PDA

View Full Version : A.G. Russell Standing Offer

Bill Harsey
10-21-2010, 10:03
FYI,
Got a message from A.G. Russell asking me to be sure and tell any members of the following groups that he is offering a 25% discount to active duty military, Fire, Police and EMT's for the duration of the war on terrorism.

Team Sergeant, please advise if this is OK to post and remove if needed. have to get back on the stinkin' tractor now as rains are coming in soon.

For reference, A.G. is one of the founders of the Knifemakers Guild and a driving influence in the manufacture and sale of knives and tools. He is one of the industry greats. A.G. did not ask me to post, I'm doing it on my own. Here is his website: http://www.agrussell.com/

Papa Zero Three
10-21-2010, 10:40
A.G. Russell did a similar thing during the first Gulf War that I took advantage of while in theatre. Nice brand new knife showed up in the mail. Still have that knife and I'm pretty sure they don't make it anymore. Great knife and great deal from A.G. Russell, glad to see it's still being done.

greenberetTFS
10-21-2010, 11:19
I checked out the "Special Forces" knifes and they are beauties............;)

Big Teddy :munchin

cold1
10-22-2010, 05:39
I owned an AG Russell onehanded knife with the general purpose blade. That was one of the most usefull Knives I have ever owned. It was light weight, slim, easy to sharpen and held a good edge. For a nice utilitarian knife you cant go wrong with it.