PDA

View Full Version : Family and SF

CashM
05-18-2010, 05:19
I am a SSG with 8 years in the Army and my wife is a 1LT. I am going to attend SFAS and my wife and I have discussed this and she is 100% supportive. My question is for anyone that might have some helpful insight to this I was wondering if there are many dual military in the SF community and how well does the spouses branch seem to work to have them stationed together? I know SF will take the prioity , I am just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what there expericance is? Also how is family life in SF? Thank you for your time with the.
Brian

The Reaper
05-18-2010, 05:32
I am a SSG with 8 years in the Army and my wife is a 1LT. I am going to attend SFAS and my wife and I have discussed this and she is 100% supportive. My question is for anyone that might have some helpful insight to this I was wondering if there are many dual military in the SF community and how well does the spouses branch seem to work to have them stationed together? I know SF will take the prioity , I am just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what there expericance is? Also how is family life in SF? Thank you for your time with the.
Brian

Brian:

If you review the board rules, you will see that you have missed some important steps.

Please introduce yourself in the proper place, as required, and fill out your profile.

As for your question, after six years of posting, this has already been asked before. Before posting, or especially starting a nerw thread, take the time to click on the Search button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and take the time to look for previous posts on your desired topic. Use several dfferent seach terms for best results.

Best of luck.

TR

Richard
05-18-2010, 05:40
Brian,

Here's a little hint - ;) ;)*:

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452

Good luck - it looks as though you may need it.

Richard

* wink-wink