PDA

View Full Version : What Would you Do Differently?


skier_28
05-23-2010, 15:46
.

Richard
05-23-2010, 16:16
First - I would tell you to follow the simple directions of this BB and to go to the url below to fill out your public profile. ;)

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/member.php?u=17382

Richard's $.02 :munchin

Ret10Echo
05-23-2010, 17:29
First - I would tell you to follow the simple directions of this BB and to go to the url below to fill out your public profile. ;)

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/member.php?u=17382

Richard's $.02 :munchin

I can see this is going to go well......

JJ_BPK
05-23-2010, 20:08
I can see this is going to go well......

He may want a "period" of adjustment???

At least that's what his introduction would lead you to believe???


:cool::munchin

skier_28
05-23-2010, 22:33
Disregard that post. Could not delete it.

greenberetTFS
05-24-2010, 12:05
I don't know s*#t about computers,but why can't we stop (other than QP's) from posting until they post their profiles and than determine if (Dan or TS) whether they can post or not? :confused::confused::confused:

Big Teddy :munchin

Richard
05-24-2010, 13:08
I don't know s*#t about computers,but why can't we stop (other than QP's) from posting until they post their profiles and than determine if (Dan or TS) whether they can post or not? :confused::confused::confused:

Because it's easier to identify the India-Delta-10-Tango non-readers and assign them the coveted FTFSI special qualification identifier this way. ;)

Richard

Sacamuelas
05-24-2010, 13:51
I don't know s*#t about computers,but why can't we stop (other than QP's) from posting until they post their profiles and than determine if (Dan or TS) whether they can post or not? :confused:

Big Teddy

Big T-

This issue has been addressed numerous times. There are 18,000+ members on this site. That number is growing rapidly. Your idea would burden the ADMINs and Mods of this site tremendously. We already spend a great deal of time reading all the threads to maintain the standards of the site. Of course, if the Team Sergeant says to do it.... I'll be reading profiles. :boohoo:D

back to thread....

Dozer523
05-24-2010, 15:17
And it's sort of funny to kidney punch them and watch to pile on afterwards.