PDA

View Full Version : Feds: Blackwater President Had 'Scofflaw Attitude'

BMT (RIP)
04-21-2010, 14:59
http://newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Blackwater-Probe/2010/04/21/id/356451

BMT

Peregrino
04-21-2010, 15:22
This was inevitable; not making excuses, but is anyone surprised about the charges, or the zeal of the prosecutors? I'm sure there were "irregularities" in BW's business practices. I'm also sure that this is what happens when the libs that've hated them for years don't have to worry about their top cover anymore. I'm just surprised it took them 16 months to put the case together.

Pete
04-21-2010, 15:26
.....Had 'Scofflaw Attitude'.......

That shoe fits about 100 feet right now - starting with the Prez, his staff, the Senate Majority Leader, the Speaker of the House, Heads of the Misc boards in both the House and Senate ,....................

NousDefionsDoc
04-21-2010, 19:30
I always liked a good scofflaw...

Smokin Joe
04-21-2010, 22:14
Oh come on now, that's not Scofflaw. He was just "confident" :rolleyes:

MR2
10-17-2013, 14:10
New charges in Blackwater shootings (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/17/new-charges-in-blackwater-shootings/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Interna l+-+Politics+-+Text%29)

Published October 17, 2013
Associated Press

The Justice Department Thursday brought fresh charges against four former Blackwater Worldwide security contractors, resurrecting an internationally charged case over a deadly 2007 shooting on the streets of Baghdad.

mark46th
10-17-2013, 14:54
You mean they aren't going after the savages that did this?

BrokenSwitch
10-17-2013, 15:33
The Justice Department Thursday brought fresh charges against four former Blackwater Worldwide security contractors, resurrecting an internationally charged case over a deadly 2007 shooting on the streets of Baghdad.

Double-jeopardy much? :confused:

ddoering
10-17-2013, 15:36
This was inevitable; not making excuses, but is anyone surprised about the charges, or the zeal of the prosecutors? I'm sure there were "irregularities" in BW's business practices. I'm also sure that this is what happens when the libs that've hated them for years don't have to worry about their top cover anymore. I'm just surprised it took them 16 months to put the case together.

Too bad this zeal wasn't applied to Fast and Furious......

Oldrotorhead
10-17-2013, 17:29
Lets see when BO does not enforce immigration law is he a scoff law?
When Hitlery has Government thugs try and intimidate a parking cop in London is she a scoff law, a thug? or just "special"? I know a scoff law when she didn't pay for parking then a thug by using her guards to try and force the parking guy to back down.
When Holder sues Texas for trying to make sure only citizens can vote and then ignores CA when they pander to illegal scum is he a scoff law or a partisan piece of S$^^?