PDA

View Full Version : Army Whistleblower Bradley Manning Linked to Afghan War Leaks

BMT (RIP)
07-29-2010, 09:46
is reporting that investigators have found concrete evidence linking Army Pfc. Bradley Manning with the leak of tens of thousands of classified Afghanistan war documents.

BMT

Utah Bob
07-29-2010, 16:39
To call this wiener a whistleblower insults whistleblowers everywhere.
I hope they throw the little shit under the jail.:mad:

ZonieDiver
07-29-2010, 17:01
To call this wiener a whistleblower insults whistleblowers everywhere.

And build a new, bigger jail on top of that one!

18DWife
07-29-2010, 17:07
douchebag:mad:

Gypsy
07-29-2010, 17:48
A public hanging would be a good start.

JJ_BPK
07-29-2010, 18:04

I hope before they do that,, they turn his A$$ inside-out and get who he sent the doc to.

A good DA may be able to shut wikileals down or jail the owner..

MasterOfMyFate
07-29-2010, 22:21
douchebag:mad:

CORRECTION: Douch-CANOE.

They should give him seperate charges for each and every document.

Utah Bob
07-31-2010, 08:56
Facebook rears it's ugly head. Why am I not surprised?
A depressed and disturbed young man with a lot of issues.

LINK (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38499161/ns/us_news-security)

He had quite a bit of trouble at school and was picked on, but he didn’t care.” I'm thinking maybe he did.

The U.S. Army intelligence analyst, who is half British and went to school in Wales, U.K., appeared to sink into depression after a relationship break-up, the Daily Telegraph said. It quoted Manning as posting he didn't "have anything left" and was "beyond frustrated."
Five days later he said he was "livid" after being "lectured by ex-boyfriend Whoops!

Last hard class
07-31-2010, 13:06
Hell has no fury like a pillow biter scorned.

LHC

Green Light
07-31-2010, 13:29
Death penalty. The only fitting punishment for traitors.

forward
07-31-2010, 14:39
Death penalty. The only fitting punishment for traitors.

X2

May he find his way Antenora quickly. (Dante Alighieri's Inferno-Cantos XXXIII)

nmap
07-31-2010, 19:14
More about Manning: LINK (http://www.vancouversun.com/news/WikiLeaks+suspect+vented+rage+Facebook/3345686/story.html)

Information suggestive of a dysfunctional personality.

alright4u
08-01-2010, 11:52
More about Manning: LINK (http://www.vancouversun.com/news/WikiLeaks+suspect+vented+rage+Facebook/3345686/story.html)

Information suggestive of a dysfunctional personality.

This kid was no whiz. Now, was on the news today, and; we know this PFC did not have access to all this Info, plus needed help. What I gather is a queer (excuse me for not being PC), which is why I do not want GAYS in these jobs.

Obama has a slew of fags around him. This punk was at a Gay rights rally, too. When do we learn this PC, MC, social engineering crap is deadly?

Surf n Turf
08-01-2010, 21:34
He held a Top Secret/SCI clearance.-----
How did this person receive (and maintain) the level of security clearance required to access Classified networks and multiple highly restricted databases – in a SCIF, apparently without supervision.
SnT

An Army private charged with leaking classified material to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks had civilian help, a key figure in the case said Saturday.
Adrian Lamo, the Sacramento, Calif.-based computer hacker who turned in Bradley to military authorities in May, claimed in a telephone interview Saturday he had firsthand knowledge that someone helped Manning set up encryption software to send classified information to WikiLeaks.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/US/wireStory?id=11296279

First, Private Manning is openly homosexual. Did you know that? I didn't; if the fact has been reported in the American press, I've missed it. Moreover, Manning was an activist who demonstrated against Congress's "don't ask, don't tell" policy. His Facebook includes a photo of him at a gay rights rally, holding a sign demanding equality on "the battlefield."
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/07/026889.php

Manning apparently asked Lamo "if you had free reign [sic] over classified networks for long periods of time... say, 8-9 months... and you saw incredible things, awful things... things that belonged in the public domain, and not on some server stored in a dark room in Washington DC... what would you do? ... say... a database of half a million events during the Iraq war... from 2004 to 2009... with reports, date time groups, lat-lon locations, casualty figures... ? or 260,000 state department cables from embassies and consulates all over the world,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Manning

ZonieDiver
08-01-2010, 22:57
This kid was no whiz. Now, was on the news today, and; we know this PFC did not have access to all this Info, plus needed help. What I gather is a queer (excuse me for not being PC), which is why I do not want GAYS in these jobs.

Obama has a slew of fags around him. This punk was at a Gay rights rally, too. When do we learn this PC, MC, social engineering crap is deadly?

Wow! I'm not sure about what the fact that this PFC - emphasis on PFC - was gay has ANYthing to do with him being a traitor (and make no mistake about it, he is a traitor). I think SnT's follow-up post is more on point. WTF was he doing - as open as he was with his problems - unsupervised in a SCIF!?!? This IS, plain and simple, a failure of leadership. PERIOD!

I know you 'All-Volunteer' - never actually experienced anything else - folks won't want to hear this, but this kind of shit didn't happen when we had draftees - and could be more selective about WHO we put into these low-level,but still sensitive, positions.

ZonieDiver
08-01-2010, 23:04

Wow! I'm not sure about what the fact that this PFC - emphasis on PFC - was gay has ANYthing to do with him being a traitor (and make no mistake about it, he is a traitor). I think SnT's follow-up post is more on point. WTF was he doing - as open as he was with his problems - unsupervised in a SCIF!?!? This IS, plain and simple, a failure of leadership. PERIOD!

I know you 'All-Volunteer' - never actually experienced anything else - folks won't want to hear this, but this kind of shit didn't happen when we had draftees - and could be more selective about WHO we put into these low-level,but still sensitive, positions.

alright4u
08-02-2010, 05:45

You forget I do not fit your all volunteer Army..