PDA

View Full Version : special Army unit? ...

dadof18x'er
04-20-2010, 14:14
ready to be deployed this November? this seems a little suspect, I thought I'd
post this to get some opinions here....

http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/profiles/blogs/special-army-unit-ready-to-be

Pete
04-20-2010, 14:20
ready to be deployed this November? this seems a little suspect, I thought I'd
post this to get some opinions here.........

How many troops in a Brigade?

greenberetTFS
04-20-2010, 14:39
80,000 troopers? :rolleyes::eek::( WTF?

Big Teddy :munchin

Blackdog
04-20-2010, 14:40
That would mean that there's about 320K plus here at Fort Bragg!

This is part of bad trend. The lean to the right is a good thing, but there always seems to be a few jackasses who tip too far. Pretty soon you end up with another Oklahoma city.

BTW -

Q. what to you call 30 lesbians with assault rifles?

A. Militia Etheridge!

Of course the guys in the picure are not US, and Federal Troops are constitutionally prohibited from use in domestic law enforcement by the posse comitatus act. And of then there's the fact that 3 ID has better things to do than to squelch a bunch of tea partiers. Soooooo.......the BS flag is flying big time!

Green Light
04-20-2010, 14:44
And the guys in the picture look suspiciously Korean. Just sayin . . .

Sigaba
04-20-2010, 14:46
[T]his seems a little suspect, I thought I'd post this to get some opinions here....
Just a little suspect?

Compared to Mr. Crosbie, Jayson Blair is both a competent researcher and a thoughtful writer.

(Are those even American soldiers in the photo? What happened in 1968 before the Democratic National Convention in Chicago? Does the INS even have the administrative capacity to naturalize ten to twenty million people in time for the midterm elections?)

Thesis
04-20-2010, 14:47
I would like to add that the Consequence Management Unit relates to the Chemical Branch of the Army. I am a NBC guy and have PCS'd from Hawaii
(71st Chem Co) and am now over at Ft.Lewis. The training that I did there relates to what this "special army unit" is, and my 1SG was preaching Consequence Management all over the company. Not sure if I'm allowed to add anything more because this reorganization is still very recent. I don't know who I am serving anymore, but I would like to understand.

What is true Patriotism?

Blackdog
04-20-2010, 14:55
That's it damnit - Obama is bringin in the entire 3rd ROK division. Can't us fed troops but sure as hell can use the ROK!

Kim Chi anyone!

The Reaper
04-20-2010, 15:11
Didn't that site show somewhere how to get that tinfoil folded just so for a military crease in your hat?

TR

Paslode
04-20-2010, 15:15
This story has been floating in and out of those interesting sources for over a year. In addition Hillary is going to sign UN Treaty that will take our gun rights away and Henry Kissinger said all our guns would be confiscated by September 2009.

Time to head to the Alamo and barricade and call in a Broken Arrow to my fringe acquaintances :eek:

I seriously doubt it will happen, if in the extremely rare chance it does I have one finger that will tell them all they need to know.

Kyobanim
04-20-2010, 16:09
That site needs a tin foil hat alert put on it.

Thesis
04-20-2010, 16:14
:D Thanks for the humor.

I am only here to contirbute to what I raised my right hand for.

Utah Bob
04-20-2010, 17:23
Hilarious!:munchin

Kit Carson
04-20-2010, 18:30
September 08. How'd I miss this?

http://www.army.mil/-news/2008/09/15/12422-consequence-management-response-force-to-join-army-northern-command/

AngelsSix
04-20-2010, 18:37
A few months ago, a young police officer I know (who shall go mercifully un-named here) tells me that a "military buddy" of his had just come back from out West where they were "setting up concentration camps". The poor kid couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard. I told him to get off the internet and go read a book.:rolleyes:

I hear the tin foil industry is the only business doing well in this lousy economy these days...:D

eddie
04-20-2010, 18:59
I think that we just found the subject matter for Alex Jones' next rant.

Paslode
04-20-2010, 19:31

NEXT? That is a daily rant for Mr. Jones :D

At least once a week for the past year someone has posted this topic on a forum or in a email I received, and at least once a week AJ mentions 1B/3ID.....FLASE FLAG Events, Red/Blue List and YOUR HEADING TO A FEMA DEATH CAMP.

