PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy: SO Tech Mission Go Bag


cszakolczai
06-03-2010, 15:22
Hello all,
Looking to purchase an SO Tech Mission Go Bag in Coyote color. I see the Paladin knock offs all over, but looking to purchase the real deal. If you have anything please let me know.

Chris

ReefBlue
06-03-2010, 19:02
If you're looking exclusively for used--can't help you.

But optactical appears to have them:

http://www.optactical.com/sotechgobag.html

cszakolczai
06-03-2010, 21:32
If you're looking exclusively for used--can't help you.

But optactical appears to have them:

http://www.optactical.com/sotechgobag.html

Thanks for the help, but thats the "go bag" the "mission go bag" is different, although they do have the Mission Go Bag listed on the site. Last time I asked they were sold out as well. I'll drop them another line and hope for the best.

Thank you for the help

Chris

Endorphin Rush
06-03-2010, 23:26
SOTech Mission Go Bag. HTH

http://www.skdtac.com/S_O_Tech_Mission_Go_Bag_p/sot.510.htm

cszakolczai
06-04-2010, 16:51
SOTech Mission Go Bag. HTH

http://www.skdtac.com/S_O_Tech_Mission_Go_Bag_p/sot.510.htm

Not in Coyote color. thank you for the help though.

I think I found a mission go bag in coyote. I will update the thread when I find out.

Chris

BoyScout
06-05-2010, 21:18
Optactical.com has what you are looking for.

http://www.optactical.com/sotemigobag.html

cszakolczai
06-05-2010, 21:52
Optactical.com has what you are looking for.

http://www.optactical.com/sotemigobag.html

Yeah I just touched base with them, they do in fact have them in stock thanks for all the help guys.