PDA

View Full Version : Last activity for a bit, thanks to everyone.

MackallResident
08-24-2010, 09:57
Mornin' all,
I just want to give my sincere thanks to the folks running this site and the guys who created it. From Warrior Mentor for the great book and TS and the other Qp's for their more than clever comments towards everyone here. I am going to school next month and will more than likely not be able to keep up with the site for a while afterwards. Again, thanks for the blunt input in the past, especially Dozer. If you folks ever need a ride in the future, hopefully I can be your cabbie.

Furthermore, I have read in the past that some of you wanted someone to do PT with in the Fort Bragg area. I will be home on leave until around 21 September, and would be more than happy to come do PT with any of you, just send me a message. I love to run, would love the opportunity to help out some future Soldiers or even current Soldiers during my last few weeks as an NCO, so hit me up.

Otherwise, if you are driving into or out of Mackall, and see a guy running down Ashemont, please feel free to yell at me and tell me to stop pussyfooting around. Again, thanks to all, and if any of you are going overseas soon, God speed.

Lastly, if you are over seas and need ANYTHING in the form of a care package, whether powerbars or socks, send me a message, and once I am able to check it, I will get you, your team, buddy, etc. anything that I can and send it to you.

Out here.
MC

Utah Bob
08-24-2010, 11:56
Good luck to you.
Pull pitch.

Stingray
08-24-2010, 15:45
Mornin' all,
I just want to give my sincere thanks to the folks running this site and the guys who created it. From Warrior Mentor for the great book and TS and the other Qp's for their more than clever comments towards everyone here. I am going to school next month and will more than likely not be able to keep up with the site for a while afterwards. Again, thanks for the blunt input in the past, especially Dozer. If you folks ever need a ride in the future, hopefully I can be your cabbie.

Furthermore, I have read in the past that some of you wanted someone to do PT with in the Fort Bragg area. I will be home on leave until around 21 September, and would be more than happy to come do PT with any of you, just send me a message. I love to run, would love the opportunity to help out some future Soldiers or even current Soldiers during my last few weeks as an NCO, so hit me up.

Otherwise, if you are driving into or out of Mackall, and see a guy running down Ashemont, please feel free to yell at me and tell me to stop pussyfooting around. Again, thanks to all, and if any of you are going overseas soon, God speed.

Lastly, if you are over seas and need ANYTHING in the form of a care package, whether powerbars or socks, send me a message, and once I am able to check it, I will get you, your team, buddy, etc. anything that I can and send it to you.

Out here.
MC

Good luck MC.

Sincerely,

Saoirse
08-24-2010, 15:57
MC, good luck to you! Be well and be Blessed!

Green Light
08-24-2010, 16:01
Best of luck. Just remember: WOCS doesn't last forever, it just seems that way. Just remember the 25 meter target and you'll do fine. ;)

greenberetTFS
08-24-2010, 16:43
Hang in there MC,as GL said keep your eye on the 25 meter target and you can't go wrong....;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Gypsy
08-24-2010, 18:02
Best wishes to you MC!

Detonics
08-25-2010, 10:26
Good Luck! Study hard but study smart.

Tatonka316
08-25-2010, 11:36
Best of luck with your studies! Let us know if there is anything you need help with!:D:confused::boohoo

molon labe:lifter

MackallResident
08-26-2010, 06:32
Thank you for all of the support gentlemen, I really appreciate it. As far as WOCS, I know that it is the first baby step into my Warrant Officer career, and there will be much more to come. Until then, I will just take it one day at a time and keep the faith. See you guys in the near future, I will report in the next chance I get. Thanks again.

MC

MackallResident
12-07-2010, 21:28
Gents,
It has been a while since I have been able to catch up around here:

To sum it up, WOCS is finished, I did well. PT score is now through the roof, and I class up for phase I in two months. That means I am sitting at Rucker on my laurels trying to stay in shape and learn as much as I can...preemptively.