BTW - Pollce State 4 is coming out this month :eek:

eddie
04-20-2010, 19:43
True, though I'm sure that he will re-hash it in one way or another. It does amaze Me that some people truly believe in everything that AJ and others like him put out there as being absolutley true, and that the trains to the FEMA camps are coming to take us all away.:D

Paslode
04-20-2010, 20:29
delete

Paslode
04-20-2010, 20:30
True, though I'm sure that he will re-hash it in one way or another. It does amaze Me that some people truly believe in everything that AJ and others like him put out there as being absolutley true, and that the trains to the FEMA camps are coming to take us all away.:D
[/URL]

Some do believe everything, and even more are on the fence. And then you get remarks like in this thread http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28522 with an LEO talking about knees in the neck, leaving the perception that all civilians should be disarmed and the 2nd Amendment is a danger........Then you have AJ screaming SEE, that is what I am talking about! There a bunch of Jackbooted thugs, The SS is already here, They want to CONTROL you etc, etc. and a few more of those on the fence put both feet on AJ's land, buy Ecolablue, some CDs from Prison Planet and some Survival Seeds.

He's got it going.

rdret1
04-20-2010, 20:54
[/URL]

Some do believe everything, and even more are on the fence. And then you get remarks like in this thread http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28522 with an LEO talking about knees in the neck, leaving the perception that all civilians should be disarmed and the 2nd Amendment is a danger........Then you have AJ screaming SEE, that is what I am talking about! There a bunch of Jackbooted thugs, The SS is already here, They want to CONTROL you etc, etc. and a few more of those on the fence put both feet on AJ's land, buy Ecolablue, some CDs from Prison Planet and some Survival Seeds.

He's got it going.

ROFLMAO !!!!

In all seriousness though, the majority of the American people are going to be so fed up with this crap come election time, there is no telling what we wind up with.

Thesis
04-21-2010, 02:11

I've stopped paying attention to the media, it's just too destructive for me to see a perspective. I think that once I see an idea that I truly believe in, then I will follow through, just waiting for the right one to follow. I know what I want in life, but I don't know why I want it yet. This is something that I am working on since I am looking into being in an SOF community. I just don't want to be destructive in nature, but to help build what's being broken down. To stand up to what's being taken away, then to walk away contempt on what is truly right.

I'm in a LRS Company and too much SOF culture is around that I am lost in what is reality and what is not. So my mind is malleable at it's current state. I don't even know if I'm going crazy. All I know is that I pray at night and hope to see a brighter picture so I can understand what's going on.

Not to throw a "down trip" , but I just want to say that I am comparing information in here against what I see in my unit, and I am a little hesitant because I really don't know yet what I am going into, and so this is when I need a mentor at most.

Don
04-21-2010, 03:08
[/URL]

and a few more of those on the fence put both feet on AJ's land, buy Ecolablue, some CDs from Prison Planet and some Survival Seeds.

He's got it going.

What's wrong with survival seeds? Knee-high by the 4th of July, Baby!! Me an my young-uns Aint goin' hungry.

Thesis
04-21-2010, 05:22
What's wrong with survival seeds? Knee-high by the 4th of July, Baby!! Me an my young-uns Aint goin' hungry.

:D Why does this silliness amuse me? :p

AngelsSix
04-21-2010, 05:37
:D Why does this silliness amuse me? :p

Because it should!!:D

Thesis
04-21-2010, 05:45
Because it should!!:D

:D Thanks friends, I will be looking forward to serving for a deeper cause. But just to let you know! When I'm done I am going back to my island and drink beer to my hearts desire by the sea shore, and know that I have served for the very reason why I am able to sit by the sea shore and drink to my hearts desire.

No offense anyone, but when a sheepdog gets tired, a sheep dog gets tired!!!

Maybe more like a donkey, but it depends.... If the sheep are as meek.

:D

Dozer523
04-21-2010, 06:31
Thesis, I think your post is better in verse rather then stream of
consciousness.I've stopped paying attention to the media,
it's just too destructive for me to see a perspective.
I think that once I see an idea that I truly believe in,
then I will follow through,
just waiting for the right one to follow.

I know what I want in life,
but I don't know why I want it yet.
This is something that I am working on
since I am looking
into being in an SOF community.
I just don't want to be destructive in nature,
but to help build
what's being broken down.
To stand up to
what's being taken away,
then to walk away
contempt on what is truly right.

