PDA

View Full Version : How do I improve my six mile run?

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 18:10
How fast do you guys run six miles.:lifter

SF_BHT
09-26-2010, 18:32
Run Faster

Young man read more and use the search button. Quit starting threads because you are lazy.:mad:

The Reaper
09-26-2010, 20:50
Tequila:

I think you are at least two strikes down, and my patience is wearing thin.

Next time you start a new thread without searching, or make an inappropriate post, or pretty much anyhting that irritates me again, you are gone from this site.

You are a guest here, but your welcome is worn out.

TR

Snaquebite
09-26-2010, 21:10
Tequila:

I think you are at least two strikes down, and my patience is wearing thin.

Next time you start a new thread without searching, or make an inappropriate post, or pretty much anyhting that irritates me again, you are gone from this site.

You are a guest here, but your welcome is worn out.

TR

Tequila, TR is being nice. I have warned you before. I am telling you, to look before you leap. Next time, I WILL have the Admins ban you.

Ambush Master
09-26-2010, 21:16
Tequila, TR is being nice. I have warned you before. I am telling you, to look before you leap. Next time, I WILL have the Admins ban you.

The Warning Shot, Will Be Through the Left Temple!!!!:munchin

Later.
Martin

wet dog
09-26-2010, 21:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8&feature=fvw

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 22:12
I did search and found nothing. My bad.

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 22:20
Ok I actually found a thread that answers my question. I found it by hand though. The search system sent me to way different threads. I don't know why

x SF med
09-26-2010, 22:24
I did search and found nothing. My bad.

I call BS.
I did a general search on "running" - 500 threads.
I did a search just in the Bear Pit on "running" 72 threads.

Don't friggin try to pop smoke with weak excuses - they don't fly. Cover your a$$ with lies and you will get caught.

You have been warned by multiple moderators, and caught in a lie - honor and integrity are key to those of us with QP under our names. You have an honor code violation noted.

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 22:28
I call BS.
I did a general search on "running" - 500 threads.
I did a search just in the Bear Pit on "running" 72 threads.

Don't friggin try to pop smoke with weak excuses - they don't fly. Cover your a$$ with lies and you will get caught.

You have been warned by multiple moderators, and caught in a lie - honor and integrity are key to those of us with QP under our names. You have an honor code violation noted.

I search "6mile run"

wet dog
09-26-2010, 22:28
"If you have to lie, then you've f**ked up twice or have no balls." - My first TM SGT

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 22:30
"If you have to lie, then you've f**ked up twice or have no balls." - My first TM SGT

I did not lie. I searched "6mile run"

x SF med
09-26-2010, 22:32
I search "6mile run"

... and you didn't tailor the search to cover other possibilities for running - that's just straight lazy...

Paslode
09-26-2010, 22:36
*deleted*

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 22:37
... and you didn't tailor the search to cover other possibilities for running - that's just straight lazy...

I assumed that would be too broad of a search. I tailored to my search to what I needed. I won't start anymore threads just to stay out of trouble.

wet dog
09-26-2010, 22:45
I did not lie. I searched "6mile run"

Ok, and your point is?

Take my advice and just STOP. Try saying, "Thank you Sergeant, I'll correct my previous post(s) and adjust fire".

Once you find and read the many threads, keep reading, study endlessly, then ask your questions. Perhaps sending a PM for more specific questions to those with experience in the area of Physiology to function and Anatomy to form.

Be prepared for homework assignments.

Wet Dog

Decoy_Octopus
09-26-2010, 22:50
Ok, and your point is?

Take my advice and just STOP. Try saying, "Thank you Sergeant, I'll correct my previous post(s) and adjust fire".

Once you find and read the many threads, keep reading, study endlessly, then ask your questions. Perhaps sending a PM for more specific questions to those with experience in the area of Physiology to function and Anatomy to form.

Be prepared for homework assignments.

Wet Dog

Well said my good man. it won't happen again. I won't even post again until February 2011 to tell you guys Im leaving for SFAS

CSB
09-26-2010, 22:54
And, am I the only one here offended by the use of the term "you guys?"
Sounds like language from a New Jersey sitcom/un-reality show.
The admins may want to give this puppy a time out.

wet dog
09-26-2010, 22:54
Well said my good man. it won't happen again. I won't even post again until February 2011 to tell you guys Im leaving for SFAS

"Study hard, be safe. Call your mother." - My Dad

wet dog
09-26-2010, 22:57
And, am I the only one here offended by the use of the term "you guys?"
Sounds like language from a New Jersey sitcom/un-reality show.
The admins may want to give this puppy a time out.

Brother, he's young. Let the Cadre beat the hell out of him, he'll learn quickly or not at all.

JJ_BPK
09-27-2010, 07:13
I don't think he has the picture,, Yet..

:munchin

ZonieDiver
09-27-2010, 11:23
Tequila, Tequila, Tequila!

08-31-2010, 13:58
Quote:
You are either psychotically cheap or you are a masochist.

Or both!

On a serious note, besides this thread there are two other threads you have started in your one month here at PS.com. Both generated some "corrective action" responses from QP's.

Your profile states that you are an E-2 ,and that you are "interested in a career in SF and beyond".

Although an E-2 should be "cut some slack" - you don't seem to be "getting the hang" of PS.com. I doubt in your month here that you have taken the time to thoroughly read many of the threads - let alone most of them. You should remedy that situation asap.

In the future, if you feel the urge to start a thread, do me a favor: PM me first. I'll be polite and let you know if it is "good to go" or will make you look like an E-2 with little chance of ever making SF, or maybe even E-3.

Nightflyer
10-04-2010, 18:07

We address the Soldiers past and present as "Warrior Mentors"

The Soldiers earned and deserve This Respect At All Times.

Night