PDA

View Full Version : 18x path

rv313
07-27-2010, 13:42
I've read a bunch of the prep guides for Selection, and combed through this site, but many seem to be targeted at those in active duty going right to selection. I'm not looking so much for an exact workout prior to basic as I've found those listed on the site, but more of a basic guide. I've attempted to ask many questions to my recruiters, but they've been well.. less than helpful on even the basic questions.

First, items recommended to take to Selection- broken in boots, foot powder, utility knives etc. Are these things I should purchase before boot camp, break in and then have shipped to me after basic? or will I have time to go shopping on my own for some things, which would work for all, but broken in boots.

Is it reasonable to think I'll have time to do additional workouts/rucks whenever I am provided spare time at basic or how would you go about maintaining premier shape?

Basically am I over thinking this? or if someone could suggest a basic plan to follow

ie: workout, buy certain items, attend bootcamp....

Thanks in advance for any response.

rv313 - you need to go here http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/member.php?u=20936 and fill out your Public Profile prior to posting per the instructions you found on the Intro forum.

Welcome to PS.Com.

Richard