I'm in a LRS Company and too much SOF culture is around
that I am lost
in what is reality and what is not.
So my mind is malleable
at it's current state.
I don't even know if I'm going crazy.
All I know is that I pray at night
and hope to see a brighter picture
so I can understand what's going on.

Not to throw a "down trip",
but I just want to say that
I am comparing information in here against what I see in my unit,
and I am a little hesitant
because I really don't know yet what I am going into,
and so this is when I need a mentor at most.

You need to take a break from the fruity pebbles

Paslode
04-21-2010, 06:36
What's wrong with survival seeds?

Nothing at all, I was think about visiting Big John Lipscomb and ordering some non-GMO seeds myself.

It's the 10 and 20 packs of Police State 4 featuring 99meters that worry me ;) You know folks, it's right here, right now! You have 99meters and Badshot who are agent provocateurs, trying to stage a false flag event so Obama and his minions can take away your guns :D

Thesis
04-21-2010, 06:38
Thesis, I think your post is better in verse rather then stream of
consciousness.

You need to take a break from the fruity pebbles

:D ROFLMAO

The intuitive mind can rule the battlefield sometimes, but don't forget that I do have a secondary weapon, and I am not scared to use it. Ladies no disrespect, but I am just an honest gentleman.

And to the old folks, the new generation is here and I think we can do it better,
Oh and did I mention?

Did anyone take the GAT lately? LOL!!!! or Heard about this new program the Army is introducing?

Dozer523
04-21-2010, 06:58

The intuitive mind can rule the battlefield sometimes, Right . . . Padawan. but don't forget that I do have a secondary weapon, and I am not scared to use it. That'll be a comfort when you run into someone who takes that 'secondary weapon' and shoves it up your 4th point and turns it two times left to the "hurts real bad" position. Ladies no disrespect, but I am just an honest gentleman.

And to the old folks, the new generation is here and I think we can do it better,
Oh and did I mention? What is that ticking sound?

Did anyone take the GAT lately? LOL!!!! or Heard about this new program the Army is introducing? Oh boy, here we go.

Thesis
04-21-2010, 07:01
:D sorry teacher. Just testing your info, and my mettle is strong. Just waiting for the moment.

The Reaper
04-21-2010, 07:05

The intuitive mind can rule the battlefield sometimes, Right . . . Padawan. but don't forget that I do have a secondary weapon, and I am not scared to use it. That'll be a comfort when you run into someone who takes that 'secondary weapon' and shoves it up your 4th point and turns it two times left to the "hurts real bad" position. Ladies no disrespect, but I am just an honest gentleman.

Oh and did I mention?

Did anyone take the GAT lately? LOL!!!! or Heard about this new program the Army is introducing?

You now have my full attention.

Explain your post, please, Mr. Chem Guy.

TR

dadof18x'er
04-21-2010, 07:17
Oh boy, here we go.

hey thats not a bad cadence, can you get a little more rhyme going on?
I'll see if I can make a blues tune out of that:eek:

Thesis
04-21-2010, 07:18
You now have my full attention.

Explain your post, please, Mr. Chem Guy.

TR

Well Reaper,

It is mystical, after SFAS. I failed but I came knowing who I am. And it started with the IQ test. (not to explain more). Maybe someone should've tore the covers off those booklets because you can still use those info on GOOGLE. Did I mention I have an intuitive mind, or maybe even more of the lesser population if I take the test again. It was because I was shy to reveal my intellect. However, I made further research and ran into Mr. Jung and I found my weak spot. Which is what I think my current unit is helping me with. I think I am on my way to being whole brained, and so. My creativity is now being well put into order by my left brain.

Now this is the fact I know so far. That I think I am a dangerous weapon, it's just that I need a teacher, and a purpose. So that I can enjoy my living, and if I don't use it the right way. I'll be afraid that my life will not be a happy one, that is all that I am looking for, and this is the environment that I want to use my talent in.

It's all just connecting the dot's, it was just time and research. I think I know the "secret to a strong soldier." Hence the word baptism by fire and NPY relates very well. If I'm saying more please erase and talk to me in private.

