PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE...fraud organization...FYI

glebo
08-02-2010, 07:13
http://www.wfaa.com/news/investigates/Unanswered-questions-about-plans-for-military-memorial-99437514.html

The United States Fallen Hero Foundation....

The nerve of some people....

Copied email

I just wanted to let you know about something that I've been working on for a few months that is finally coming out. This group, The United States Fallen Hero Foundation, is a complete fraud. They've been using the families of our fallen brothers and sisters to raise money for a phony Memorial that was to be built in Texas . The PR firm they hired approached me to set up a meeting with me and Jan to get our advice on building a National Memorial, but things seemed fishy from the start. The PR firm later became suspicious of the founders activities and came back to me again for advice on how to proceed. We notified the Texas Attorney General and the FBI, but did not want to go public until we were sure. They have contacted thousands of families who have gotten very excited about this project and we didn't want to risk hurting them until we were positive this guy was a dirt bag. Well, the Attorney General's subpoena tipped of a Dallas TV reporter and he asked to have an exclusive. His story aired last night. I'm not sure if you guys want to do anything to actively warn people, but I just wanted to let you know about it. His website is still up and he's still raising money. He's claimed to have raised over $2 million.

Here is the Story. Just let me know if you want any more detail.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/investigates/Unanswered-questions-about-plans-for-military-memorial-99437514.html

I have also informed the leadership of American Legion, VFW, and IAVA.

Red Flag 1
08-02-2010, 20:20
Thanks Glebo!!

A lot of my friends and neighbors, and relatives actively support military funds. This is worth passing on; just pray it is not too late:mad:.

RF 1

greenberetTFS
08-03-2010, 06:15
Thanks Glebo!!

A lot of my friends and neighbors, and relatives actively support military funds. This is worth passing on; just pray it is not too late:mad:.

RF 1

I absolutely concur...............:mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

glebo
08-03-2010, 06:24
Just tryin' to pass the word. It's a shame people give with good intentions, and to have others dupe them.....they should be buried.