PDA

View Full Version : Spyderco

Bill Harsey
04-21-2010, 09:05
Sal,
It was great to see you here at the Oregon Knife Show in Eugene. Thanks to you and your crew for coming out.

As I mentioned, if you have anything new (or old) you'd like to show here, please do!

mcarey
04-21-2010, 11:23
Sal,

It was great to meet you. A lot of troops carry Spyderco's.

Mark

The Reaper
04-21-2010, 11:41
Absolutely!

Been carrying a variety of Sal's products since the early 80's.

Always look forward to what he has to say.

TR

Tatonka316
04-21-2010, 14:51
Hi Sal!

While I missed meeting you at SHOT Show this year, The Reaper and Peregrino introduced me to your tremendous company, and I want to let everyone know that Spyderco is now contributing to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation! Thank you so much for your support - it is TRULY appreciated!!!:D:D:D

molon labe:lifter

TazKristi
04-21-2010, 16:17
We're having a little challenge with Sal's log-in at the moment. We're working it out though, so he'll be here and able to reply soon. Just didn't want you to think this thread was going unnoticed.

Kristi

The Reaper
04-21-2010, 17:45
We're having a little challenge with Sal's log-in at the moment. We're working it out though, so he'll be here and able to reply soon. Just didn't want you to think this thread was going unnoticed.

Kristi

What can we do to get it fixed?

TR

Ambush Master
04-21-2010, 18:20

TR

I checked the "Panel" and he is Post Probation. I launched a Password Reminder Message just in case and TS instructed that he clear the cookies and cache!!

Hide and watch, wait and see!!:D

Later
Martin

x SF med
04-21-2010, 19:17
Sal is probably still recovering from all the people at his table at OKC last weekend... :cool:

Bill Harsey
04-21-2010, 19:44
I checked the "Panel" and he is Post Probation. I launched a Password Reminder Message just in case and TS instructed that he clear the cookies and cache!!

Hide and watch, wait and see!!:D

Later
Martin

Martin,
Thanks!
Ms. TazKristi,
Please advise if you folks need any assitance to get Sal back in here.
mr. bill

Team Sergeant
04-21-2010, 21:37

TR

We're working it.;)

TazKristi
04-21-2010, 21:38
Ya'll are too good! Thank you.

Bill Harsey
04-29-2010, 20:45
TazKristi, Sal and the rest of Spyderco,
Congratulations on the great coverage of your work featured in the latest edition of Field and Stream magazine.

Very good looking knife too.

x SF med
04-30-2010, 08:15
TazKristi, Sal and the rest of Spyderco,
Congratulations on the great coverage of your work featured in the latest edition of Field and Stream magazine.

Very good looking knife too.

Syderco makes knives? Who woulda thunk? :D

sal
05-02-2010, 13:22
Hi Bill,

Thanx for the kind words. We always enjoy meeting folks at the Eugene Show. It's special in its casualness.

The problem is fixed, thanx much. Appreciate all your help.

Hi Tatonka,

Thanx for the announcement on the SOWF. Actually it's the royalties that Bob Taylor and Randy Wanner would have received for their develoment of our current Warrior version. They chose to have their royalties sent to the foundation.

I'm usually in here every day or two. Just couldn't get a post in.

sal

PiterM
05-06-2010, 16:44
Let me contribute to this topic with two serious military-oriented Spyderco folders. Titanium Military and Citadel 92. I really like that pair...

swatsurgeon
05-06-2010, 18:06
Let me contribute to this topic with two serious military-oriented Spyderco folders. Titanium Military and Citadel 92. I really like that pair...

I have the Ti military and concur....great knife. Haven't seen the citadel. Hebrew patch says what??

ss

PiterM
05-07-2010, 00:02
Hebrew patch says what??

It says "don't mess with me, I'm quite good at Krav Maga" (it's G3 level badge)

sal
05-07-2010, 10:54
Nice Pics Piter.

Fugly hi function pieces. ;)

sal

PiterM
05-07-2010, 12:51
Thanks Sal! Well, I told you last year in Atlanta that R.I.L. Military would be a must-have for me :D

dragonram7
05-08-2010, 05:30
Thanks Sal! Well, I told you last year in Atlanta that R.I.L. Military would be a must-have for me :D

Any preference between these two models? (Military vs Citadel)