Paslode
04-21-2010, 07:26
I think this thread has just taken a creative turn :eek:

The Reaper
04-21-2010, 07:41
Well Reaper,

It is mystical, after SFAS. I failed but I came knowing who I am. And it started with the IQ test. (not to explain more). Maybe someone should've tore the covers off those booklets because you can still use those info on GOOGLE. Did I mention I am an INTP or maybe even more of the lesser population if I take the test again. It was because I was shy to reveal my intellect. However, I made further research and ran into Mr. Jung and I found my weak spot. Which is what I think my current unit is helping me with. I think I am on my way to being whole brained, and so. My creativity is now being well put into order by my left brain.

Now this is the fact I know so far. That I think I am a dangerous weapon, it's just that I need a teacher, and a purpose. So that I can enjoy my living, and if I don't use it the right way. I'll be afraid that my life will not be a happy one, that is all that I am looking for, and this is the environment that I want to use my talent in.

Well here is my .02.

1. I don't think you are as smart as you seem to think you are. You certainly seem to have overcome your shyness. Or maybe just quit taking your meds.

2. You are not a dangerous weapon, except for the fact that you are coming across as an arrogant nutjob. You have accomplished little, and do not impress me. Your earlier comment about CM and CRDs is fine. This rant you are on is unacceptable.

3. Your writing is atrocious and is difficult to understand. You can save the vulgarities such as in your previous post. You ffailed to pick up on the earlier guidance you were given by QPs. This is not the place for you to beat your skinny little chest and threaten people. Maybe you got some extra time talking to the psychs, and are looking for some more.

4. You lack maturity, are overconfident (probably compensating), and are giving me a headache. Grow up, little man.

5. IMHO, the fact that you are a chem guy in a recon unit does not make you SOF, or the steely-eyed killer that you seem to think you are. You are an American soldier. Act like one. Represent yourself appropriately and remember the Army Values.

6. I will remind you that you are a guest here. You are not a member of the brotherhood. In short, you are a NO GO. Your current conduct is unprofessional and unsatisfactory. If you continue acting this way, I am going to show you the door. I hope that your exceptional giant brain clearly comprehends this. If not, I can put it in simpler terms.

TR

ZonieDiver
04-21-2010, 07:45
Well Reaper,

It is mystical, after SFAS. I failed but I came knowing who I am. And it started with the IQ test. (not to explain more). Maybe someone should've tore the covers off those booklets because you can still use those info on GOOGLE. Did I mention I have an intuitive mind, or maybe even more of the lesser population if I take the test again. It was because I was shy to reveal my intellect. However, I made further research and ran into Mr. Jung and I found my weak spot. Which is what I think my current unit is helping me with. I think I am on my way to being whole brained, and so. My creativity is now being well put into order by my left brain.

It's all just connecting the dot's, it was just time and research. I think I know the "secret to a strong soldier." Hence the word baptism by fire and NPY relates very well. If I'm saying more please erase and talk to me in private.

Young soldier,

Some friendly advice:

1) Read more.
2) Post less.
3) "More PT, Sergeant!"
4) Buy, read, study, and KNOW this book: "Warriner's English Grammar and Composition, Grade 9," Harcourt, Brace and Company, Inc. (1958 version is mine) Available on Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/Warriners-English-Grammar-Composition-Course/dp/0153118822/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271857433&sr=1-3

Thank you.

SF18C
04-21-2010, 07:58
I think this thread has just taken a creative turn :eek:

Me thinks Thesis is possibly seeking a future command slot in this Special Army Unit?

Now hastily leaving the impact area.

:munchin

Green Light
04-21-2010, 07:58
Well Reaper,

I failed but I came knowing who I am.

I think you only got that half-right. I'd speak with more reverence to Reaper and take notes from what he wrote. BTW, remember, all of the verbs in one sentence should agree with the time frame. Your writing is, in fact, atrocious.

Thesis
04-21-2010, 08:01
Well here is my .02.

1. I don't think you are as smart as you seem to think you are. You certainly seem to have overcome your shyness. Or maybe just quit taking your meds.

2. You are not a dangerous weapon, except for the fact that you are coming across as an arrogant nutjob. You have accomplished little, and do not impress me. Your earlier comment about CM and CRDs is fine. This rant you are on is unacceptable.

3. Your writing is atrocious and is difficult to understand. You can save the vulgarities such as in your previous post. You ffailed to pick up on the earlier guidance you were given by QPs. This is not the place for you to beat your skinny little chest and threaten people. Maybe you got some extra time talking to the psychs, and are looking for some more.

