PDA

View Full Version : Training Plans

TOCrat
08-07-2004, 13:09
Just wondering what training plans did the recently selected guys use . And theres not much talk about SOPC in here so I was wondering exactly what goes on there. What do they train you on.

Ambush Master
08-07-2004, 15:20
#1 READ the "Sticky:Welcome! Please Read " at the top of this Forum.

#2 After reading ALL of it, go to the Forum just below titled :
Special Forces Qualification Course and read the "Sticky:The SFQC Bulletin Board - Please Read " Once again ALL of it !!

#3 Then go to the bottom of the "Special Forces Assessment & Selection" Section and set the Date Range to "The Beginning". Then you will see many if not all or more of the answers to your questions.

Are you on an 18X Contract ?? Please PM me with the answer.

Have a very SF Day !!
Martin

NousDefionsDoc
08-07-2004, 15:46
AM,
I PMd him those same instructions and others, including his user name. I guess he is FTFSI.

The Reaper
08-07-2004, 19:54
FTFSI, no SA, and too lazy to search.

I predict a short career in the SF Pipeline, if he gets that far.

TR

TOCrat
08-10-2004, 12:45
Ive been searching this sight for about 6 months now. From other post that I have read I know better than to go the easy route. I have not been able to find the answers to my questions thats why I posted my question, if I could find the answer through another post I wouldnt have made my post I guess I should have made that clear. But in defense I thought it was bad taste to just assume that I didnt and was just trying to go the easy route. If the members of this forum are spossed to be professionals then they did not act like one. Professionals don't assume. I dont want to get anybody mad here. Ive asked to have my name changed to TOCrat sorry I did not know about the screen name, my appologies.

The Reaper
08-10-2004, 14:36
Originally posted by trying4SF
I have not been able to find the answers to my questions thats why I posted my question, if I could find the answer through another post I wouldnt have made my post I guess I should have made that clear. But in defense I thought it was bad taste to just assume that I didnt and was just trying to go the easy route. If the members of this forum are spossed to be professionals then they did not act like one. Professionals don't assume. I dont want to get anybody mad here. Ive asked to have my name changed to TOCrat sorry I did not know about the screen name, my appologies.

You charge in here asking questions without filling in your profile (Failure To Follow Simple Instructions), doing your research through the internet, this board, or a recruiter. It would appear that you failed to read the directions that AM directed you to.

You seem to think we are here to respond to your demands and give you the answers you should be looking up yourself.

Now you have the temerity to challenge us as acting unprofessionally.

Let me whip this on you, stud.

1. All of the people who have replied on this thread have what you seem to want. We have an average of about 15 years each in SF. Some of us could be significant to your SF experience. There is at least one SOPC cadre member posting on this board. Drop the attitude or be gone.

2. We are looking for self-starters with discipline and a strong work ethic. This means that when something is wanting, the kind of people we are looking for do it without asking around or looking for someone to hand it to them on a silver platter. Get with the program, read what you have been directed to, follow the instructions and do some searching, and come back with specific questions. You are coming across as lazy, whiny, and undisciplined.

3. This site is run by and for the QPs. It is not part of the kinder gentler internet, where people ask the same asinine question for the 42nd time because they are too lazy to search. You are tolerated and will receive assistance as befits your dedication and attitude. You have to give respect to get respect. You came up with some in your post above, then called the admins/mods unprofessional. I would wager that your next post better reflect having done as you were instructed, or you will find yourself on the outside looking in.

Have a very SF day.

TR

Guy
08-10-2004, 17:14
SFAS stands for:

SIMPLY!

FOLLOW!

ALL!

SUGGESTIONS!

Team Sergeant
08-10-2004, 17:43
Originally posted by trying4SF
Ive been searching this sight for about 6 months now. From other post that I have read I know better than to go the easy route. I have not been able to find the answers to my questions thats why I posted my question, if I could find the answer through another post I wouldnt have made my post I guess I should have made that clear. But in defense I thought it was bad taste to just assume that I didnt and was just trying to go the easy route. If the members of this forum are spossed to be professionals then they did not act like one. Professionals don't assume. I dont want to get anybody mad here. Ive asked to have my name changed to TOCrat sorry I did not know about the screen name, my appologies.

Trying,

Everyone that has responded to your stupid fucking question has more time wearing a Green Beret than you have sporting facial hair. You were given advice by more than one Quiet Professional, next time heed that guidance or you will be gone.

Question our (my) professionalism again and you will invoke my wrath. If it is your desire to be verbally eviscerated post another disrespectful paragraph and I’ll be more than happy to accommodate you.

Otherwise shut up, read and learn. (Judging from your earlier posts you may want to brush up on your English before attempting to post again.) This is your only warning, I/we have zero tolerance for discourteous and insolent guests.

Team Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Special Forces
(retired)

Ambush Master
08-10-2004, 18:17
Trying,

(Which sorta reminds me of the old saying, all a STEER can do is TRY !!)

Before you proceed to my previously listed steps, which follow below, you need a VERY BASIC block of instruction that I developed Decades ago for those that have a problem with finding things that are wayyyy tooo obvious !!

#1 You must open your eyes !!!

#2 You must know what you are looking for in the first place !!!

#3 You must be WILLING and CAPABLE of PERCEIVING what it is that you are looking AT !!!

If YOU do NOT do ALL THREE of these SIMULTANEOUSLY, long enough for it to REGISTER IN YOUR HEAD, you will NEVER FIND SHIT !!!!

You, do not have the slightest clue what constitutes PROFESSIONALISM much less I doubt that you could spell it !!.

NOW, FOLLOW THESE ONCE AGAIN !! ( I think probably for the first time with the EYES OPEN !!)

You are going to have a VERY SF DAY for the rest of your life at this rate !!

Martin

Originally posted by Ambush Master
#1 READ the "Sticky:Welcome! Please Read " at the top of this Forum.

#2 After reading ALL of it, go to the Forum just below titled :
Special Forces Qualification Course and read the "Sticky:The SFQC Bulletin Board - Please Read " Once again ALL of it !!

#3 Then go to the bottom of the "Special Forces Assessment & Selection" Section and set the Date Range to "The Beginning". Then you will see many if not all or more of the answers to your questions.

Are you on an 18X Contract ?? Please PM me with the answer.

Have a very SF Day !!
Martin