Again, I appreciate all the advice that you guys give to everyone here. I just finished reading through countless threads, and have realized that even though I always have the news going strong somewhere in the background, I draw most of my current events from the "New Posts" on this site.

I will be around, drinks on me @ Rucker if you find somewhere to go down here.

MC

ZonieDiver
12-07-2010, 21:42
Crap! I retire soon. I will make it a point. I can drink a LOT! Save up!

Seriously, congratulations. Keep it up!

Peregrino
12-07-2010, 22:17
Ahh - Lovely Ft Rucker and WOCS. NOT!!! Congrats; good luck with the rest of it. Don't forget pogey bait for the Ranger students WHEN you get that far.

Dozer523
12-07-2010, 22:44
Good luck!! I'm quite sure you'll do well. (we'll light a candle after mass anyway. My mom got me through the Q course that way.:D Not that you'll . . . )

ZonieDiver
12-07-2010, 23:00
No, seriously! I can drink A LOT! Save up!

mangler
12-07-2010, 23:29

If you ever make it up to Oregon, I'll take care of you ZonieDiver!

MC- Congrats, Keep up the good work!

Gypsy
12-08-2010, 18:02
Congrats, MC!

greenberetTFS
12-08-2010, 18:55

What ever Zonie claims I can drink twice as much and we will take you up on your offer..........:cool: Dozer is a "tea totaler" so don't concern yourself about him.....;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Red Flag 1
12-08-2010, 19:31
Congrats MC!!

RF 1

MackallResident
12-09-2010, 13:49
I appreciate the support, and I'll start pinching the pennies for ya boss.

MackallResident
09-29-2011, 20:23
Good evening everyone! I realized tonight that I haven't posted or even logged in in quite a while. I perused through the forum for a while tonight and see that the same figures are still here!

I am currently in the instruments phase of flight school, and will be moving on to Kiowas in November, then Blackhawks at the beginning of the new year hopefully. Needless to say, I am pretty stoked about the entire thing, I love my job.

I think I met one of you on here, at least I think one of you might have given me calamine lotion. Anyhow, glad to be back, and I appreciate the forum as always, and I look forward to seeing some of you at Bragg!

One more thing, anyone know where one may be able to shoot .50 long rifles in Alabama?

MC

Richard
09-29-2011, 20:34
Congrats and good luck!

Richard :munchin

glebo
09-30-2011, 06:30
Good evening everyone! I realized tonight that I haven't posted or even logged in in quite a while. I perused through the forum for a while tonight and see that the same figures are still here!

I am currently in the instruments phase of flight school, and will be moving on to Kiowas in November, then Blackhawks at the beginning of the new year hopefully. Needless to say, I am pretty stoked about the entire thing, I love my job.

I think I met one of you on here, at least I think one of you might have given me calamine lotion. Anyhow, glad to be back, and I appreciate the forum as always, and I look forward to seeing some of you at Bragg!

One more thing, anyone know where one may be able to shoot .50 long rifles in Alabama?

MC

Good luck, hope all goes well...my son's puting his flight packet together as we speak...

MackallResident
09-30-2011, 09:14
Tell him to study for the AFAST a bit first, the higher the score the better. And if he wants to go Warrant, his best chance will definitely be from a Battalion commander in the AVN branch and a CW5, nothing less.

glebo
09-30-2011, 10:28
Tell him to study for the AFAST a bit first, the higher the score the better. And if he wants to go Warrant, his best chance will definitely be from a Battalion commander in the AVN branch and a CW5, nothing less.

Thanks, yeah, he's done that already, got a real good score. He's just pieceing his physical stuff together, just about done, then the letter and i think that's about it..

He's an 11C now, three trips to the box...says he's tired of gettin' shot at...:eek: can't blame him. And as his dad, I'm also glad he's tired of being tired...

So...wants to go fly now..

DevilSide
09-30-2011, 12:51
Good job MR, there's nothing like getting closer to where you want to be.