4. You lack maturity, are overconfident (probably compensating), and are giving me a headache. Grow up, little man.

5. IMHO, the fact that you are a chem guy in a recon unit does not make you SOF, or the steely-eyed killer that you seem to think you are. You are an American soldier. Act like one. Represent yourself appropriately and remember the Army Values.

6. I will remind you that you are a guest here. You are not a member of the brotherhood. In short, you are a NO GO. Your current conduct is unprofessional and unsatisfactory. If you continue acting this way, I am going to show you the door. I hope that your exceptional giant brain clearly comprehends this. If not, I can put it in simpler terms.

TR

Reaper,

Excuse my abrasiveness, its not that I am not trustworthy, nor am I overconfident (of course I wouldn't walk in a firefight not knowing what the hell is going on). I am a very respectful person, and am clearly a reserved person if you would meet me. Hell, people don't notice me half the time when I am around, and yes I am not part of the brotherhood. I don't walk around trying to flaunt that I am in a Recon Unit, walking around yelling and ranting only brings negative attention/reputation to the unit, and so I try to instill that with my soldiers so that they can emulate a better reputation to our unit, because so far, our brigade is looking at us with disdain. ( I think it's finally turning around though.) Please, I am only here to support, not to show off what I can do. I've been sitting and reading since I've signed up on this site so why can't I express what I understand now? Or should I remain in silence and just watch, which what I have been doing since I signed up in the military?

Thesis
04-21-2010, 08:08
Young soldier,

Some friendly advice:

1) Read more.
2) Post less.
3) "More PT, Sergeant!"
4) Buy, read, study, and KNOW this book: "Warriner's English Grammar and Composition, Grade 9," Harcourt, Brace and Company, Inc. (1958 version is mine) Available on Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/Warriners-English-Grammar-Composition-Course/dp/0153118822/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271857433&sr=1-3

Thank you.

I will leave with regards, that I will continue to do these friendly advices that I've been doing since I was first here.

Paslode
04-21-2010, 08:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Buffalobob
04-21-2010, 08:38
Well here I sit waiting on the dough to rise for some cinnamon rolls and now I am thinking fruitcake. :D

Utah Bob
04-21-2010, 09:54
That I think I am a dangerous weapon, it's just that I need a teacher, and a purpose.

You must first snatch the pebble from my hand Grasshopper.
Good luck with that.:p

greenberetTFS
04-21-2010, 10:46
And to the old folks, the new generation is here and I think we can do it better/quote/Thesis

FU......................:mad::mad::mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

Dozer523
04-21-2010, 11:02
:D sorry teacher. Just testing your info, and my mettle is strong. Just waiting for the moment. Your lips move; but all I hear is a dog whistle.

sf11b_p
04-21-2010, 11:15
I've been looking at the available articles and history of 201st BfSB and C Co. 38th Cavalry (LRS), uh... interesting.

Facebook for an MI Brigade, really.

ktek01
04-21-2010, 19:19
Must have done a lot of building on Ft Stewart to house 80,000 Soldiers. A huge boost for Hinesvilles economy, might even have to add a second stoplight.

ZonieDiver
04-21-2010, 21:48
I was once at a conference in Kalifornia many years ago, and had a guy tell me that it "was a well-known" fact that a "brigade" of "Red Chinese" soldiers was hiding in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, waiting to come down and ship us all to 'camps'.

I am not sure if he knew how many soldiers were in a brigade, but I tried to explain to him that it would be hard to feed and water a company in that area, and nearly impossible to keep them "invisible."

He branched off into tellling me why the barcodes were on the backs of highways signs.

Tinfoil.. I have got to invest in tinfoil futures....

Utah Bob
04-21-2010, 22:33
I was once at a conference in Kalifornia many years ago, and had a guy tell me that it "was a well-known" fact that a "brigade" of "Red Chinese" soldiers was hiding in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, waiting to come down and ship us all to 'camps'.

I am not sure if he knew how many soldiers were in a brigade, but I tried to explain to him that it would be hard to feed and water a company in that area, and nearly impossible to keep them "invisible."

He branched off into tellling me why the barcodes were on the backs of highways signs.

The dumbass. They were Apaches.:D

AngelsSix
04-22-2010, 17:55

YUP! I am getting richer by the second, LMAO!:lifter