PDA

View Full Version : BaSci Better Check this out

Jack Moroney (RIP)
08-04-2004, 12:56
Been rummaging thru some of my old slide and found some shots that might be interesting to you folks. First slide is a liberated montagnard female that we brought back to her village.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
08-04-2004, 12:57
This was typical of some of the kids my medics treated with ring worm.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
08-04-2004, 12:59
This poor tyke had scabies that was really out of control.

Sacamuelas
08-09-2004, 15:40
Thank you Col. Moroney for posting. Great topics to discuss. Good pics too, Sir. :cool: Sure does make jock itch or athletes foot seem a little less dramatic after seeing your pics. LOL

Is everyone on AprofSoldier going to just let the Indig. Population of our board suffer??? ;)

Anyone care to list specific cause (etiology) of these pics? Things to look out for that would indicate further complications such as secondary infection? Basic treatment for condition? :munchin

pulque
01-19-2005, 15:25
pictures. missing. argh. :boohoo

lrd
01-19-2005, 16:02
pictures. missing. argh. :boohooI can't see them either.

Gypsy
01-19-2005, 18:54
Me either. I think our beloved Jawbreaker is being a smarty pants. :p

Ambush Master
01-19-2005, 19:06
A few months back, we had something go wrong and "Lost" a bunch of previously posted Pics !!

Sorry folks !!

Martin

pulque
01-19-2005, 19:30
Me either. I think our beloved Jawbreaker is being a smarty pants. :p

the timeline of this thread and the losing of pictures notwithstanding, I concur with that Dx, Gypsy

Also, our beloved Jawbreaker hasn't posted a med scenario in ye ol' pearls of wisdom for a long time. I feel soooo deprived :boohoo

Bill Harsey
01-19-2005, 22:24
Jawbreaker is in medicine?

EDITED TO ADD! That was just in fun, long day and the remark happened to be just four words so I typed fast before I forgot what I thought :D . I already skidded off the road here this week and don't want that to happen again.

It's getting late here and i'm going up on the hill and kick that damn bear in the ass for chewing my newly planted fir trees. That'll turn out better than picking on Saca.

pulque
01-20-2005, 01:15
It's getting late here and i'm going up on the hill and kick that damn bear in the ass for chewing my newly planted fir trees. That'll turn out better than picking on Saca.

those bears are using your trees for toothpicks. I hope Saca shows up soon with a med scenario before I must taunt him a second time :D

The Reaper
01-20-2005, 09:00
Bill Harsey, Tree Planter.

Bill Harsey, Conservationist.

Naaah, somehow, that just doesn't sing!

I prefer to think of him as "Bill Harsey, Slayer of Forests with his Blue Ox, "Babe".

TR

Air.177
01-20-2005, 10:08
Bill Harsey, Tree Planter.

Bill Harsey, Conservationist.

Naaah, somehow, that just doesn't sing!

I prefer to think of him as "Bill Harsey, Slayer of Forests with his Blue Ox, "Babe".

TR

How about: Bill Harsey, Kicker of Bear Ass

pulque
01-20-2005, 11:52
that red eye is mine from staying up too early in the morning reading the HAK thread in edged weapons. laughing and crying. This is what happens when you attempt the silent treatment on me sneaky toothpuller. i'm looking for scenarios to keep busy but oh the sharp leedle knives are so fascinating.

GWAG RFS HAK

pulque
01-20-2005, 16:29
Rocco wants more :mad:

:D