PDA

View Full Version : Malice Pack Version 3 Kit (Coyote Brown)

MasterOfMyFate
09-25-2010, 03:54
Complete MALICE pack, version 3 kit w/ Super Straps, Super Belt (All in coyote brown) and frame. Barely used. I purchased it because there was a sale going on at Tactical Tailor on all tan colored gear, so I thought it was the PERFECT time to get some EXCELLENT equipment for a low price. After I placed the order, the kind foolks from TT emailed me to tell me that after my order was placed they ran out of the tan ones, and instead of cancelling my order, they gave me the coyote pack and straps for the same sale price (SWEET, huh?). After I recieved it, I realized how much :eek:6474cu.in.:eek: REALLY is. The pack is HUGE and alot more than I need. It's all still in brand new condition, aside from where I drew on a red "medic" cross onto one of the pockets. I even added 550cord zipper-pulls onto all zippers.

Long story short, I am looking to get rid of it and down-grade to a smaller pack. I am looking to sell the complete setup for $250 (US shipping only, USPS). TT lists it all brand new at $370. Also, I live in the 1/10th AO (Stuttgart- Patch Barracks), so pick-up from anyone around here is 100% possible.

--**Edited to add....**--

To the people in the 10th Grp area, I am also open to a possible trade for a smaller sized, quality ruck in good condition.