PDA

View Full Version : SFC David Nunez B/3/7th SFG

C1518D
05-31-2010, 00:16
I'm trying to get in contact with Dave Nunez's father or any family members. Dave was killed May 29th 2008, two years ago. I have some pictures Dave sent me from his first deployment with 7th to Afghan, and I'd like to send them along with a letter of condolences to his father. Yes. I'm very late on this, but I want to get it done. Dave was a good friend but I didn't see him a lot after he got to group, and then suddenly it was too late...

I believe Dave was ODA 7326. If anyone can help me out, please PM me.

Thanks.

Richard
05-31-2010, 05:49
Not sure how many Nunez's are in Raeford, but...

Nunez is survived by his sons, David Jr., and Julian, of Raeford, N.C.:
father, Julian Nunez, of Raeford, N.C.: and mother, Silvia Nunez, of
Los Angeles, California.

Hope it helps.

Richard

Tyrant
05-31-2010, 05:51
PM sent.

Basenshukai
05-31-2010, 08:40
I'm trying to get in contact with Dave Nunez's father or any family members. Dave was killed May 29th 2008, two years ago. I have some pictures Dave sent me from his first deployment with 7th to Afghan, and I'd like to send them along with a letter of condolences to his father. Yes. I'm very late on this, but I want to get it done. Dave was a good friend but I didn't see him a lot after he got to group, and then suddenly it was too late...

I believe Dave was ODA 7326. If anyone can help me out, please PM me.

Thanks.

I think that brother Tyrant's got your back on this one. But, if you need any further assistance, send me a PM. I am sure I can find out what you need to know. Be well.