PDA

View Full Version : LRS 11B to 18E transferrability.

SquirrelTactics
09-11-2010, 00:38
QP's and Candidates,

Without wasting your time, violating OPSEC, and sounding like a dolt, do any prior LRS RTO's here find it a natural transition to the 18E position? We operate with toughbooks, with SATCOM capability and transmit via HPW primarily. Is that fairly similar to the standard SFQC-level setup?

I'm guessing that during the Q, HF antennae theory and propagation is emphasized. Looks like I should bust out those RSLC notes.

I want to put 18E as my #1 and just want to make sure I'm firing on all cylinders as far as how the course works and differs from a 11B LRS RTO.

Thanks, RLTW!
-bugs

glebo
09-11-2010, 04:34
Yup, it'll help....

18C4V
09-11-2010, 12:02
QP's and Candidates,

Without wasting your time, violating OPSEC, and sounding like a dolt, do any prior LRS RTO's here find it a natural transition to the 18E position? We operate with toughbooks, with SATCOM capability and transmit via HPW primarily. Is that fairly similar to the standard SFQC-level setup?

I'm guessing that during the Q, HF antennae theory and propagation is emphasized. Looks like I should bust out those RSLC notes.

I want to put 18E as my #1 and just want to make sure I'm firing on all cylinders as far as how the course works and differs from a 11B LRS RTO.

Thanks, RLTW!
-bugs

ha ha if you know HPW, you'll be teaching that to your 18E's regardless of your SF MOS!!!!!:D