Well see.... hes just found one million Nigerian dollars.....but he can't send it back to the US without your help.........

BearW
11-14-2010, 07:54
Could be, though i'm thinking that you may be younger than the man i met. Have you ever lived in camper trailer with the sign 'SnakeEater6' on it, next to a hangar?

Gypsy
11-14-2010, 09:05
Is it April Fool's Day?

SF_BHT
11-14-2010, 09:45
I know he is searching for that guy who just got an offer for a new reality TV show. :eek:

BearW
11-14-2010, 10:21
Negative. The man is a semi retired fellow and id like to ask him about working where he works for seasonal/contract to contract type basis. He seemed like a really interesting guy, who, seemed to like what he was doing.

I'd like the opportunity to chat about his work and a few of the in's and out nuances of life out there and maybe get a business card or POC number.

I could have gone through some other channels to find this gentleman, but i thought i'd give this one a shot first and hopefully do some networking in the process.

SF_BHT
11-14-2010, 13:17
Negative. The man is a semi retired fellow and id like to ask him about working where he works for seasonal/contract to contract type basis. He seemed like a really interesting guy, who, seemed to like what he was doing.

I'd like the opportunity to chat about his work and a few of the in's and out nuances of life out there and maybe get a business card or POC number.

I could have gone through some other channels to find this gentleman, but i thought i'd give this one a shot first and hopefully do some networking in the process.

I understand that our humor may not be understood but your first post asking the question opened the door.

Looking for a Gentleman named...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had the pleasure of meeting a gentleman last year, works just outside of Roswell, NM who they call SnakeEater. I'd like to get in touch with him to ask him a few questions, if any one has his email address, please PM me.

If you had a real name it might help. Just because he says his name is SnakeEater why would you think he was Special Forces. Did he say so? If you read a lot on this site there are a lot of people out there claiming to be SF and they are not. Hope this explains some of our responses. Hope you find the guy and it turns out good........

Just my 2 cents

greenberetTFS
11-14-2010, 13:38

BearW,

We've got a "sneak eater" listed as a member,try a direct request and see what you get for a response .............;)

Big Teddy :munchin

The Reaper
11-14-2010, 14:16

Thanks Gents
Bear

Bear:

We don't do that here.

We have no idea who you really are, or your need to know this info.

We also explained that pretty clearly before.

Try elsewhere.

TR